Trichomes

FoolishWise Guy

Hi I'm in week 6 going into week 7
I'm stuck of the trichomes trying to find pictures of what I'm trying to look for ....
Iv look at the trichomes on my plant and I think its cloudy or starting to get cloudy

And I dont new what its meant to look like for it to be amber

Can anyone explain this to me or provide a picture
Iv attracted a picture its not close but what do u guys think

This is the picture

20201208_144650.jpg

Here ya go... :hookah:

trichs.jpg

I think I have the same loupe that you have. My digital microscope gets a way better pic

i'd say you still have some time.

A digital microscope will really help. I got one for like $25 online that attaches to my cell phone. It gives clear pictures and great detail. Much easier for me as a newbie to see the tricomes than the loupe.

201026_180915.jpg

The one in front has lots of amber. No wait that’s just dirt on my glasses. LOL

A digital microscope will really help. I got one for like $25 online that attaches to my cell phone. It gives clear pictures and great detail. Much easier for me as a newbie to see the tricomes than the loupe.

201026_180915.jpg
What’s the name of that one @Timhomegrow ?

What’s the name of that one @Timhomegrow ?
I no name one from Amazon ...looks like it's not available anymore. Download an app (iCamera) to my phone and it plugs right in and I can take pics/vids using the phone. The microscope needs to be very still so I tape it on to an old camping tent pole and secure the pole and lean it into the plant. It does pretty good....was very helpful when I was looking for bugs in the leaves too

Screenshot_20201213-172019.png

Back
Top Bottom