Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W LED

Re: Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W GLH LED

IDK. How can you tell that you've got good steaks? Because you can set fifteen different kinds of steak sauce on the table and at the end of dinner every bottle will still be full.

thats whats up/ all u need is salt and peeper and good meat the skills to cook a good stake. good meat dosent need sauce! :thumb: I am about to fire up the Webber and BBQ some Tri-tip.

True about the sauce but between A-1 and Tobasco, I was able to survive Army chow. They don't call it the mess hall for nuttin.

Good tip on raising the shorties to match the amazon babes. Them kush nuggettes are q-tip size and such a welcome sight from green veg.

The XJs should be takin taking the hint and folow suit. All in all.....very nice photos/crop.

By the way you said you trimmed during flower right? Mine are getting a bit too dense with foliage and I was contemplating trimming a bit but im already in flower and dont wanna hurt my babies. Maybe next round I can experiment. But since you have kush, n i have kush, just wanted to know your results and thoughts about it

Yeah...I have been trimming them about every three days through flower. Really trimming up the under growth and some of the XJ Fan leaves that try to steal the PK's lights. Some of the trim jobs have removed a lot of growth, but it was from the underside. The ladies respond well to it. :hookah:

Looking like a jungle in there ! How is your light penetration?

SG

Thanks SG! The light penetration seems to be pretty good. I think I am getting some benefit from having the reflective walls so close to the plants. Fan leaves a couple of levels down seem to be getting light they can use. :yummy:

looking good bro. i told you that XJ-13 is no joke and she was going to stretch.lol..you should try to raise your smaller plants to keep things even. i learn my lesson last grow with growing 2 different strains its just too hard to keep them even for the light.

the bud sites are looking great, this should be a nice grow at the end. i wish you the best and the biggest yield brother.

Thanks Irish! Yeah the XJ is one aggressive plant. She grow tall and really goes for the light source. Man, I should have flipped them sooner. I hope they really start to slow down. I am still getting 2" a day. I am noticing the water intake starting to slow down. So that might be a good sign.

I will I could raise the other buckets, but in order to get the DWC to work properly all the buckets have to be the same level. I thought I could compensate with the two lights. I still might be able to. Keeping the fingers crossed.

Day 17 of flower so they shouldn't stretch too much more. Hopefully they top off and start filling in those gaps. Nice pictures. :yummy:

Thanks GD! If I grow XJ again, I think I will flip it sooner. It is a plant that loves to grow. :blunt:

IDK. How can you tell that you've got good steaks? Because you can set fifteen different kinds of steak sauce on the table and at the end of dinner every bottle will still be full.

thats whats up/ all u need is salt and peeper and good meat the skills to cook a good stake. good meat dosent need sauce! :thumb: I am about to fire up the Webber and BBQ some Tri-tip.

True about the sauce but between A-1 and Tobasco, I was able to survive Army chow. They don't call it the mess hall for nuttin..

Fellas, i love me some steaks. I get my butcher to cut me some 2" New Yorks. Dry rub them babies and through them on some serious fire. Medium Rare (more Rare) and I am in heaven......oh the munchies are hitting hard now.
:tokin:

Good tip on raising the shorties to match the amazon babes. Them kush nuggettes are q-tip size and such a welcome sight from green veg.

The XJs should be takin taking the hint and folow suit. All in all.....very nice photos/crop.

Thanks KX! It is cool because everyday there is a change. I love this part of the grow. :Rasta:

hi, your plants look really nice man , good job. your lucky you have two lights. i have one led light and 3 dif strains, so i just had to rise two of them today, bit of a pain but worth it :). how far do you keep your lights away?

Agreed, the hairs don't mean Jack, get a pocket scope and check out the trichomes like a PRO. :cool:

I usually just take a small piece of the leaf from a lower and upper branch, also watch for the swelling. When the flowers swell up, keep a close watch, there almost done. :thumb:

Dang, that sure sounds easier that trying to scope 'em out on the plant. Don't ask me how I know that :tokin:

:peace:

mine took 10wks and their were perfect. just keep an eye on the trics and their color. dont go by the hairs or whatever, just the trichomes

Thanks Irish! I think 10 weeks will be perfect. By the looks of it, I think the Purple Kushes will finish up first. That might be ok, because I think I will let the PK's go a little long. I am looking for the PK's to be around 50% amber (good sleep time bud). :Rasta:

Agreed, the hairs don't mean Jack, get a pocket scope and check out the trichomes like a PRO. :cool:

I usually just take a small piece of the leaf from a lower and upper branch, also watch for the swelling. When the flowers swell up, keep a close watch, there almost done. :thumb:

Hehe...Thanks GD. I have 30x pocket scope. Been kewl to look at the flowers as the mature. That is great suggestion on taking a leaf and use that to determine the ripeness. Thanks man. :blunt:

Dang, that sure sounds easier that trying to scope 'em out on the plant. Don't ask me how I know that :tokin:

:peace:

I agree. That does seem easier. :hookah:

hi, your plants look really nice man , good job. your lucky you have two lights. i have one led light and 3 dif strains, so i just had to rise two of them today, bit of a pain but worth it :). how far do you keep your lights away?

Thanks staffy! I bet that is quite a challenge to grow 3 strains under one light. :thumb:

I am trying to keep the ladies 10" from the lights. I have on bud on the XJ's that is around 6" from the light and I haven't seen any light or heat damage. I hope that helps. :Rasta:

1900 ppm sounds a bit too high for hydro if you ask me. But there is always flushing if you were just experimenting. I'd say it's about time for a dose of pure h2o for your res on next top off. Jus goin off the saying "bettr to under feed, than over feed". And you are so far! Treat those girls right :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom