Tunes420 Try at Hydro 3rd Grow CFL

Ladies are doing great in flower room and first two i put in there (yellow pails)14 days 12/12 are starting to grow lots of hairs :) and other ladies are stretching ....been 26 days since starting this journal...all the growth they have done they have done in 26 days...much faster than my past soil grows...took 14 days to start flowering which was close to past soil grows...So far the passive hydro rocks next to my past soil grows...now comes the buds... hopefully they will be bigger than past soil grows :surf:
IMG_00353.JPG

so wait, you took clones and grew them for 14 days and they're already that big after 26 total days?! How many days do you anticipate for them from when you planted them until harvest?

I think i might need to try this setup for my next grow, especially with CFL's!

Looking good dude, keep it up :bong:

^I'm with you...Tunes is making a believer out of me on this one!!

Tunes, I cant wait for your harvest photos.
You have shown us that you can do a whole lot with simple everyday tools. I sure like it alot.. Reps again if I could...
Fin

so wait, you took clones and grew them for 14 days and they're already that big after 26 total days?! How many days do you anticipate for them from when you planted them until harvest?

I think i might need to try this setup for my next grow, especially with CFL's!

Looking good dude, keep it up :bong:

:welcome: back TheCriMsonK20 ... the two clones in flower room in yellow buckets have been in 12/12 lights for 14 days.
All the clones were in soil pots where i was rooting them...they took a couple weeks to root...about 4 days after that i got perlite and transfered all 6 to new medium and started this journal. One didn't make it but rest took off after i figured out nuke mix.
these clones have only been in perlite mix for 27 days now and here is the growth they had in 27 days...lets call it a month ;)
I also did some training today on them
IMG_2202.JPG

IMG_00513.JPG

IMG_2204.JPG

IMG_00472.JPG

IMG_2205.JPG

IMG_00463.JPG

IMG_22071.JPG

IMG_00166.JPG

Above two pics...That Mom is in veg room and that picture is with 8 clones removed from it.. including top 6 inches of main stem.
I have done couple soil grows no expert in any of this but IMO these grow fast in passive hydro!
IMG_22081.JPG

IMG_00504.JPG

I expected to have to veg them for 30 days.....but two yellow clones I only veged for 13 days so took half the time i thought....using soil grow for comparison

:thanks:
poker shark tks for keeping tuned into grows :) Bet if you try it you will like it
and if ya don't ....I didnt recomend it .... :rofl:

fineas....ya i am hoping rest of this grow will go as smoothly and they grow bigger bud than soil did for me. The 4 hydro girls i have in flower room are the low yeilding strains that i dont like....
In fact two are from bag seed that grew bananas if you sneezed. so these are test dumbies for strain i have in veg room
Bud Lady .....have 4 clones that will root ...rest didnt make it....also have 4 seeds going just to fill veg room...
it is from yet another type of bag seed ... more of a browner looking weed...Thinking that if it is a stable strain most growers
can take that bagseed and grow it proper and get buds better than original bag it came from. Only took 4 bagseed strain grows to
find strain worthy of cloning until i get tired of it.
I hoped i could use easy stuff that anyone might have or can get locally to do a successful grow ....and fair yield for cfl's and with this strain i have that i call bud lady...I hope to show people can do passive hydro and cfl's with reasonable yields for little money and with stuff you can get at any hardware or home center.....I have seen it done many times at this site and just want to be one more to let new people know you can do this....get your feet wet them step up your game when your ready. But anyone thinking of growing and has not cause they think it takes lots of money and alot of hydro store items, Just here to tell you/show you you don't need all that fancy stuff till you are ready.
Also people not happy with soil or have a problem with pests or getting rid of soil ...can do like i did come upon a grow journal of somebody switching from soil to passive hydro and learn how they can switch too.
100 % of what i learned was from watching people in here grow and reading forums....since i have a couple grows under my belt...I now use what i have seen while i was growing and continue to watch people grow for new ideas and to continue to learn
OMG this weed makes me talk a lot LMAO
so here is couple bud shots of strain i like one i got one clone of that is new mom of 4 clones already
IMG_00422.JPG

today20th_3_.JPG

Ladies doing well in flower room...two are done streching and need cfl's soon to pack on the bud...but have to wait to free up some cfl real estate
IMG_00853.JPG

Also in my other journal i chopped off main colas of the bud lady :popcorn:
IMG_00543.JPG

untitled44.JPG

Did you grow all of this fine looking medicene from CFL light alone?
Cause those juicy little morsels look good enough to eat on......:yummy:
Reps + to you for such quality meds

:thanks: WeedRyder yes was lucky to find a nice bag seed strain. now just got to keep strain going :surf: Bud Lady...stay tuned in for next journal with Bud Lady under HPS 400 watt....which will be comming to a 420 journal near you in a few weeks :rollit:
hps nice lights im running 2 myself ......your buds look beautiful and you ready to start over very soon alls well mate nice job love the lst.........be lucky weedtastic

:thanks: weedtastic ya seen a lot of nice buds grown with HPS so am getting a digital 600 air cooled switchable hps/mh light system. with inline fan to exhaust heat from room. Time has come to grow some real big bud....will be a couple weeks before clones root so will order then and week after i will switch over. Will most likely stick with passive hydro for now and wait til after first big harvest to get active hydro set up going. Have come to point where cfl's are never enough to cover all plants and want one light not 7 lol ...got 7 plants in flower room and either i buy the HID light or spend more on cfl's....so made mind up and getting HID. I am sooooo ready for it and got nice strain for it....for now...next thing will be some nice seeds :)

You are going to love the 600 - you have things so dialed in with the floros, just wait till you dial in the 600! I've really enjoyed watching this grow tunes420!

:thanks: obxgardener I am even going to have a light mover! Me! hehe....naw accually the space is small enough the 600 wont need to move except up and down only trying to light a 4 * 5 area and 600 like yours gets the bomb results so HID it is ....time to grow a 12 inch main cola ! :yummy: :peace: Brother Grower and :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom