Tunes420 Try at Hydro 3rd Grow CFL

:thanks: obxgardener Nice buds and Roots my friend ....keep up great work

:thanks: setting sun you get rid of that spider mite problem yet?:biglaugh:

Saying rep is good enough for me bro...only figured what rep was last week
don't pay it much mind...except now i read comments when someone reps me :grinjoint:

:thanks: sillyolpun will keep eyes peeled for your grow journal .... Bet they would look super under 1000 hps ...no doubt :passitleft:

Thought I would bring some bud into this journal ....this is buds that i have going in my current soil grow ...link is in my signature :grinjoint:
hroom_42.JPG

hroom_6_.JPG

hroom_33.JPG

hroom_10_.JPG

hroom.JPG

:thanks: setting sun Hey here is the self watering bucket like ones you got with fresh cutting in it...
IMG_00114.JPG

OK mother is more then ready for sniping...I even sniped 6 inches off her top with 4 nice nods to cut and bury in vermiculite...better chance to root. The home made clone machine i made didn't work for me ...I was probably too impatient...I really didn't like the noise it made either. So back to the basics..I just put cutting right into medium and water daily...also spray few times daily and have domes over them....already killed two so these cuttings and ones i got makes 8 clones so far one being 6 inches of top...and this is still what i got left on mom
IMG_00175.JPG

IMG_00166.JPG

IMG_00124.JPG

IMG_00145.JPG

IMG_00156.JPG

have 3 seeds going also other pot under table with third seed
IMG_00184.JPG

All other ladies are in flower room:surf:
IMG_00074.JPG

IMG_00027.JPG

I was going to wait for this to be a monster before i flowered it....then remebered ...I dont grow monsters....I got to work on a smaller scale ;)
IMG_00037.JPG

IMG_00048.JPG

The runt got bigger
IMG_00057.JPG

IMG_00067.JPG

Back
Top Bottom