Tunkers Trifling - LPA - DWC - LED - KFC

Well, fuck me gently, where have I been. This is the best journal I've read on this site. Dude, you're set up is killer, I've never seen anything like it before. You get a score of 10 for Innovation and persistence from the Canadian judge anyway. I believe I'll hang out a while if that s OK.

Well, fuck me gently, where have I been. This is the best journal I've read on this site. Dude, you're set up is killer, I've never seen anything like it before. You get a score of 10 for Innovation and persistence from the Canadian judge anyway. I believe I'll hang out a while if that s OK.
Haha thanks scrogdawg. Will be nice to show it working at some stage... If I can pull anything close to your grow I will be self labelling me a god and the whole of this small Aussie town can worship my buds of heaven.

420-magazine-mobile267625258.jpg

The cotton budded jiffs are the fresh bag seeds "red hair"

Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

Re: Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

Sorry, Tunkers. Scrogdawg is my fault, however I publicly disavow any responsibility for any shenanigans he may cause here. :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
It's all good,

We all been learnin', baby that's what I been yearnin'

I ain't foolin' you guys send me back to schoolin' and way down inside, honey I need it

I need a plant to show a whole lotta love...

Seriously though, you guys have some phenomenal looking plants going. I'm hoping my seeds germ at similar times to yours dawg so I can hang off ya journal like a sheep's dag.

Re: Aero & DWC Fridge Grow - Sativa Clone - Will Need Help With Keeping Her Small

I'm hoping my seeds germ at similar times to yours dawg so I can hang off ya journal like a sheep's dag.

Day 8 since I dropped them in a glass of water.
MG_9395.jpg

Here comes the mighty red head... Finally! I I knew I wasn't completely shit but after going through so many useless seeds you start to think its you with the problem lol it's not me ya useless old shitty seeds! Look at what this young, soft skinned redhead can do. Bloody useless, the the lot of ya!

420-magazine-mobile788029885.jpg

1200 ppms is a bit high for a seedling. You should be able to tell if roots set in by pushing the rock wool in a bit and looking at the stem. It'll save your plant some stress from exposing those roots to light as well. General hydroponics makes a root enhancer called rapid start that works great I use it all the way through veg and fade out once flowering. Does the temps run high in your bucket? If so you can configure a tray to set under your bucket and freeze water bottles to snug against bucket. Cooler res temps will help pass nutrients through roots and prevent algae/slime/rot from happening. I have plenty of picture of stressing and plant training I can share. I top and super crop heavy throughout veg. I have a neat one in veg I'm training now that is a bit different, I will hop on PC and post pics.

1z35px3.jpg

made a few trimmings to bottom

zunrxi.jpg

now we start the bending
ay51fl.jpg

using twist ties to support bottom and to also hold bend at top.

2cdvkf9.jpg

got enough to length to stretch her the other way

2z7iwdt.jpg

now she is starting her journey of circling around the pot, i am growing this plant into a cirlcle. all branches will grow up as you can see and act as main colas.. itll help keep an even canopy as well as max yeilds.

ay51fl.jpg

you can see the setup to keep temps optimal i was talking about as well. twist ties and super cropping you can train these plants to do whatever you want. they are quite resilient.

Back
Top Bottom