Unforgiven's - Picture-A-Day - Barney's Critical Kush - DWC

Very good info Mr.krip

Unforgiven I love the fact that you are interested in my style system , by all means give it your personal tweak . Hell Im not finished tweaking mine yet :) .

In regards to multi strain it is tricky and since I was a breeder by hobby it's the way I have always grown.This grow is no different and multi strain is the reason I start at the lower end of nutes and work my way up while paying attention to my babies .. I'm looking for that happy medium bettween the strains. I could just do one strain and make my life easier as well as increase the yeild for that particular strain . I guess I just like the challenge .

I will say that with my current grow I am disappointed in what has happened with my blueberry and have been thinking about doing a run with just her. The weird thing is it took the blueberry a week longer of 12/12 to show flowering than the Gc or Ww and both of those are sativa dominant . It could be due to the stress they are under being over crowded by their huge neighbors . But non the less it's just weird .

and on day 38 of the adventure we discover....

Well you are nuts!

yep i knew it dadgummit!!! sumpin hadda be off'na head. lmfao

yeah, i wonder if your blueberry didn't get a fair shake in that deal. but all your plants look great tho. give her a run.

this lil girl here is doin good, i swear i see growth daily. must be them rose colored glasses, lol.

the stats......T: 74.3...RH: 48....PH: 6.2....REST: 61.6....PPM: 1540 ppms stayed the same but she drank some water so i top'd up a quart.

pic o the day is of the bright variety today....
20160818_183004.jpg

that's it today,
short n' sweet
have fun eh

blueberry got just as much love as the other two , she just wasn't the right one for this race . I feel she is more of a paced runner that a 100 yard dasher . Thank you for the plant compliment .

Now if you mean the water level dropped when you say she drank some and the nute level stayed the same , I would say your nutes are on the right track for her .

hey thanks turbo.

and no pain, that is exactly what i was saying. ppms didnt move but she were thirsty. but how the hell does a lil plant like that drink a quart? lol granted it wasn't all in one day, i'm sure, but it was quite noticable that it was missing.

hey thanks turbo.

and no pain, that is exactly what i was saying. ppms didnt move but she were thirsty. but how the hell does a lil plant like that drink a quart? lol granted it wasn't all in one day, i'm sure, but it was quite noticable that it was missing.

They same way one 4 times her size can drink eat a gallon ... She was hungry . Lol

You see she has a deeper color now right ? :)

The main thing in regards to nutes is the level stayed the same and the only thing that dropped was the water level. If you are going to clone her lock that ph and nute level in your notebook ... Since you added straight water that took your nute level down.. Next time you have stable ppm's and just the water line drops , top her off with the same nute solution :) . It's all part of finding her happy place :)

Well you are nuts! Hell we all are to some extent . Lol. The glasses I look at my garden through are rose colored with a splash of reality so I can kick myself in the ass when I fuck up . Lol

and on day 38 of the adventure we discover....

yep i knew it dadgummit!!! sumpin hadda be off'na head. lmfao

yeah, i wonder if your blueberry didn't get a fair shake in that deal. but all your plants look great tho. give her a run.

this lil girl here is doin good, i swear i see growth daily. must be them rose colored glasses, lol.

the stats......T: 74.3...RH: 48....PH: 6.2....REST: 61.6....PPM: 1540 ppms stayed the same but she drank some water so i top'd up a quart.

pic o the day is of the bright variety today....
20160818_183004.jpg

that's it today,
short n' sweet
have fun eh

She is a pure beauty !!!
And yes.. we are ALL nuts in some extent.... :rofl:
Fact still remains..leaf healed!

Give her cup of cocktail,haha:volcano-smiley:
hey thanks turbo.

thanks to sara and birdie for checkin up on us here.

day 39 comes along and she's doing fine. got a dadgummed smudge on one of the leaves, me being careless, and went to wipe it off.

the stats......T: 70.7...RH: 48....PH: 6.3....REST: 59.1....PPM: 1520

no huge changes today well, just one lil change.....
20160819_183520.jpg

woops, off with her head!!! lol

have fun eh

looks like a pretty clean cut to me . She probably knew you where going to take off her head Alice in wonderland style , that's why she was taking her time early on . Lol

well here we are at day 40.....

and we are all dead!!!

not the girls. just me n the wife. we slept in til 7 am went to the big city, bought us a new tent, nutes, some other goodies. came home been workin since. did the rewiring needed, cleared a spot for the 4x8, which is now going to hold our sleeping bags, cuz we cant get near our bed.....finally had a bite to eat, now we sleep.

the pic.....does not exist, sorry folks....not today.

tomorrow we should have everything moved and in place, so update tomorrow then.

have fun eh, i know we are

well here we are at day 40.....

and we are all dead!!!

not the girls. just me n the wife. we slept in til 7 am went to the big city, bought us a new tent, nutes, some other goodies. came home been workin since. did the rewiring needed, cleared a spot for the 4x8, which is now going to hold our sleeping bags, cuz we cant get near our bed.....finally had a bite to eat, now we sleep.

the pic.....does not exist, sorry folks....not today.

tomorrow we should have everything moved and in place, so update tomorrow then.

have fun eh, i know we are

Relax and we will be here another day as well :):Namaste:

so day 41 rolls around and she had some break from the bright lights after we went to the big city....

pretty big event today, moved everything....got a new 5x5 tent setup.

she seems to have grown nicely in 2 days time since the last pic....

the stats......T: 84.3...RH: 43....PH: 6.4....REST: 70.5....PPM: 1510 tent temps are gonna fluctuate for a couple days, trying some stuff between the 2 tents now. so res temp will be a bit higher too, but it's fine like this. it was kinda cool before anyhow. i'll get the tents sorted out, what will grow where with what light and so on. then temps will stabilize.

and the pic......like i said, she growed up a bit...lol
20160821_222931.jpg

there it is, cya tomorrow!!!

have fun eh

lmfao i was just doin the update bud. she growed a bit even.

What two days no picture ? Someone is slacking ..cough ...cough lol

day 42 come along....res change today. i was missing 2 nutes last week but have them now and it has caused the ppms to go even higher. potassium silicate and h2o2 were added in today. i'll be watching her carefully just in case lol. but so far so good.

the stats......T: 78...RH: 49....PH: 5.9....REST: 62.1....PPM: 1840......i know, i know, holy crap!!! right. wait n see.

the pic....
20160822_191515.jpg

that's all for today....

have fun eh

Back
Top Bottom