Wanna learn DWC?

I'm getting ready to start another dwc grow. I'll be reversing a plant for female pollen to produced feminized seeds also.

Since I've had so many questions about the seeds I decided to do a simple "how to" so why not just include the dwc too.
Come on by and have a seat, I'll try to take the mystery out of this voodoo. Link is in my sig.

I will grab a seat to learn some more about dwc. I’m currently doing a Chemdog in 5 gallon dwc bucket and I’m loving dwc, she’s about 4 weeks in flower now and surprisingly this first dwc run has went pretty smooth. I’m using GH flora series with floralicious, armor si, koolbloom, z7, and calimagic. I’ve been growing in coco and I really like coco also but next run I’m gonna go all out dwc, I’m gonna do a 4-5 plant in dwc but one day I would like to go rdwc with a nice size rez. Best of luck to you with your grow, I brought some cheese puffs and Blue Dream’matic so I will be in front row watching and learning lol.✌️

You'll probably get bored if you're already that far along in a hydro grow, but glad to have you along. :) I'm hoping to attract some of those that feel too intimidated and need things put into an easier form to grasp. I'm going to try and lure people to the wet side of town. :)

I'm one of those people. I'm intimidated by dwc and want to learn. I'll toss my bean bag in the corner and watch. Great thread BTW. Thanks for the opportunity to learn :)
I’ve been intimidated of dwc for over three years now and I finally decided to run one bucket and it’s not as hard as I thought it would be. Just get a bucket and everything else you need and go for it, I’m sure you will do fine with all the help here on 420 mag, best of luck to you.✌️

I might have been a little fuzzy. This thread was to let everyone know what I'd be doing. The action will be taking place over at The Roost, my perpetual journal. Starting at post #2559, or maybe this link will work ~~~~~> Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

I look forward to seeing y'all over there. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom