We Can't Stop Here! This Is Bat Country

Cart Update:
My re-used oil carts aren't up to the task of dealing with rosin oil. It starts clogging at about half a gram, and by 3/4 it's tasting like burnt metal shit... unacceptable!
So I sent word for some high class carts with 100% ceramic guts, made for extracts and viscous oils. I'll post a review of the goods when they arrive next week.
I prefer to burn flowers, but with my constant customer interaction and dealings with members of the church, reeking of a freshly smoked joint (full of super dank home grown) is not a good look for me.

Cart Update:
My re-used oil carts aren't up to the task of dealing with rosin oil. It starts clogging at about half a gram, and by 3/4 it's tasting like burnt metal shit... unacceptable!
So I sent word for some high class carts with 100% ceramic guts, made for extracts and viscous oils. I'll post a review of the goods when they arrive next week.
I prefer to burn flowers, but with my constant customer interaction and dealings with members of the church, reeking of a freshly smoked joint (full of super dank home grown) is not a good look for me.
This is a real issue that I don’t hear about from anyone else.
But it’s crazy to hear it be a problem for other people.

If I smoked a pre roll or rolled a joint out of an 1/8th from a dispensary and put the rest in my pocket I’d be “aired out” and able to mingle with people with no issues shortly after having smoked with minimal effort.

I’ve noticed as a grower you don’t just smell like the average person who just burned a joint.
No we smell as if we’ve been frolicking through the garden of Eden.
what’s worse is that we don’t smell like a burnt joint we usually smell like various stages of curing and flowering 🤣

Not to make this ANY longer I got pulled over back in Indiana and didn’t realize I had a negligible amount of weed in the car from smoking the night before in the car to avoid the freezing cold and not smoke around the family.

Cop asked how much weed I had in the car?

None officer go ahead and search I’m legit I just smells like that.

Sure nuff found a tiny half a piece of a bud and was on my ass about where I had gotten it and from who!

It was then I truly realized we’re not the same as other smokers.

That cop just knew it was no way I had weed that fresh and that loud and so little of it to smell as bad as it did they searched that car up and down and booked me for less than a gram 😂

Hopefully those new coils help with your terps. I ran into the same problem making my own before.
Looking forward to your updated results maybe I may give it another go for all the aforementioned reasons.

Great timing! I actually had a family vacation planned for my little girl's birthday, so I took the IceHash I made from the trimmings and pressed it into Hash Rosin. Then I added a bit of liquidizer and made some vape carts!
I've been experimenting with turning rosin into cart oil using heat, thinning with ethanol and winterizing, filtering with extra press bags - nothing has worked so far... so I just bought some pe-peg liquidizer and thinned down 2 grams of hash rosin with about 12 drops of it. Works great!
I'm re-using old oil cartridges i had on hand and they don't allow for flow like the purpose made "rosin carts" so I'll be putting in an order for those today. I'm ridiculously happy with the strength of the carts, they will ruin your plans if you go hard on em, I almost got comatose the night I made em. I still have a ton of icehash so I'll be doing more testing with different ratios and liquidizers coming soon. Have a great weekend!
Stay breezy friends!

20230511_231531.jpg

20230511_231526.jpg

20230511_231803.jpg

20230511_232218.jpg

20230512_000517.jpg
Very cool 😎. CL🍀

This is a real issue that I don’t hear about from anyone else.
But it’s crazy to hear it be a problem for other people.

If I smoked a pre roll or rolled a joint out of an 1/8th from a dispensary and put the rest in my pocket I’d be “aired out” and able to mingle with people with no issues shortly after having smoked with minimal effort.

I’ve noticed as a grower you don’t just smell like the average person who just burned a joint.
No we smell as if we’ve been frolicking through the garden of Eden.
what’s worse is that we don’t smell like a burnt joint we usually smell like various stages of curing and flowering 🤣

Not to make this ANY longer I got pulled over back in Indiana and didn’t realize I had a negligible amount of weed in the car from smoking the night before in the car to avoid the freezing cold and not smoke around the family.

Cop asked how much weed I had in the car?

None officer go ahead and search I’m legit I just smells like that.

Sure nuff found a tiny half a piece of a bud and was on my ass about where I had gotten it and from who!

It was then I truly realized we’re not the same as other smokers.

That cop just knew it was no way I had weed that fresh and that loud and so little of it to smell as bad as it did they searched that car up and down and booked me for less than a gram 😂

Hopefully those new coils help with your terps. I ran into the same problem making my own before.
Looking forward to your updated results maybe I may give it another go for all the aforementioned reasons.
Is it a felony rap in Indiana for that little amount? I know some states are still very draconian about it. CL🍀

Is it a felony rap in Indiana for that little amount? I know some states are still very draconian about it. CL🍀
Not a felony but still an arrestable misdemeanor anything under 28.5 grams is a misdemeanor
Indiana is probably the most draconian!

Not a felony but still an arrestable misdemeanor anything under 28.5 grams is a misdemeanor
Indiana is probably the most draconian!
That sucks bro! You're 100%on the smell, that fresh fresh is louder than the 3rd grade morning announcements! My wife barely notices when I've smoked anymore, but when I've been trimming in the garden, she demands I go wash up. "You smell like fruit and B-O" was her last description of my Orange Punch Mimosa. :rofl::ganjamon:

I'm hyped to try new these coils and get back to using carts instead of a dab pen or a nectar collector. love my original Dab pen, it'll blow your head smooth off - but it requires cleaning after every use, and that ruins the stealth and portability of the whole setup.

That sucks bro! You're 100%on the smell, that fresh fresh is louder than the 3rd grade morning announcements! My wife barely notices when I've smoked anymore, but when I've been trimming in the garden, she demands I go wash up. "You smell like fruit and B-O" was her last description of my Orange Punch Mimosa. :rofl::ganjamon:

I'm hyped to try new these coils and get back to using carts instead of a dab pen or a nectar collector. love my original Dab pen, it'll blow your head smooth off - but it requires cleaning after every use, and that ruins the stealth and portability of the whole setup.
I thought I recalled a recent conversation about using veg glycerin? I must be thinking of someone else I guess.

I've figured out how to make some killer vape sauce that stretches bud supply ridiculously, only prob is there's little to no taste/smell. You just get rekt, toot by toot. Now, in your situation, and many others, this method of 'silent running' (getting blasted on THC instantly without smell) may have great benefits.

I recently restocked my vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol stores with a gallon of each, which, if you aren't aware, is both the bulk and primary functional elements of yer standard vape juice. I already have some pure nicotine I bought 2 years ago when prices were still decent and you could still legally buy the pure nicotine (can't now in Canada unless you have a license to produce commercially. I saw this coming and stocked up with a lifetime supply of nic a couple years ago). I also bought some more simple flavourings.... so, all of this exists primarily to produce my own nic-vape at pennies to the dollar vs. commercially available stuff. My cost for 30 ml final nic-vape juice is less than $0.40, whereas a budget-brand 30ml costs $20.00 retail.

I had an intent to experiment with making a THC vape when I started growing and had enough flower on hand to get experimental and take risks. Well, here we are. I like to vape a 50/50 mix of prop-glycol and veg-glycerine, or sometimes 70/30 veg-heavy. The key equip piece here is a 6-8-gallon 'Instapot' (a computer-controlled pressure cooker, 'Instapot' is a brand name. You can get one under 100$; I think "Starfrit" makes the best one if you can find it) I bought it to use for growing shrooms (autoclave) and cooking dinner (30 min pot roast), both.

However, now I use the machine to infuse buds into the glycol-glycerine mix (but no nicotine added), making THC-infused 'vape sauce' all in one hands-off, preprogrammed, pressure cooker session. I'm still experimenting with the methods and amounts, but holy cow does a pull on this stuff get you wrekt! Of course, you can thin out to your heart's content, and it is totally covert, no smell, not much taste either I'm afraid until you add terps after the fact, which can be purchased.

Getting shitfaced this way actually takes, at least, 20-40 times less flower to accomplish than my bong with straight flower in it. No wonder they sell the stuff everywhere, it's a bloody goldmine. Anyway, the Instapot method works very well, and method details I'm happy to discuss, however, I'm still a noob at it. I do know my way around both the Instapot and the ingredients quite well as a result of other projects, so I anticipate developing a good, reproducible tek in reasonably short order.

I'd really (really) love to be into squishing and then thinning out so I retain the flavour experience, but its up-front costs are too high, and I'm not going down the hair-straightener route. I don't like using gear that's not fit for purpose only to come to the conclusion it is not fit for purpose, ya know? The decent squishers are 600$, minimum, up here at the moment and that's just not happening. The only 'extra' making successful claims on the household budget around here right now is the electricity bill.

I thought I recalled a recent conversation about using veg glycerin? I must be thinking of someone else I guess.

I've figured out how to make some killer vape sauce that stretches bud supply ridiculously, only prob is there's little to no taste/smell. You just get rekt, toot by toot. Now, in your situation, and many others, this method of 'silent running' (getting blasted on THC instantly without smell) may have great benefits.

I recently restocked my vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol stores with a gallon of each, which, if you aren't aware, is both the bulk and primary functional elements of yer standard vape juice. I already have some pure nicotine I bought 2 years ago when prices were still decent and you could still legally buy the pure nicotine (can't now in Canada unless you have a license to produce commercially. I saw this coming and stocked up with a lifetime supply of nic a couple years ago). I also bought some more simple flavourings.... so, all of this exists primarily to produce my own nic-vape at pennies to the dollar vs. commercially available stuff. My cost for 30 ml final nic-vape juice is less than $0.40, whereas a budget-brand 30ml costs $20.00 retail.

I had an intent to experiment with making a THC vape when I started growing and had enough flower on hand to get experimental and take risks. Well, here we are. I like to vape a 50/50 mix of prop-glycol and veg-glycerine, or sometimes 70/30 veg-heavy. The key equip piece here is a 6-8-gallon 'Instapot' (a computer-controlled pressure cooker, 'Instapot' is a brand name. You can get one under 100$; I think "Starfrit" makes the best one if you can find it) I bought it to use for growing shrooms (autoclave) and cooking dinner (30 min pot roast), both.

However, now I use the machine to infuse buds into the glycol-glycerine mix (but no nicotine added), making THC-infused 'vape sauce' all in one hands-off, preprogrammed, pressure cooker session. I'm still experimenting with the methods and amounts, but holy cow does a pull on this stuff get you wrekt! Of course, you can thin out to your heart's content, and it is totally covert, no smell, not much taste either I'm afraid until you add terps after the fact, which can be purchased.

Getting shitfaced this way actually takes, at least, 20-40 times less flower to accomplish than my bong with straight flower in it. No wonder they sell the stuff everywhere, it's a bloody goldmine. Anyway, the Instapot method works very well, and method details I'm happy to discuss, however, I'm still a noob at it. I do know my way around both the Instapot and the ingredients quite well as a result of other projects, so I anticipate developing a good, reproducible tek in reasonably short order.

I'd really (really) love to be into squishing and then thinning out so I retain the flavour experience, but its up-front costs are too high, and I'm not going down the hair-straightener route. I don't like using gear that's not fit for purpose only to come to the conclusion it is not fit for purpose, ya know? The decent squishers are 600$, minimum, up here at the moment and that's just not happening. The only 'extra' making successful claims on the household budget around here right now is the electricity bill.

I'm not above vaping PEG and VG, I've inhaled a shit load of that stuff over the years, and I like your recipe. It sounds especially useful for stretching the buds into a decent amount of liquid, that could come in handy with all of the people who come sniffing around after harvest time. :rofl::dude-knocking::passitleft:
I've been thinking of doing the instant pot thing, or maybe buying a Levo, just to play around with, but my summer budget is set aside for water toys!

If you can squirrel away some dough though, you'll never regret buying a press. I'm hooked like a fish on squishing buds into rosin and shaking dry ice hash from the trim. I jumped down that rabbit hole and now I can't get out. I've been eating decarbed rosin for the last 6 months, now edibles just bounce off me like bullets off of Superman.
Ate a big gob after I put the kids to bed and now I'm arguing with my wife over the correct pronunciation if the word "simultaneously", and if Dr. Pepper really has 23 flavors or if it's just extra syrupy Pepsi...

Update on the girls.
They drank the reservoir dry yesterday, today they should be finishing up what moisture is left in the soil. The CBD Amnesia will probably be chopped right after the drought, with her big sister Bubblegum feeling the axe a week later.
I was gifted 2 new clones, a Columbian Gold and Forbidden Fruit, so I'm gonna drop em into the big SIP as soon as it's opened back up. I have a new light for them to play under as well, so we should see some sweet results on the next run!

20230519_205642.jpg

20230519_205717.jpg

20230519_205652.jpg

20230519_205735.jpg

20230519_205749.jpg

20230519_205805.jpg

My new carts came in and I squeezed half a g into it... it vaped wonderfully. Smooth, low smell, mild cough, buzz like a dab. I babyed it though. Next go around I'll be more rough with it and see what the tolerances are, better to ruin one on purpose than to destroy 10 by accident yeah? If these new carts take the pressure, I'll show the box and sing their praises. If not - I'll trash the surplus and tarnish their name.

My new carts came in and I squeezed half a g into it... it vaped wonderfully. Smooth, low smell, mild cough, buzz like a dab. I babyed it though. Next go around I'll be more rough with it and see what the tolerances are, better to ruin one on purpose than to destroy 10 by accident yeah? If these new carts take the pressure, I'll show the box and sing their praises. If not - I'll trash the surplus and tarnish their name.
Hey mate, what are the carts made of? By which I mean its functioning guts, the metal type inside, mainly. What is considered a good setup for vaping liquidized rosin? What sort of power level are you using? Are they refillable, or get tossed when emptied? What kind of power setup do you prefer in your mod for this product?

The plants are looking great, or at least, what I can see of them looks great! Haha. People don't believe me when I say you can flip at 3 weeks in a SIP like this and still produce a sizable harvest. Oh well. I understand their reticence, however, I wish they would consider that I have no motive to spin yarns about this. Reality is reality (for me anyway!).

Hmmm... That's a quote destined to bite my ass one day. lol.

I'm very interested in your droughting experience as it unfolds, and please don't mistake me for someone demanding endless technical data, I'm not that guy, but since you're the only person (actually I think Emilya might be droughting her 27-gal SIPs - I'll check) who uses a 27 gal SIP and droughts, you're my guy. 27gal is a lot of soil, and for me it dried so slow it started messing with my timing, and so, to escape having too many amber trichs, I pulled the plug a little early. Still the strongest buzz I've grown in this setup, but could be a better experience getting there.​

Yeah, so, I did it once in the 27s. I found that it took literally weeks to become dry enough to show leaf deflection. Maybe its the silica infused into the pea my manufacturer as it is designed to fight against dry-out, but my Promix and Sunshine Mix#4 take bleedin' forever to start finally droughting.

If you could describe your soil type for me again, and even your daytime/nightime avg. rH , maybe I'll learn something as I follow along.

Hey mate, what are the carts made of? By which I mean its functioning guts, the metal type inside, mainly. What is considered a good setup for vaping liquidized rosin? What sort of power level are you using? Are they refillable, or get tossed when emptied? What kind of power setup do you prefer in your mod for this product?

The plants are looking great, or at least, what I can see of them looks great! Haha. People don't believe me when I say you can flip at 3 weeks in a SIP like this and still produce a sizable harvest. Oh well. I understand their reticence, however, I wish they would consider that I have no motive to spin yarns about this. Reality is reality (for me anyway!).

Hmmm... That's a quote destined to bite my ass one day. lol.

I'm very interested in your droughting experience as it unfolds, and please don't mistake me for someone demanding endless technical data, I'm not that guy, but since you're the only person (actually I think Emilya might be droughting her 27-gal SIPs - I'll check) who uses a 27 gal SIP and droughts, you're my guy. 27gal is a lot of soil, and for me it dried so slow it started messing with my timing, and so, to escape having too many amber trichs, I pulled the plug a little early. Still the strongest buzz I've grown in this setup, but could be a better experience getting there.​

Yeah, so, I did it once in the 27s. I found that it took literally weeks to become dry enough to show leaf deflection. Maybe its the silica infused into the pea my manufacturer as it is designed to fight against dry-out, but my Promix and Sunshine Mix#4 take bleedin' forever to start finally droughting.

If you could describe your soil type for me again, and even your daytime/nightime avg. rH , maybe I'll learn something as I follow along.
No problem big dog...I know what you mean about those mainly Peat Moss soil mixes, they suck up moisture like a sponge and refuse to let it go! They turn green with algae before they dry out. I've switched to adding coco-coir (coco-loco at my local shops) if I need soil bulk, but FFOF is really all I need. I've been starting seeds in peat, but I'm looking to dump it from that part of the process as well -i had multiple seeds get moldy and never sprout this year using peat pucks. I'm over that shit.

My soil mix -
25 gallons of Fox Farms Ocean Forest, 2 $6 Walmart bags of pearlite (unsure of the size), 1/4 cup of Azomite, 3/4 cup of Soft Rock Phosphate, about 3 cups of worm castings. It's a kick ass dirt and it comes on strong as hell, don't add nutrients (other than silica and cal/mag) for the first couple weeks. (It's too hot of a dirt for vegetables, cut it with 40%coco if you want to use it for your food garden or it'll burn up leaves)

Environment -
Winter - I have an ink bird controller that bumps on a tiny humidifier when the humidity gets below 50%. I also have an inkbird heat controller that bumps on a 300w space heater from Amazon. It has to be 300w because any higher and it risks blowing a circuit breaker or burning out my controller. (300w is plenty to keep my setup warm)
Summer - I have a $150 dehumidifier from Walmart that I keep on 50% humidity once the buds get plump. I also have a standalone AC that runs when the world Temps get to 80°+, to bring it back into the 70s, this also reduces humidity. I try to stay between 50-60%humidity and in a temp range of 60°-87°.

The Drought -
My 2 plant SIP has been drinking a minimum of a gallon of water a day in flower. I filled the reservoir to the brim when I felt like the big plant's buds were at 85% of their full size, and the drought-watch began. A full day after I saw a completely empty reservoir, I counted that as the very first day of drought. My soil is always mainly dry on top, even under a light mulch layer - and this I believe is INTEGRAL in growing fast plants without bug and nutrient problems - wet surfaces draw fungus gnats and nutrient deficiencies! I never filled the reservoir more than halfway full until flower, when I knew the plant could do some heavy lifting. Wetter isn't better in my opinion.

The carts -
I ordered PCKT brand ceramic carts.
All ceramic guts, no metal to touch the product anywhere. Cost almost $2 a cart. Well worth it so far, I still need to do more testing before I do the full review though, I haven't done any refills yet to know their longevity.
My original carts had metal guts - this was not good. Tasted like shit the first time I got a dry hit and never got back to good. Unacceptable.
Carts don't require a shit load of power to vape like a dab accessory does, you don't need anything stronger than a $10 head-shop pen battery with a 510 connection, I use one on 3v and it's just what the Dr. ordered.
I bought a liquidizer that came with a tiny glass jar, a stirrer, and a tiny syringe. I heated the rosin in the little glass jar till it melted, added 15 drops of liquidizer and stirred, then injected it into the carts. (Pre heating the cart helps it fill to the bottom)
Then I heat the cart again while it's standing upright to get the rosin down into the vape chamber, and I leave it upright for atleast 20 min.
Vape on mid-range and enjoy! Something about the liquidizer gets rid of the smell but not the flavor, my non-smoking wife has no issue with me vaping it in the living room!!!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I should mention that my tent lives inside of a large plywood box in an unheated garage. That's why the need for so much environmental equipment.

PCKT SPRK Cartridges for Pressed Rosin - a review

I want to take dabs of rosin on the go in an oil cart.
Who doesn't right??
My portable dab rig is unwieldy and needs cleaning after every hit, but rosin is too thick and full of impurities for use in 510 oil Carts right??
Wrong!

I tested the all-ceramic SPRK carts from PCKT.
I press rosin at 170 degrees for 224 seconds in a 20ton harbor freight press fitted with a Dulytek captive plate rosin press. I thinned it using the 'Pure' brand liquidizer kit, which came with a syringe+jar+stirrer.

I pressed live rosin thru a 25micron bag and filled 3 carts, pressed flower thru a 25micron bag and filled 3 carts, pressed flower thru a 90micron bag and filled 3 carts.
Then I began refills -
pressed flower thru a 25micron bag and refilled the 3 live rosin carts, pressed flower thru a 25micron bag and filled the previous 25micron filled carts, pressed flower thru a 90micron bag and refilled the previous 90micron carts.
Second refill -
Pressed flower thru a 25micron bag and refilled the double filled 25micron carts, pressed flower thru a 90micron bag and refilled the double filled 90micron carts.

Results:
1.Thickness of oil that can be used: pure rosin is far too thick to use without some sort liquidizer.
I used 8 drops of VE/PG blend liquidizer to one gram of rosin.
With the viscosity of warm honey, or cold make syrup - the carts are fully usable without preheating. If you go with less liquidizer you'll have to preheat the cart to take multiple hits. These carts don't give a burnt metal taste when you dry hit them, just a burnt rosin taste. (Which is also gag-worthy) With this warm-honey viscosity I took 0 burnt hits from start to finish, even with passing the vape to multiple users and refilling 2 times.

2. Flavor/taste: other than a mild sweetness from my liquidizer, the terp flavors come thru nicely. Using mid temp hits you'll taste all of the strongest flavors of your rosin, some of the milder and more volatile terps are muted, but that's common with extracts. The only burnt hits I got from these carts were when I used too little liquidizer and tried to take multiple hits without giving it time to refill the chamber. A burnt rosin flavor is gnarly, but as soon as the chamber had refilled the burnt flavor disappeared and did not return.

Nuclear Waste: Rosin is full of wax and plant lipids, and these remain after you've dabbed/vaped it. You'll have less wax in a 25micron pressing than in a 90micron pressing, but there's still plenty of wax no matter how you squeeze it. After multiple tests I found that winterizing rosin to remove this wax was far too much work, so where is it going to go when you vape it???
It's going to build up and begin to leak out of the air holes at the base of the cartridge!
With the live rosin and 25micron fills it didn't begin to leak until the end of the cart, the 90micron began about halfway thru and then again at the end.
This is not a big deal though!
Take a good hit off the vape to warm it up, take out the cartridge, then blow back thru the mouth piece until all the dark schmoo comes out of the air holes. Wipe that crud off the cartridge and out of the threads, and go back to vaping!
It's that simple to get back to perfect hits, very little cleaning and almost no fuss.
When you store the used-but- empty carts for a while, you will find leakage from the bottom so store them in a baggie to prevent mess.

3. Potency of product: hits like a dab. No shit. It hits like a Dab, not an Oil Cart. I typically take 3-5 hits off an oil cart to catch a proper buzz, with these rosin carts it's 1-3 hits. If the first hit is too reckless, you may put the vape right back in your pocket until your eyes uncross and you can breathe again. Many people who tried it consider it a - 1 hitter quitter.

Longevity: no loss of flavor and no burnt flavors after 3 fills of rosin from 90micron pressings. A 90micron press is a Very Waxy rosin, you even can see little micro bits of wax in your thinned rosin. Wax was not an issue for these carts though, so pressing rosin thru large micron bags to improve yield is not going to taint your final product.

Ease of use: ridiculously easy and infinitely more stealth than using portable dab accessories. Only requires cleaning once to twice per gram of product, and cleaning is just blowing it out and wiping it off - unlike my dab pieces that need q-tips and swabbing after every hit to remain effective.

Product usage: I will typically vape a dispensary oil cart dry in a 1.5 days if it's my only source of medicating. My rosin carts last 1 day. I'm not sure if the faster depreciation is because of the thickness of the product, or because of the wax deposit that's being separated from the vapeable thc? Or am I just hitting it like a speed-bag because the flavor is so damned good?
Whatever the case, rosin carts go empty faster than oil carts even though the high is far superior... you can take this part of the review with a grain of salt, as I didn't track the amount of puffs I took, just the time-frame of total usage.

Wrap-up: these carts do exactly what you want them to do. They process thick oil, they don't taste of burnt metal if you dry hit it by accident, they are refillable, they don't require constant maintenance. If you're pressing rosin and want to smack on a dab while you're running errands, without alerting the local Karens, these carts are the bees-knees.

As always -This is a review from my personal useage.. just to help anyone wandering down the rosin path like I was. No one paid or contributed anything for my opinion.
I buy my own shit, and if it's good, I share a review of it.
Stay breezy friends!

20230520_222718.jpg

Edit - after refill #3, it's time to clean these jokers! The flavor is no longer as sweet, I'm getting a noticeable burnt rosin flavor. My first attempt at cleaning will be a full immersion in isopropyl alcohol and then a blowout with 90psi shop air. I'll refill it with rosin and see how it went. If it requires any more effort than that to clean the carts, I'll call it a 2 refill cart and be done with them after that. (The 3rd fill was only 2/3 done when the flavor started going south)
At $2 - $3 per cart, I'm okay with trashing em after 2 refills, but I'd have felt more frugal with a solid 3rd re-up.
If they cleanup nice and go back to full functionality, I'll be one happy toker!

Back
Top Bottom