We Can't Stop Here! This Is Bat Country

I reckon it could be the coil in your new carts that causes some of the increased consumption. It's the largest factor in this variable that I'm aware of, anyway. I've no doubt the product development has contributed also, but the coils really make a huge diff.

Wondering why you aren't interested in reusable coil/tank setups? You don't have to go full 200w ''cloud-chamber'' mod w/ giant tanks, there are good ones with integral batteries (or not) and that are svelte, pen-like (ok, more like a nice fat highlighter/ marker). I have some experience with various products, if you're ever interested but want to avoid blasting off with, ''the wrong-stuff''. I'm not assuming you don't know this stuff already, just offering in case you don't. Thanks for sharing all of this, it's been very helpful.

I reckon it could be the coil in your new carts that causes some of the increased consumption. It's the largest factor in this variable that I'm aware of, anyway. I've no doubt the product development has contributed also, but the coils really make a huge diff.

Wondering why you aren't interested in reusable coil/tank setups? You don't have to go full 200w ''cloud-chamber'' mod w/ giant tanks, there are good ones with integral batteries (or not) and that are svelte, pen-like (ok, more like a nice fat highlighter/ marker). I have some experience with various products, if you're ever interested but want to avoid blasting off with, ''the wrong-stuff''. I'm not assuming you don't know this stuff already, just offering in case you don't. Thanks for sharing all of this, it's been very helpful.

Reusable coil/tank setup? Do you have a link to something? The rosin's natural waxy nature is so clogging that I figured a semi-reuseable but also trashable cartridge setup would be the bees-knees, but if you got an awesome setup - clue me in brotha!

I'm stocked up on grain alcohol so the experiments are beginning again!
I have 3 grams of rosin winterizing in a small jar. I plan on filtering out the waxes that have settled on the bottom of the jar and then purging the alcohol in an attempt to make pure oil that will flow thru a standard vape cart.
I'll start tomorrow, my game is on tonight! HTTR!!!

Back
Top Bottom