Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Well everyone it's time for an update on the autos. Well, I guess it's the first time being able to talk about an auto plant that has sprouted, so it's not an update, just a date. Lol.

Any hoo-da-loo, the Green Stork made two stops here in the last 24 hrs. Please allow me to introduce Catherine, Thunder Bloody Mary auto, to the family. She poked her little helmet out, so I decided to swap her first baby pics.

Here she is!!!! Proud momma moment here! She was planted with our soil mix, and we watered her with some aloe water. It didn't take long at all for her to arrive with that wonderful aloe surging through her veins! Thanks for the wonderful idea SweetSue!

The other visit from Green Stork was to drop off some beans. All but one are autos. Here are their pics. It's very difficult to NOT go on a planting spree and bury one of each seed. Lol

I hope everyone has a good day, and thanks for stopping in!.

Diggin the puzzle floor.
:green_heart:
Thanks! It provides a great barrier between the plants and the floor. It's always warm to walk on. We really like it, but the downfall is, we can't water on it. Water seeps between the cracks and causes them to be slippery underneath. Which, can lead to mold. Warm dark area. So we water in cookie sheets with a cooling rack in it for drainage.

It's my first.

there are some amazing growers on 420mag that grow bigger autos than many do photo seeds. :)
My 1st few orders of souvenirs were strictly autos..then I tried 12/12, 11.5/12.5, 11/13, 10.5/13.5 lighting with photo seeds from seed. No flipping..

the photo seeds, under those light schedules from seed, behave like autos...
there are many more strains that are photo than autos, although many more autos are being created than ever before.

:)

Thanks! It provides a great barrier between the plants and the floor. It's always warm to walk on. We really like it, but the downfall is, we can't water on it. Water seeps between the cracks and causes them to be slippery underneath. Which, can lead to mold. Warm dark area. So we water in cookie sheets with a cooling rack in it for drainage.
Not sure I should say something. They make round plastic things that go under your pot and collect water drainage. You may then take your shop vac and pull the water out of your grow area. I do.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

We call these "crawfish trays" locally. They probably have other names in other places... but we luvs us some crawfish after all.
They about $2 at the local grocery store. Heavy plastic. Perfect for catching runoff.

20160307_093500.jpg

Not sure I should say something. They make round plastic things that go under your pot and collect water drainage. You may then take your shop vac and pull the water out of your grow area. I do.

Cheers

That is also a good idea. It'll come in handy when the girls are in a scrog. That way we don't have to.movr them as a team to go water. We could just.do it there in the mat. Thanks for the info, and please don't think you shouldn't post helpful info. We are all students who have learned different tricks. It's good to share. That's why we are all here. Thanks again. :thumb:

We call these "crawfish trays" locally. They probably have other names in other places... but we luvs us some crawfish after all.
They about $2 at the local grocery store. Heavy plastic. Perfect for catching runoff.

20160307_093500.jpg
We will have to look for something like that. When the plants go into their 7 gal pots, they will be heavy, especially right after they are watered. That will keep it so we don't have to pick up the plants. Thanks for your post! Very helpful.

Grow store has all sizes for all pots. They get expensive when you get to #7 and larger. They last forever. Oh, turn down your light when you vacuum, I've pop'ed my breaker running a 1050 watts light with fans and such.

Cheers

Grow store has all sizes for all pots. They get expensive when you get to #7 and larger. They last forever. Oh, turn down your light when you vacuum, I've pop'ed my breaker running a 1050 watts light with fans and such.

Cheers

We have #3, #5, and #7 smart pots currently. We use 3 and 7 gal for the photos, and the 5 gal for autos. I think i could make those cheaper with material from the craft store. What do you think about that Nis? I could even craft up.some handles too. Better hurry if we want to get that done. Sounds like I have a job come monday...

You will need Bamboo shoots to keep your smart pots from standing in old water. Cross them over to make mini SOG over tray, place pots on sticks. Now you can vacuum up old feed, water and not mold your floor. I'm not a fan of smart pots, you need longer then a 85 day grow to get the most out of them. Plus they stay wet if not mounted on sticks and roots can rot if kept wet.

Cheers

You will need Bamboo shoots to keep your smart pots from standing in old water. Cross them over to make mini SOG over tray, place pots on sticks. Now you can vacuum up old feed, water and not mold your floor. I'm not a fan of smart pots, you need longer then a 85 day grow to get the most out of them. Plus they stay wet if not mounted on sticks and roots can rot if kept wet.

Cheers

Thanks for your info! We will definitely keep it in mind when we decide what to do with the watering issue. For now, what we have come up with works, it's just not ideal.

Back
Top Bottom