Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

nismo, looking great!! :high-five:
Thanks Dr.! I think we are getting the hang of things around here. In the future we want to get as organic as we can so we may be looking into "the kit". Your girls look fantastic and will strive to be as you master growers. It is quite a good feeling when heavy hitters around here give compliments like that. +reps (like you need more lol) for helping out a little people around here.

For anybody that wants or needs this.

9e7d754d39b4c9c7ee1bef3786cef005.jpg

i'm not a fan of the chart you posted. How about this one from Emilya's The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant - Page 6 thread

Nutrient_Chart27.gif

I went through several months of growing palm trees with 6.8-ish PH water. Once I went down to 6.3-6.5 everything started to grow healthy.

i'm not a fan of the chart you posted. How about this one from Emilya's The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant - Page 6 thread

Nutrient_Chart27.gif

I went through several months of growing palm trees with 6.8-ish PH water. Once I went down to 6.3-6.5 everything started to grow healthy.
Thanks radogast. The funny part is, I have that thread in my signature and I didn't even think to look there. Damn 420 and not seeing signatures. Oh well, thanks for that. :thumb:

An other awesome journal!!!
Keep the lucky partnership growing.
I loved this time elapse. I dream filming one, like Cannahuana, Moweed. Just to watch our beloved grass growing.

See you around,

Sent from my SM-J120H using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks for stopping by! That time lapse is an eye catcher for sure. There will be more to come as well. Nis made mention of working on another one tonight. Stay tuned.

We are so happy to have so many great people following our grow. Makes us feel really good about being here
Eh, pressure is on. Kidding, you guys are killing it daily.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Tonight we have an update of our girls in veg.

They are all 6 weeks old with Camille being 4 weeks old. They were all topped at their 4th node. In our first grow we started training late and didn't defoliate at all. Not this time around. Training has been constant and defoliating on a weekly basis.

Today was a light training day. Took a few leaves while we were in there. We will be hitting them with a full feed this week which will be tomorrow or Thursday.

Sparkle - cheese

Ruth - CKS Super silver haze

Camille - pineapple chunk

Bonnie - OG kush (donated her FIM for a clone)

Hope - Heavyweight fruit punch

Elizabeth - CKS Crown Royale (for being 3 days old, she looks great!)

That's all I had time for tonight in the lab, will update tomorrow on our clones being 4 days old and all.

:thumb::bong:

Back
Top Bottom