Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Re: Welcome all my friends to the show that never ends... Canna M. and Nismo12 Team U

Ima get all subbed up and come back and catch up. HIGH ya'll

:cco:
Welcome to the party! Pull up a seat and make yourself at home, there are plenty of goodies going around so make sure you get some :bong:

Good morning Canna and Nismo :)

Sitting here at something to 4 in the morning waiting to update the contests and I decided to check out some journals and I happened along yours.

Looks like it will be an interesting one, hope you don't mind if I pull up a seat and watch the show :)

RC

Good morning Canna and Nismo :)

Sitting here at something to 4 in the morning waiting to update the contests and I decided to check out some journals and I happened along yours.

Looks like it will be an interesting one, hope you don't mind if I pull up a seat and watch the show :)

RC

Hello and welcome Mr. Celt! It's a pleasure to have you join us for this journey. We will try to not disappoint!

Hey Canna Montana

Hope you don't mind if I join in on your new journey, can't wait to see these strains grown out :)

GreenFingers

Welcome Greeen! We will be growing strain after strain after strain. Hope you brought your pipe because there will be a lot of herb going around! :lot-o-toke:

Hi everyone, pulling up a pew and firing up the vape. KiG. :volcano-smiley:

:Namaste:

We were thinking about getting a volcano, glad you brought one for us to try out if you don't mind. :volcano-smiley:

:welcome: everyone. It is very encouraging to see everyone show up and show their support. :thanks:

Good morning all! Breaking news in the garden!

We have our next little princess showing up to the ball. Let me introduce you to Elizabeth, a Crop King Seeds Crown Royale. Here is a little info from Crop King Seeds - Crown Royale:

"Our signature strain is a full bodied, bushy Indica that is a great yielder, easy to grow and strong in both CBD and THC levels. An overall “Best Of” in all categories, the newest addition to our famous strains was specifically bred for commercial, home and medical growers. Crown Royale is a combination of Blueberry and Purple Kush bred in North America"

Blueberry and Purple Kush? She is going to be outstanding!

20160501_065203.jpg

Hi Canna & Nismo
Looking great in here :thumb: good to have some room to play with.

Just popped IB and OG Kush some days ago.
Big Carnival fan :love: currently on my 3rd grow, had 3 phenos.
All good but the stretchy on I like best.
:volcano-smiley:

Hi Canna & Nismo
Looking great in here :thumb: good to have some room to play with.

Just popped IB and OG Kush some days ago.
Big Carnival fan :love: currently on my 3rd grow, had 3 phenos.
All good but the stretchy on I like best.
:volcano-smiley:
What's happening DG? It's good to have you here! Do you have a journal I can come check out? I like to go to threads to see all the valuable information from different people.

Anyway, welcome aboard matey, and thanks for stopping. .

Hi Canna and Nismo. Looks like an awesome set up! I'll look forward to seeing the ladies progress.

:welcome: weenmeoff to our grow and to :420:! Ill be sure to swing over to your journal to see what you have going on. It's going to be a jolly good old time here. Packing a bowl as we speak right now for ya :bongrip:

Quote Originally Posted by weenmeoff View Post
Hi Canna and Nismo. Looks like an awesome set up! I'll look forward to seeing the ladies progress.
weenmeoff to our grow and to ! Ill be sure to swing over to your journal to see what you have going on. It's going to be a jolly good old time here. Packing a bowl as we speak right now for ya

Boognish provides. Please do stop by my journal, any and all advise is appreciated! Rock on!

Back
Top Bottom