Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Hey canna pretty good so far & since your using fabric pots you can worry less about over-watering. How big are the pots by the way? I would water at least 20% of the total volume & see how it goes. Also when you water you should lift the pot onto some kind of sieve or mesh so that the runoff shifts away from the pot completely without getting sucked back in.

:thumb:
Right now they are in 3 gal smart pots. So we did give them 20% of capacity in water last night. Should we leave them be, or give them some boomerang and calmag? Or would they droop like that if they need to be transplanted?

6.8 is a bit higher then I like for PH. I'd aim for 6 < x <6.5. I'm closer to 6. I've seen some strains wrinkle close to 7. Fe and Mg are locked out over 6.5 as well. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Pulling up a chair in the back row to watch your beautiful flowers bloom.:blunt:

Hey I don't like the real Hannah Montana because I think she's an Illuminati puppet but this Canna Montana is a likable character in my book :volcano-smiley:

I followed CM so I guess the good part is about to begin!

May the buds be with you.

Hey I don't like the real Hannah Montana because I think she's an Illuminati puppet but this Canna Montana is a likable character in my book :volcano-smiley:

:welcome: Vlad! Good to have ya on board. I can assure you that this Montana is loads better than the other. Glad you brought your volcano, we were running out of papers with all the welcome joints going around.

Shoot! This post slipped right by me. Probably need more meds to prevent that from happening again. Lol! :welcome: aboard friend!

Just a couple pictures here quick and plans for one of our girls. This is Sparkle our Dinafem Cheese. She sprouted on 3-18 but had a little bit of a struggle starting out getting root bound in her solo cup. Since transplant she has exploded with growth and tons of bud sites. Our goal for this one is to get her to be a 3' cube. Doesn't matter how long it takes, it says 525 grams indoors for 1 m2. Lets just call it a goal of a pound. She is symmetrical in width all the way around. Proud father so far.

20160502_170008.jpg

20160502_165416.jpg

Hopefully within the next 36-48 hours we will have 1 or 2 new seedlings sprouted. We already named one of them...Ah I can't tell you yet, have to make sure you come back after the commercials. Until later...:lot-o-toke::party:

Back
Top Bottom