Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Made on the first page (50 posts/page.. Lol), it's easier if you do that. :rofl:

put me down down for one perpetual subscription. Way to go you two :thumb: let's get this grow started.

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Welcome to the show Snid! There is plenty of room left, not selling the nose bleed section yet ha ha. The rooms are going to fill up quick!

She was doing some incredible hulk stuff last night with her casing. I knew we would wake up to her flexing. :thumb:

Thats awesome my brother! I always like that stage. Them lil babes be gruntin and groanin like rawrrrr here I is!! Pop. Quack.. :rofl::lot-o-toke:

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

For some odd reason Lizzie Borden came to mind when nis read that to me. Lol. Little axe wielding bud army. Lol

Great.... Now I gotta lock up all my logger fun tools. Thanks for that visualization Canna! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12

Great.... Now I gotta lock up all my logger fun tools. Thanks for that visualization Canna! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I broke the glass top on an outdoor coffee table last week. Around the glass was a 3 inch thick by 5 inch wide composite wood border that I decided to cut up and throw into a garbage bag. I considered the chainsaw but since it was only 3 feet away, I hit it with my splitting axe. Woo hoo! I felt like Paul Bunyan in a karate studio. 6 whacks. 30 seconds.10 pieces of wood. That prefab wood stuff just doesn't have the resiliency of a tree :)

And just to be on topic - Does this grow journal come with photos or is it more a talk radio style journal ? :rofl: :slide:

Nothing much going on in the garden today. The girls in flower will get watered and possibly the start of the flush. We shall take a look at the trichomes and judge from there.

20160501_174028.jpg

In the veg room we added 2 more girls into some solo cups today! Just playing the waiting game for them to sprout!

20160501_174359.jpg

Day 2 for the clones. 79 degrees and 73% RH. Not sure how high you want it for cloning but they seem to not hate it.

20160501_174457_001.jpg

Just a quick and easy update for my current state. Back to the daily grind tomorrow :woohoo:

You ever hear of sensible seeds? Getting ready to order and start my seed bank up.

Sent from my iPhone using 420
I've never heard of them and we didn't see them on the sponsors page. Crop King Seeds is a good supplier and has never been caught up in customs in our previous orders. They have really cool packaging and sometimes they send a pin with the order. Their incognito packaging is great. Last time it came in a lipstick tube hollowed out.

Life is busy but I'd like to pop in from time to time and check out how things are going, if you don't mind.
I am so jealous of people that have a grow partner. Unfortunately my better half is only interested in the finished product, not all the fun stuff that comes before. Looking forward to seeing where this goes....

Life is busy but I'd like to pop in from time to time and check out how things are going, if you don't mind.
I am so jealous of people that have a grow partner. Unfortunately my better half is only interested in the finished product, not all the fun stuff that comes before. Looking forward to seeing where this goes....
:welcome: Lazarus to our perpetual fun!

I know what you mean about having a partner. It makes daily chores so much easier when she gets stuff ready during the day. I can only imagine harvesting and trimming will be better. We will keep you updated daily. I'll make sure their ages from sprout or clone is added also.

Here's a quick morning update. Friday we watered the plants. Ph at 6.8 and used approximately 2 gal between 5 plants.
Last night they were looking droopy, the soil was hard and dry, so we watered again. Approximately 1 gal between the 5 ph was 6.8. We also lightly misted the under side of the fan leaves. Nothing else but water. Now the girls look worse than they did before we watered.

b70fd3589f1f97be673bc513dd555555.jpg

416f7a0d387411bde88f86e6ad82e5ee.jpg

Here are the temp and the Rh from last night. Any suggestions on what went wrong? Maybe the plants are adjusting to the new room? Should we have added calmag? Or aloe?
53491b4bdb44467d8e2cebc39af613ec.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help from you guys.

Hey canna pretty good so far & since your using fabric pots you can worry less about over-watering. How big are the pots by the way? I would water at least 20% of the total volume & see how it goes. Also when you water you should lift the pot onto some kind of sieve or mesh so that the runoff shifts away from the pot completely without getting sucked back in.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom