Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Last years purple lush ladies
1003161634a.jpg
0919161132.jpg
1003161634b.jpg

I'll get light measurements this evening. I was ready to get yesterday, but I burned one, fell a sleep around 3 in afternoon, didn't wake up till 4 this morning, lol. Been long week. Your running 1750ma drivers aren't you? Mine are 1400, your numbers will be slightly higher than mine on average. As soon as my lights kick on, I have everything ready to test.

Going to pop seeds today for doc's kit. Is it fine to start in rapid rooters then to 1 gal pots. Do I sprinkle roots on the seed itself after it cracks open.

Your grow is chugging right along. Looking great .

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

I'll get light measurements this evening. I was ready to get yesterday, but I burned one, fell a sleep around 3 in afternoon, didn't wake up till 4 this morning, lol. Been long week. Your running 1750ma drivers aren't you? Mine are 1400, your numbers will be slightly higher than mine on average. As soon as my lights kick on, I have everything ready to test.

Going to pop seeds today for doc's kit. Is it fine to start in rapid rooters then to 1 gal pots. Do I sprinkle roots on the seed itself after it cracks open.

:rofl:
We've all been there! There's nothing like a good nap after a great joint! Lol! We do use the 1750 drivers, but Nis just wanted to get a close number to what we have. Your numbers would help us immensely, so thank you for taking the time and sharing with us.

Nis and I start seeds differently. He likes to get the tap root visible before putting it into the pro mix. He uses paper plate and napkins to germinate. I like to moisten the rapid rooter, add the seed, put "Doc's roots" on the outside of the rapid rooter, then put it In the soil. "Roots" is a good start for the babies, but is pretty strong. We don't usually put it on the seed itself. We are afraid the "roots" will eat the tap root. It's ideal to have an established tap root system before it gets to the "roots".

I hope this helps. Have a good day.

:passitleft:

Roots! are full of minerals and microbes that should be in the soil. I dust the soil hole before I put the sprouted seed or rapid rooter, if it's a clone, into the soil. You want it in the soil do the microbes can go to work. Putting it on the seed that's going into a rapid rooter isn't going to do much as roots! Is designed to interact with the soil.

Good morning everyone!

Saturday the big group got their first CAT drench on day 30 and they are looking fantastic. Only got a couple poor quality pictures of the tuts and didn't get to spend much time with them this weekend. I think they speak for themselves though. I'll get some better ones tonight. The 2nd drench should be tomorrow or Wednesday depending.

Focused on a sugar leaf. Sigh.

Have a great day everyone!

:passitleft:

Hey Nis and Canna, I wanted to get your thoughts on trich color at harvest for the BD. On your last plant, when did you harvest and/or what were the trich colors?

Somewhere along the way in the interwebz I read this (heck maybe it was from you lol): "Blue Dream excels when its harvested when the trich's are clear and milky".

I guess I've read that taking them a little longer until they are amber results in a more stoney high and taking them earlier when milky or clear and less amber is more of a light or heady high. I'd lean to the darker amber and more stoney. Is there a "sweet spot" trich color to harvest the BD?

I've also read that in Doc's soil, the trichs on some strains just won't turn amber.

Hey guys looking good I did something new a little experiment I super cropped a few mains but low on the plant instead of high on the stem to keep it from the light. I'm trying to see if the mains that got cropped grow bigger or not. I did a few different autos and my bud bud bling tingz photo I completely hst/ super cropped the entire plant and in just 3 days I see a growth difference to the good pics in my journal. Would love some DD's .. I also bought a 40 pound air tank for $60 so I'm gonna fill it up and get a regulator see if I can break my 3 oz per auto ceiling. Wish me luck. #global420

Back
Top Bottom