Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Knowing what you want isn't being a pot snob. I mean people who will sit there and talk shit about your weed after sesh them out for hours.

OMM-sorry my question kinda took your journal over a little bit.

No, No! That's the spirit of my Journal...ask a question any time. I like to see where things lead. :thumb:

We all learn! :high-five:

im such a potsnob i insist my pot be real and not catnip or the extremely high grade oregano i bought in 1985!! i mean it was killer stuff just not pot!!, :rofl: i totaly get what your saying about treating a condition tho, im still looking for the right strains for my stuff, love the story omm always have, its like having a show on tv you never miss, :thumb:

Hi BID. I bought the same thing in Berkley one time! :high-five: I could have smelled it. :circle-of-love:

X is doing a good job in his journal. Fitting the strain to the pain. :bravo: Only makes sense to do so.

Glad you liked the story again. It will continue pretty soon. Welcome Brother! :peace:

I have the same mission, BID. To find the best medicine for my condition. I've got some high grade Parsley - would you be interested in a 1/2z of it? It's a real fresh high. ;)

Hey X. Was just talking about you and the research your doing. :thumb:

Hey Buddy.....Glad to see you!

Thanks, these girls are doing me proud.

While you were gone for a while.....I got ripped off again......so it will be indoor for the duration. Actually, it's easier indoors.:clap:

I'll get to work on one soon. :surf:

hi old man med im a newb here but id just like to say its hard to grow shit outside in hawaii unless you live in the boonies somewhere even then your taking a chance of getting ripped its why i just went straight for indoors.
trying to help my dad out with his mmj, got alot of different strains to try well see how it goes also on my very first journal nice to see hawaii people here also......:thumb:

hi old man med im a newb here but id just like to say its hard to grow shit outside in hawaii unless you live in the boonies somewhere even then your taking a chance of getting ripped its why i just went straight for indoors.
trying to help my dad out with his mmj, got alot of different strains to try well see how it goes also on my very first journal nice to see hawaii people here also......:thumb:

Aloha Cronichemphog! You have that right.....they will get you.....I was just stubborn that last time. I
know better now. I even worry about my indoor grow...folks get crazy here!

That's great that your helping Dad. Give me a link to your journal and I will be right over.

Ah Hui Ho! :bravo:

My wife has been trying to get me to go on a vaca in Hawaii. Never been. I have a shark phobia ! Do you have kiddie pools there?

As always, I enjoy your journal OMM

LOL sharks dont bother you just swim where lots of people are and you wont have problems as they dont like to much people they like more isolated areas where the fishing pressure from shore is low and theres lots of food.
:thumb:

LOL sharks dont bother you just swim where lots of people are and you wont have problems as they dont like to much people they like more isolated areas where the fishing pressure from shore is low and theres lots of food.
:thumb:

My new friend.....you have a really nice setup for your grow. Well done! You really did your homework.:bravo:

Hey you Hydro Folks, take a look! If you will. :high-five:

How is your Dad? I've had 3 kinds of cancer and made it through, I hope he does too. Welcome to 420 my friend. :bravo: Nice Avatar too!:surf:

I think it's about time I came out of my shell :blushsmile:

Ever since I joined this site I've been watching your grows and read some of the stories you've graciously put on here for others to read. :thanks::Namaste:
I always see you posting nothing but positive things on other journals and that's why I love this place.:circle-of-love:

I don't really know why I haven't said anything? I think I've just been sort of intimated, well, not intimated but in "awe" of your work and respect. :drool::dreamy:

I'm hoping all this doesn't come across as being "too" much, and I'd really love to stick around for this journal! ;)

My new friend.....you have a really nice setup for your grow. Well done! You really did your homework.:bravo:

Hey you Hydro Folks, take a look! If you will. :high-five:

How is your Dad? I've had 3 kinds of cancer and made it through, I hope he does too. Welcome to 420 my friend. :bravo: Nice Avatar too!:surf:

thanks for the props on my setup and grow
hes on thier last attempt at a concotion for chemo, they say 6-12 months its lung cancer :( both sides so they cant operate, kinda frustrating that they didnt catch it early there were signs but they didnt catch it. hopefully the mmj can help him go longer than they predicted since now the research is finally coming out on it since the internet its more out there, and theyre never definite on the time frames as alot of people live alot longer then predicted. not all, but still if he can last longer without suffering ill be happy and grateful. again thanks for the kind words...

I think it's about time I came out of my shell :blushsmile:

Ever since I joined this site I've been watching your grows and read some of the stories you've graciously put on here for others to read. :thanks::Namaste:
I always see you posting nothing but positive things on other journals and that's why I love this place.:circle-of-love:

I don't really know why I haven't said anything? I think I've just been sort of intimated, well, not intimated but in "awe" of your work and respect. :drool::dreamy:

I'm hoping all this doesn't come across as being "too" much, and I'd really love to stick around for this journal! ;)

Well Welcome MissBud:thumb:

Well, we are both guilty of the same thing! I've wanted to say "Hello" to you too. Silly us! :love: This is so funny. Little in awe of you too. Don't know why.
Thank you for you kind words. I figure it's just as easy to be positive as negative, feels better too.
Glad you like my stories.....there are more coming soon.
I love 420 too....no place like!

So glad you broke the ice.......think we are going to be good friends. :thanks:

WoW OMM! just like old times around here already! :thumb: I blink and miss like 3 pages worth - LOL

You host the most comfortable (I was searching my brain for another word, but that just seemed accurate) journals ever! :high-five:

Always such positve vibes floating through here!

:peace:

thanks for the props on my setup and grow
hes on thier last attempt at a concotion for chemo, they say 6-12 months its lung cancer :( both sides so they cant operate, kinda frustrating that they didnt catch it early there were signs but they didnt catch it. hopefully the mmj can help him go longer than they predicted since now the research is finally coming out on it since the internet its more out there, and theyre never definite on the time frames as alot of people live alot longer then predicted. not all, but still if he can last longer without suffering ill be happy and grateful. again thanks for the kind words...

He needs the Rick Simpson oil. Google that oil and on You Tube he has a few different videos. This stuff has cured cancer according to testimonials I have seen. If you can't buy it there he has a video on how to make it.
I'm very sorry to hear about your dad.

Back
Top Bottom