Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Hey there OMM! Thank you so very much for the rating! I do have a question for you.
I was wondering, being that your ladies are such different sizes, are they all the same age? They are all looking very healthy! You always have such interesting strains! It was nice to reread the stories too. LOVE IT, JUST LOVE IT!

:peace:

Hey there OMM! Thank you so very much for the rating! I do have a question for you.
I was wondering, being that your ladies are such different sizes, are they all the same age? They are all looking very healthy! You always have such interesting strains! It was nice to reread the stories too. LOVE IT, JUST LOVE IT!

My Pleasure MS Glad you asked about that. No, they are not the same age at all. I started with the idea of 4....The Church, White Russian, a Papaya and a Vintage. Then I received a couple of gifts. The Papaya up and died. I started a Lucy and a Lemon Skunk., thinking I would veg em for a while. The others grew like hell and I just put them all in flower. Now they all the same age in flower. Easier for me to keep track of them now, since they all in flower.....Hope that makes sense. :Namaste:

My Pleasure MS Glad you asked about that. No, they are not the same age at all. I started with the idea of 4....The Church, White Russian, a Papaya and a Vintage. Then I received a couple of gifts. The Papaya up and died. I started a Lucy and a Lemon Skunk., thinking I would veg em for a while. The others grew like hell and I just put them all in flower. Now they all the same age in flower. Easier for me to keep track of them now, since they all in flower.....Hope that makes sense. :Namaste:

ahhh yes, it makes perfect sense. I thought so. Sorry about the papaya, I just ate some and I can only image if it smelt as an actual papaya does.

Always nice to have everything on a similar schedule. :thumb:

I know this was a question for you OMM... But I think I know what you would say and can add a little.

OMM grew a BB from Dutch Passion, got a bad pheno unfortunately.. Not a strain he would recommend. I'd think if you wish to go "authentic"... You will have to order the expensive DJ Short version... He is the original breeder of the strain.

The one good thing about the BB from Dutch... It yielded a lot... But who cares if you wont touch it with a ten foot vapor whip?

BTW... I've had really good BB, and OMM might not know it, but he has too! :) Definitely worth going after a really nice mom, IMHWO.

EDIT! In response to Xlr8's wondering where to get DJ Short seeds... One merely has to find a seedbank of a particular mental outlook. We do not speak of non-sponsors though... So the rest is up to you :)

Are they an authorized distributor for DJ Short though? I know in 2009 there was a something about fake DJ Short seeds coming out of there.

Are they an authorized distributor for DJ Short though? I know in 2009 there was a something about fake DJ Short seeds coming out of there.

I would think they are legit.. It's the biggest seedbank in the world.. But I really don't know. I wasn't getting into growing until 2010 I think.

Where did you hear about "fake" seeds? That would be really crummy to charge so much for regular seeds and they be fake.

Honestly.. I think people get a bit nuts over "original" or "the real" strain.. I understand wanting it.. But some people get down-right condescending over it and its like... What the hell? Original or not, you need a smoke to chill out!

With fifty million versions of White Widow, there can only be one! But its not that one, or that one.... :) I'm in a weird mood this morning, dont mind me.

Sorry OMM! :)

I would think they are legit.. It's the biggest seedbank in the world.. But I really don't know. I wasn't getting into growing until 2010 I think.

Where did you hear about "fake" seeds? That would be really crummy to charge so much for regular seeds and they be fake.

Honestly.. I think people get a bit nuts over "original" or "the real" strain.. I understand wanting it.. But some people get down-right condescending over it and its like... What the hell? Original or not, you need a smoke to chill out!

With fifty million versions of White Widow, there can only be one! But its not that one, or that one.... :) I'm in a weird mood this morning, dont mind me.

Sorry OMM! :)

I can't put a link to where I read it at but if you did a search it comes up fairly easy. I don't know if DJ Short provides for them now or not. I think when this was going on he was only affiliated with 2 or 3 places and this was not one of them.

I absolutely agree with you about some people's pot snobbery. It's just that I was somewhat disappointed in the DP blueberry from last year outdoor season. It was nothing like a fishing guide friend of mine from Montana used to grow.

I'm a "Pot Snob" when I find something that works for me that's what I want I don't want a knock off I want my relief.

Hope you liked the story.....it's a long read!:thumb:

Holy Shykies! Do you know how long that takes to read with dyslexia!? I had to stop and start . . . took me three days to get it done. Great stories, though! I think after reading that I feel like an ant... in water... on a blade of grass... heading toward a storm drain. That's the animal I think of. but that's jsut because it was such a long one! <Laugh>

I laughed, I groaned, I got a warm heart, I thoroughly enjoyed it! (what I can remember!) Nice full life you've had so far, OMM. the places you've visited! And to think it all started in the same neck of the woods that I started . . . well, close anyway. Thank you for sharing that, I feel wholly inexperienced, now. hehe

Holy Shykies! Do you know how long that takes to read with dyslexia!? I had to stop and start . . . took me three days to get it done. Great stories, though! I think after reading that I feel like an ant... in water... on a blade of grass... heading toward a storm drain. That's the animal I think of. but that's jsut because it was such a long one! <Laugh>

I laughed, I groaned, I got a warm heart, I thoroughly enjoyed it! (what I can remember!) Nice full life you've had so far, OMM. the places you've visited! And to think it all started in the same neck of the woods that I started . . . well, close anyway. Thank you for sharing that, I feel wholly inexperienced, now. hehe

well jesus, (sigh) now I got to go read it lol
:high-five:

Late, but never better....:tokin:

Sorry about the Papaya, she still running from me too. Good looking Ruski and all :thumb:

I'm chipping away slowly at my Sub'd journals :high-five:

Peace to you and everyone :Namaste:

Hey Sisco! Man the way you have been feeling I fully understand. Hope that back is better. Yea, the Papaya is either stolen or just flops over for me. I'll keep trying though. Take care Nephew! :high-five:

Oh! No! jandre! :Namaste:
My son is the same......so the Navy tried to make him a typist! Smart Huh? :high-five:
Hell, man we are all ants.:grinjoint: Just a big ant hill, ya know.

Thanks, glad you liked the story...it will continue in this grow, but it wont be near as exciting. I finally calmed down. :circle-of-love: Well, kind of. :ganjamon:

Note: Not everyone is a thrill seeker.

Oh! No! jandre! :Namaste:
My son is the same......so the Navy tried to make him a typist! Smart Huh? :high-five:
Hell, man we are all ants.:grinjoint: Just a big ant hill, ya know.

Thanks, glad you liked the story...it will continue in this grow, but it wont be nears a exciting. I finally calmed down. :circle-of-love: Well, kind of. :ganjamon:

Just like I sorta quit growing. . . and I kind of get headaches?

TH.....there were a couple (in Ohio I think) like two years ago....the thing was complex, but they placed ads and took money thru a Canadian address (or something) then they packed up seed from plain ol bag-swag and mailed it out. When they stopped bothering to send even bag seeds out, it all came apart and the two were locked up....last year I think.....
Ripping off dopers and dealers.....if you can avoid the bullets, who're they gonna tell?
sheesh....what knuckleheads
Dew is looking AWESOME....nugging up beautifully...like tiny pinecones.
Def on the 4/20 list for this year....
**speaking of, I had a brief conversation with Justin A. Sunday night....we discussed the upcoming promo in a couple weeks. They already have almost all of it in place now, and it's gonna ROCK.
Even better than last year he promised....and I believe him
***The plants already look better than last run sir. You're off to a good looking start
:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

TH.....there were a couple (in Ohio I think) like two years ago....the thing was complex, but they placed ads and took money thru a Canadian address (or something) then they packed up seed from plain ol bag-swag and mailed it out. When they stopped bothering to send even bag seeds out, it all came apart and the two were locked up....last year I think.....
Ripping off dopers and dealers.....if you can avoid the bullets, who're they gonna tell?
sheesh....what knuckleheads
Dew is looking AWESOME....nugging up beautifully...like tiny pinecones.
Def on the 4/20 list for this year....
**speaking of, I had a brief conversation with Justin A. Sunday night....we discussed the upcoming promo in a couple weeks. They already have almost all of it in place now, and it's gonna ROCK.
Even better than last year he promised....and I believe him
***The plants already look better than last run sir. You're off to a good looking start
:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

Hey Chopper! 420 sounds good old Buddy. Hope they don't run out! I will be in line. If it's better than last year...can't wait.
If they had windows, there would be many faces looking in.

Doing the Dew with nugs with small pine cone size sounds great. I have one more...it will be popped soon.

Yea Buddy, much better set up of the tent this time. Bringing them inside just messed them up. I still look longingly at the empty yard. I think the SOG will rock. Where ya headed this time? Where ever it is, may money come your way! :surf:

I can't put a link to where I read it at but if you did a search it comes up fairly easy. I don't know if DJ Short provides for them now or not. I think when this was going on he was only affiliated with 2 or 3 places and this was not one of them.

I'm a "Pot Snob" when I find something that works for me that's what I want I don't want a knock off I want my relief.

I'm a pot snob too ;) You gotta be if your treating a condition with this medicine.. I intended more to comment on the craziness that is seed banks.. :)

I just read up on the issue, apparently the bank in question was ripped off themselves at the time... And as it says they rectified the situation... Based on their history, I would trust the stock now. However, I have no desire for DJ short seeds, so it also doesn't matter to me all that much :)

im such a potsnob i insist my pot be real and not catnip or the extremely high grade oregano i bought in 1985!! i mean it was killer stuff just not pot!!, :rofl: i totaly get what your saying about treating a condition tho, im still looking for the right strains for my stuff, love the story omm always have, its like having a show on tv you never miss, :thumb:

I have the same mission, BID. To find the best medicine for my condition. I've got some high grade Parsley - would you be interested in a 1/2z of it? It's a real fresh high. ;)

Back
Top Bottom