Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

I liked the story again OMM. Sorry I'm so late getting here, not sure how I missed the start yesterday ;-) Standing works better for my back anyways, I'll be in the corner with my Magic Flight. The plants are getting big already, can't wait.

I liked the story again OMM. Sorry I'm so late getting here, not sure how I missed the start yesterday ;-) Standing works better for my back anyways, I'll be in the corner with my Magic Flight. The plants are getting big already, can't wait.

Hi My Friend........I though you would get here! There is no way your not going to watch my SOG after you helped me so much understanding what it was and told me where to look at great examples. I honestly think about you allot and your help. You patted me on the back and set me on the right track. Thanks!

Glad you liked the story again. :Namaste:

Well, if it's better for your back and you have your Magic Flight, sounds good to me.:high-five:

Better late than never. GL with this grow Pops'. I see ya got Church. You know I love that plant. I may get some going here again Love that herb she makes a pretty plant. I'll be in and out Keepem Green Pops

Better late than never. GL with this grow Pops'. I see ya got Church. You know I love that plant. I may get some going here again Love that herb she makes a pretty plant. I'll be in and out Keepem Green Pops

Hey Sprout! Man you are in early this time. Brother, you are the one that got me on Church in the first place. I'm still thanking you for that. :Namaste:
Hey Miss J.:love:

Wow, it was great rereading the story and finding a few parts I'd somehow missed. I really enjoy learning about your fascinating life story. I've just been cussing RS and Mutt again, lol. And what the hell, Ken?!

Did you even see Tony or Pic again?

I'm here a couple days late and there's already 5 pages to read through? :) I'll have to get caught up, but I'm in! :thumb:

Re: Welcome to my new Journal....OMMSOG

Here's some random shots as the girls vegged.

D9_jpg.JPG

7_jpg.JPG

6_jpg.JPG

5_jpg.JPG

4_jpg.JPG

3_jpg.JPG

2_jpg.JPG

As you can see these pictures were taken over time.

In the last shot is a dead sprout. It was a Papaya. The first two I grew were ripped off. I've tried to germ three more and have had terrible luck with them?? :smokin:
look at you, stepping up your game i see! ladies are looking good =)

youre going to have a monster yield this time, your hands are going to be so sore from harvest that you'll be wishing you had smaller plants again lol... glad to see you are keeping on the good fight! cant wait to see more progress.

ill be back to peep in soon, later my friend!!

Wow, it was great rereading the story and finding a few parts I'd somehow missed. I really enjoy learning about your fascinating life story. I've just been cussing RS and Mutt again, lol. And what the hell, Ken?!

Did you even see Tony or Pic again?

Hey X Yes I did.......some how I lost that part of the story.....she did come to the states with Pic. They stayed 3 days. She never stepped foot in the house I rented. She stayed in the best hotel in Monterey. After 3 days, she said Americans dressed like pigs and she could live not there. I never saw her again or heard from her again. Sad. :smokin::smokin:

Wow what a story. That sounds like a few lifetimes worth of adventures in only one story, I can't imagine everything you have been through. I know there were some really rough patches in their, I couldn't even imagine how I would cope myself but I must admit your life sounds like an EXPERIENCE! Those sound like some truly amazing places to visit

Hi My Friend. As I look back on it, it was a hell of a ride. If I could change one thing it would be how I treaded RS. After all these years, I still love her. I should have taken her back and found some help for her. I think of her all the time....to a fault..much guilt.
Your right I have seen things most people will never see. I've been really lucky.

I'm here a couple days late and there's already 5 pages to read through? :) I'll have to get caught up, but I'm in! :thumb:

Glad to have you aboard my friend Hoping for nice long run of good smoke. :thumb:

Hey X Yes I did.......some how I lost that part of the story.....she did come to the states with Pic. They stayed 3 days. She never stepped foot in the house I rented. She stayed in the best hotel in Monterey. After 3 days, she said Americans dressed like pigs and she could live not there. I never saw her again or heard from her again. Sad. :smokin::smokin:

That part of the story was there, I just wondered if you'd ever heard from her or Pic again after she left the hotel in the states and went back. What a bummer, but sounds like you were better off without her. Sad about Pic and the closeness you and he had though...

Now thats looking better Pops. That White Russian is looking great. Multiple tops. Looking good Pop's. I grew one of these and really liked the herbs. But I think mine was a auto flower. Church is looking great also. I hope this one turns out some herbs for ya. +
Keepem Green

One thing I've learned, OMM, is to NEVER blame oneself for the "would'ves and could'ves" of life. You did what you should have done, which was pull yourself out of that fire...Its ok to be sad, and wish that someone else would have done something to help themselves, but her life was a product of her own decisions. She had a LOT of help throughout her life, she chose not to accept it...It is NOT your fault.
I know that I can't, but wish I could, help you see that.
Guilt is a killer, and I wish I could help you to let go of some of that...:Namaste:

Hindsight will always be better. One must take solace in knowing the they did the best they could with the given circumstances and tools available at the time. Learn from it and move on. Wisdom comes from realizing the truth and not repeating the mistakes. And that Sir is your call, where the mistakes were...

Hi OMM,

Wow...2 days, where was I??? Loved the story...again. The girls are awesome. Can't wait to see the sog. How's your weather now? Could you get away with one plant outside? If you end up with a male, maybe he could finish outside somewhere. Hi to Jo, hope you both are well.

:circle-of-love:

That part of the story was there, I just wondered if you'd ever heard from her or Pic again after she left the hotel in the states and went back. What a bummer, but sounds like you were better off without her. Sad about Pic and the closeness you and he had though...

Hi X. I'm slipping, can't even find things in my own story.I thought about calling her, then decided not to, wouldn't have changed things.
When Tao saw of Pic, he want him to stay too. For some reason he disliked Tony.?

Now thats looking better Pops. That White Russian is looking great. Multiple tops. Looking good Pop's. I grew one of these and really liked the herbs. But I think mine was a auto flower. Church is looking great also. I hope this one turns out some herbs for ya. +
Keepem Green

Hey Sprout! You taught me well old friend. TOPed the hell out of both them, then FIMed them too. Should have some new pictures up in a few.
Hey Miss J!:love:

Thought I answered you....cable problems. I never called her, it would have been pointless. When Tao met Pic he loved him too. He did not like Tony at all?

Back
Top Bottom