Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

So nice to see a new journal from you OMM! :thumb:
Those plants are looking really great friend!

I hope this one is nice and smooth for you - lol I am sure you would like that as well.
So are they going to see that beautiful Hawiian sun at all or is this one going to strictly be an indoor grow?

So nice to have you back and can't wait for the first story.
:peace:

Well, 2nd row is better than page 67 lol!
(no fair all of you who are up at 3 am!)
All kidding aside, it's great to see you up and running OMM...I'm sending you some extra special good vibes for the grow, your health, and for the rest of the year...
Thanks for having me!
Cheers!:thumb:
:Namaste:

No Problem Quix. Am happy to say this is theater in the round....everyone is front row. The circle will just get larger. :high-five:

Thank You! I'll gladly take those good vibes! :Namaste:

So nice to see a new journal from you OMM! :thumb:
Those plants are looking really great friend!

I hope this one is nice and smooth for you - lol I am sure you would like that as well.
So are they going to see that beautiful Hawiian sun at all or is this one going to strictly be an indoor grow?

So nice to have you back and can't wait for the first story.
:peace:

Hey Buddy.....Glad to see you!

Thanks, these girls are doing me proud.

While you were gone for a while.....I got ripped off again......so it will be indoor for the duration. Actually, it's easier indoors.:clap:

I'll get to work on one soon. :surf:

Hey Buddy.....Glad to see you!

Thanks, these girls are doing me proud.

While you were gone for a while.....I got ripped off again......so it will be indoor for the duration. Actually, it's easier indoors.:clap:

I'll get to work on one soon. :surf:

They sure look good... That is so unfortunate, but I am glad you did not give up! What a spirit you have! I wish (wish is not the right word) hope to have your outlook some day! You give us all inspiration! :thumb:

:peace: and when are those stories coming :)

Woohoo! OMMSOG engaged. :)

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OldMedMan again."​
(Yeah, yeah)

I tried! I'm so excited about this grow and the OMMSOG. I'm glad to see you keeping things simple, and going with what's worked best for you.

I know what you mean with doing it the way you can. I did really well training my plants this round, but I had to take most of last week or so on hold with the training due to how I was feeling, and I got a bit behind - thankfully stretch was about over, and it'll work out fine. I feel the way you do I think - sometimes I know what I WANT to do, but my body doesn't cooperate. You've got a few years and a few more aches I think, but I can relate a little. Sucks when your body won't get with the damned program!

In the end, if we get enough good bud to keep us going and growing, what the hell -- it is what it is! :Rasta:

Your vegging plants look really good and super healthy. :bravo:

Tons of positive vibes your way and best wishes to a worry free, problem free grow. Oh, and I saw the strain "Hawaii Electric". How'd they get that name, was the seed like $1000? (Just a little jab at your states electricity rates!)

:popcorn:

Hey OMM...You know I am in this piece. I almost missed it but I am here dagnabit. I like how you have the cfls set up. Did you say a 400w is also in there too? Didn't see it in the pics. I hope you consider trying coco in the future, Mr. Gator crossed me over from soil. I have no regrets and am loving it. I noticed you said that you don't bother with ph. How do you do this? Most here seem to swear by a ph meter. Please share your wisdom on that one. I would rather not spend the money on it if it is not needed. I have not used anything to check ph since the beginning of my second grow when I ran out of the chemical tester.

They sure look good... That is so unfortunate, but I am glad you did not give up! What a spirit you have! I wish (wish is not the right word) hope to have your outlook some day! You give us all inspiration! :thumb:

:peace: and when are those stories coming :)

I think it comes with age. After a while, you just say "What the hell?" and just keep on trucking. :peace:

HA made it ! before page 200! :rofl: you know omm im one of those coco guys, its easy as pie, lots of chatter this way and that, but in my experience all i have had to do id add a lil extra calcium,magnesium, calmag, and ph at 5.8, but i only got religious on that with these new genetics, well the ommsog looks to be off to a great start! im in all belly up to the table!:thumb:

Hey BID! :high-five:

I may just try it someday. Maybe a side grow as a trial. Right now just trying to build up a stash again! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom