What do I need to start growing Cannabis

Hey captain welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Do you have a plan for your grow.
If you go to frequently asked questions we can all help with any issues you need answers for.
Also if you start a journal regardless of situation we will all jump in and give advice how to set up and get started.
Check out our sponsors for a great deal on any equipment you need.
Have you read any journals?
There are lots of people explaining their set up and why they do it that way.
If you need anything specific answered you can tag any of us like this @Bill284 .
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank youuuuuu! Much appreciated! I’ll make my way to faq :) how can I follow you?

Thank youuuuuu! Much appreciated! I’ll make my way to faq how can I follow you?

just move the cursor over his user name and a pop up box will appear.

Thank youuuuuu! Much appreciated! I’ll make my way to faq :) how can I follow you?
If you tap Bluters icon this pops up.
Just hit the follow button.

Stay safe
Bill

6513BEC7-26AD-4BE4-80EC-55B9B902F859.jpeg

PLEASE continue to forget them.
IF you're going to learn how to grow MJ, then learn how to grow MJ.

Auto is not cannibas.
Not sure what it is.
Ruderalis. Yuk.

Grow weed.
You should try one of the more recent auto's, i truelly understand your point, i was like that too, untill i grown some exotic seeds black lemon, and Sweet seeds red gorilla XL, also royal queen seeds royal gorilla auto yields better than you'd expect, the bag appeal is often much better. This all doesn't make me an auto grower, i do photoperiod plants mainly, and i didn't come to hurt anyones feeling, i Just wanted to explain that auto's dont suck that much anymore.
I had a bit of a cola exiting from the nostrils reading your ruderalisitis ❤️

Hey captain welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Do you have a plan for your grow.
If you go to frequently asked questions we can all help with any issues you need answers for.
Also if you start a journal regardless of situation we will all jump in and give advice how to set up and get started.
Check out our sponsors for a great deal on any equipment you need.
Have you read any journals?
There are lots of people explaining their set up and why they do it that way.
If you need anything specific answered you can tag any of us like this @Bill284 .
Happy growing.

Stay safe
Bill
LOL. He left the same day he joined. Must have watered his computer by mistake!

Bottom line of what you need to grow = 1 seed, 1 gal of dirt.
Add up all the nickels and dime stuff an your talking a $500ish investment
Indeed. I have invested about $600 more this year for extra lighting , pots, nutes, insecticidal soap. It will more than pay for itself considering I will have 3 to harvest every 10-12 weeks with my indoor. Outdoor is a yearly bonus but I need to find a good price for curing jars. Will be harvesting 8 in September and October.

There are lots of things to know before growing cannabis, like the space you want to grow marijuana, understanding the signs of nutrient deficiencies, pests, growing costs, etc.

There is so much to keep in mind as a beginner in growing. I have read articles before also, it was all confusing. Thanks for the information provided.
Good morning @ethanjones3004 welcome to 420magazine my friend.
If you want to meet everyone and say hi here is a link

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

There are lots of things to know before growing cannabis, like the space you want to grow marijuana, understanding the signs of nutrient deficiencies, pests, growing costs, etc.
Hey Garry where have you been since January?
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Here is a link if you want to meet everyone and say hi.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Bill

Thanks, Bil for asking. Yeah I love to introduce myself to the community and help each other to grow healthy plants.
That's fantastic. :cheer:
We would love to have more knowledgeable members join and help out.:thumb:
Jump on the band wagon and get started my friend. :yahoo:
Party time. :theband::party:
Hope you enjoy yourself here my friend.

Bill

I'm seeing a ton of great advise for growing.

Producing a good crop is very important of course, but there is more to a great smoke than growing a great crop. If your harvest and curing the herb is mediocre, guess what?, so is your smoke.

a good attitude and a think skin You need to invest the time and whatever money you can afford. the thick skin to compensate for your mistakes, you will make some they are nothing more than a lesson learner for new growers I could write a 17-page post on how NOT to grow weed .Those Pristine photos you see at 420 magazine or High times are not the norm Read, watch videos, ask questions there is no school for growing other than the school of hard knocks but you have a lot of potential new friends who will be happy to help here at 420mag. and last but not least find a friend you cab contact at 3 am with your hair on fire because you found a spot on a leaf lol (yeah Im talking about ... he knows)
you have come to the right place WELCOME to the best website IN DA WORLD for farming weed. I will be glad to help anytime my knowledge is limited But I promise not to lead you astray.
JUMP IN GET YOUR THUMB GREEN AND YOUR MIND FOGGY

Back
Top Bottom