What Strains Are You Growing?

I have 2 blue dreams and 2 Durban poisons in there 7th week of flower.
20221022_110415_HDR~2.jpg

2 white Cuntz and an orange Cuntz in veg ATM.
20221023_113111~2.jpg

20221023_113118_HDR~2.jpg

Currently in flowering:
88G13HP

Alien Antifreeze #2
no current pics

Alien Antifreeze #3

Roasted Garlic Margy

Harleyquin

Black Cherry Soda

DJ Short Blueberry F4

Gorilla Glue #4
no current pics

Chocolate Thai #5

Birthday Cake S1
no current pics

Ogiesel

Trainwreck

GDP
no current pics

Currently in Veg:

All of the above,
plus:(dont' have current pics of most in veg)

(Deep Chunk x GDP) x DJ Short Blueberry F4 ( I created this strain)
79 Xmas Bud x Ogiesel (I created this strain as well)
Chocolate Thai x Birthday Cake aka chocolate cake (I created this as well)

Here are mine from a month ago. They're in the flower tent now so I can't show a current pic as the lights are out.

Group Shot-19-Sep-22.jpg

They're not in the same spots but here's an updated pic on Day 47 of flower:

current grow in veg...ak47...super silver haze...mcrillaz...bruce banner...two different pheno types of godfater og. these 6 are in one room and i just popped 4 more for the tent. northern lights...durban poison...amnesia haze..and zkittles. i staggered the four a month later so im not stuck in trim jail forever. the six in the one area are all crossed with bruce banner and im curious to see the results.

I've got a Do si dos, and a Do si dos #33 in flower

and seedlings of Blueberry, Zkittlez, and (if she makes it) Northern Lights.

Edit: Don't know where those Day 54 came from, lol.

Well I know what I will be growing.. bought some Critical Kush from Barney's, previous grow was Channel + which is also a take on Critical Mass.. and I kinda wanted to do that again so I bought something which pretty much read the same on paper just now with some OG Kush added. I had a voucher for three free Runtz seeds.. And the Critical Kush was 30 euros and per seed order of 25 euros you get 1 free and they sent another Critical.. just Afghan & Skunk parent strains.. Zammi treats me well :)
I also believe it's that Afghan Skunk combo that draws me to it as it takes me back to my early weed days where those were the strains available at the shop.
And they grow really well and uniform and don't mind much and deliver big buds.
IMG_0815.JPG

I grow in a 3x3 area. This season I grew: Bubblegum; GDP; Orange Poison (Cali Orange x Durban poison 14 week kind); and a new hybrid Blueberry Ghost Cookies. I thought the last one was going to be fast. Now 10 weeks into flower I'm wondering.

Thank You ThirdUncle
I tried a new way of lst which I will not be implementing again. I got a very uneven canopy.
I also vegged the girlz too long. I'm out of headroom in the tent. Thankfully I did not have to put a second story edition on the tent.

Back
Top Bottom