Whats the Craic? Nice to meet you all!

HappyDaze

420 Member
Newbie here from Ireland but living in Thailand for over 20 years. With the recent law changes (that i have been waiting for my entire life) happened in this marvellous country, I am embarking on my first grow! This is a life long dream for me !

I am the type of person that loves learning through experience and trying to find what suits me best as far as methods and approaches.

I will be starting a grow Journal to keep myself updated as much as everyone else on my journey. I will be starting with a 240x240cm tent grow whilst we build a full grow area with multiple rooms below the house (would love to get some feedback on the best usage and setup on that space, lights etc)

I decided im gonna test 2 methods, the first being SIP with living Supersoil from the hills of Chiang Mai totally organic (photoperiod seeds and clones from friends plus 2 autoflowers). 16 plants in total.

For the the 2nd method i have bought 2 independent Hydro bucket systems to grow 2 different autoflowers (i was also gifted the seeds from a friend)

Really keen to suck every last bit of info i can from the forum and hopefully make some new friends along the way! this seems like a really friendly place. Slainte! ☘️

Newbie here from Ireland but living in Thailand for over 20 years. With the recent law changes (that i have been waiting for my entire life) happened in this marvellous country, I am embarking on my first grow! This is a life long dream for me !

I am the type of person that loves learning through experience and trying to find what suits me best as far as methods and approaches.

I will be starting a grow Journal to keep myself updated as much as everyone else on my journey. I will be starting with a 240x240cm tent grow whilst we build a full grow area with multiple rooms below the house (would love to get some feedback on the best usage and setup on that space, lights etc)

I decided im gonna test 2 methods, the first being SIP with living Supersoil from the hills of Chiang Mai totally organic (photoperiod seeds and clones from friends plus 2 autoflowers). 16 plants in total.

For the the 2nd method i have bought 2 independent Hydro bucket systems to grow 2 different autoflowers (i was also gifted the seeds from a friend)

Really keen to suck every last bit of info i can from the forum and hopefully make some new friends along the way! this seems like a really friendly place. Slainte! ☘️
Welcome to 420Magazine Mucker. :welcome:
My family is from Belfast, still have the accent after all these years. :rofl:
I'm in Canada now.
@NickHardy is your neighbor I believe.
You should fit right in.
Nice to have you on board. :thumb:
If you need anything let me know I’m always around.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Slainte Happy :)
I'm in for this grow!
If you are into SIP how about checking out the SWICK link in my signature. I have just started a communal journal for anyone to contribute to collective knowledge on swicking going forward.

Welcome!

@Bill284 I’m not actually Irish just family and yep a fellow grower round these parts.

Interesting stuff HappyDaze! Not really my styles but @Azimuth runs a great SiP thread and the organics people cross over with that BUT!

Check out the @Bill284 method. Maybe he can link to it.. buddy

Its really interesting and a nice cross/hybrid style. I guess he explains better.

Happy growing

Nick

Welcome!

@Bill284 I’m not actually Irish just family and yep a fellow grower round these parts.

Interesting stuff HappyDaze! Not really my styles but @Azimuth runs a great SiP thread and the organics people cross over with that BUT!

Its really interesting and a nice cross/hybrid style. I guess he explains better.

Happy growing

Nick
Nick I am running organics with SIP. What are your concerns with the method? Why the big BUT?

Nick I am running organics with SIP. What are your concerns with the method? Why the big BUT?
It was a like big reveal - BUT have you checked this out too!

Just a welcome and hey there’s this take a look loads of styles to experiment with when starting out

All good. I have no set opinions.

Slainte Happy :)
I'm in for this grow!
If you are into SIP how about checking out the SWICK link in my signature. I have just started a communal journal for anyone to contribute to collective knowledge on swicking going forward.
Here is the link to the SIP Club thread, which is a sister club to the SWICK club. Swick, if you don't already know, is a method of sub-irrigation. It would be great to have you participating in both clubs because there is a lot of cross-over. The SIP club is very dynamic and quite fast paced. The swick thread is only just getting going.

It was a like big reveal - BUT have you checked this out too!

Just a welcome and hey there’s this take a look loads of styles to experiment with when starting out

All good. I have no set opinions.
I read it completely wrong lololol! I thought you were dissing SIP and soil :laughtwo:

Welcome to 420Magazine Mucker. :welcome:
My family is from Belfast, still have the accent after all these years. :rofl:
I'm in Canada now.
@NickHardy is your neighbor I believe.
You should fit right in.
Nice to have you on board. :thumb:
If you need anything let me know I’m always around.
Take care.

HAPPY DAZE! Im from the north of Ireland myself! haven't lost the accent either :cool: not that i would ever want to lose it anyway!

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome!

Happy growing

Nick

Big strong plants with huge healthy roots.
No special equipment or building necessary.
Just your pot , soil/ coco and perlite.
Easy as can be. :thumb:

Welcome to 420 magazine @HappyDaze

Have you tried growing anything before?
That is pretty versatile you do both water and soil.
I know you mentioned starting a grow journal, so here are some links.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 magazine @HappyDaze

Have you tried growing anything before?
That is pretty versatile you do both water and soil.
I know you mentioned starting a grow journal, so here are some links.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks for the Journal guide! Yeah first time grower, I really want to try both methods and see what resonates more with me before making the decision on one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom