Wheelo's 3rd run - Attack of the Holy Shoots

No responsibility?
How irresponsible, lol.
I'm jealous ;).

only for another week, but i've been having a great time with all of the holidays. . . everyone loved my gifts, cause they are always the bomb-diggety.

To clean and sanitize your set up, the bleach solution must be 10:1. 10 parts water to one part bleach. Any higher will actually decrease the sanitizing/disinfecting effects. Then I let the area air dry then repeat if possible. Following that then a good rinse and wipe down with R/O water. So not to allow chlorine or calcium to stain the surfaces.

..Oh and welcome BAck!!

thanks bro, I'm gonna get on the in the next couple of days. . . i should just run the 10:1 through my whole system and use a sponge at the same time to break up any salt residue? that would be an easy way for me to clean the wheel i think.

then use it on all surfaces of the tent, then I'm gonna put it all away for a while. . . i'm in on the over/under at 3 months. . . that's when i think i'll have to start a run before running out of smoke again *after all chronukkah gifts have been divvied ;)

thanks man.

speaking of bomb-diggety . . .

the smoke report is in.

I can't really tell a difference in the flavor or smoothness from the organic grown vs. the connoisseur et all. I'm not sure if thats a testament to the organic or the hydro. lol. they're both great!!!

both will stink out a whole house, even if you just pull the bag out to look at it. double zip-locked. every time some one comes over to visit in a house that has any in it they ask if someone killed a skunk nearby. it's great.

a heavy narcotic type stone, the Holy Shit really hits hard. half a blunt on 4 heads easy. . . half a bowl is good for one head for a couple hours or more depending on how many times you already smoked that day. can have decent couch-lock after a few smokes in one day, and the munchies are friggen legendary.

the GWS is really nice also. not nearly as strong as the HS, it is a more pleasant up high, vs. the heavy narcotic nature of the HS. it smells fruity and citrusy where the HS smells skunky. After smoking it, I still feel like I have energy and quick wits. It's nice as an UP high, but i wish it were a little stronger.

if I was trying to sell it, i would probably grow the HS exclusively, as people who are not used to the heavy hit (and even those who are) will probably view it as ultra-potent. . . and hence "the best weed I ever had man," but imo, probably just the strongest they ever had. I don't know if this is all indica, i doubt it, probably a hybrid, but it is definitely very indica dominant.

but since i'm growing for personal use, I like having both strains honestly. HS at night, before i settle in for the night, and the GWS if i was gonna be going out, or catching a movie, or hanging out with some friends. . . and dont want to become a lump on a log. I wish i had room to grow 20 strains. ;) ;)

well that should be it for this journal.

It was a great ride. . .

Thanks for all of your support 420magazine, I'll probably still need it in the near future so don't anyone go anywhere.

EVERYONESMOKEALOT ;)
cheers! WOF.

hmm, i don't know butch, I gave her->him away with the rest of the clones. I think its going strong. everything living is now gone, and it's cleanup/reorder time for a while.

i had some mushrooms growing on the grow plugs when i gave them away, i took some pics, i've never seen them before, if i post maybe someone can tell me about them. i'll do some looking myself too.

yeah post some picts. I'd like to see em.

Oh and Igotta ask. I posted the bubba kush in DEC. POM contest. Check it if you like it. Swing a vote my way.YEah?..j/p..Im on a voting kick this month.Tryingh to get eveyone to vote. Thanx again.

you got it bro. . .

here is what the mushrooms looked like, any idea?

1-8-10-1.JPG

1-8-10-2.JPG

1-8-10-3.JPG

they look like shiitake - you certainly could get the spores just going to the grocery.

Either that or they use mushroom compost to make those and it got contaminated after being sterilized.

must have been the guy working at the hydro store or something, because i wasn't around any mushroom spores prior to buying or using these. . . hmm, maybe they were magic? they were bought in bulk, an my hydro guys break it down into smaller portions.

thanks odor, will do!

o

ahh looked like yo had a good run ..even with the bad yields...but hey i wouldnt be here with what i have in my wheel if it haddent been for you..soo i will let you know how this one finishes to the t...soo next run everyone can know what the max these wheels can do....heres to you bud..
omen
wheel.JPG

This was a great read for me. I'd inadvertantly unsubscribed but just went back and got all the way caught up.

Sorry you were a little disappointed in the yield from the SCROG and Wheel, but both were awesome to watch. I really love the experimental attitude and scientific approach you show us with nearly eveything you do here.

I hear you on on your need for a break. It's well deserved and at least will be nicely smoke filled ;)

I'm curious what you'll try next, but am hoping for ebb and flow. After watching Pit and greenisland and others, this seems to be the smoothest high output opportunity to fulfill a frequent flyer's needs :surf:

I'm moving your journal to our completed archives per your request. Thanks again for the killer demonstration of the wheel. We look forward to it's next clone filled spin ;)

Much peace and love to you from 420 Magazine ;)

o

ahh looked like yo had a good run ..even with the bad yields...but hey i wouldnt be here with what i have in my wheel if it haddent been for you..soo i will let you know how this one finishes to the t...soo next run everyone can know what the max these wheels can do....heres to you bud..
omen
wheel.JPG

damian thorn now eh? ok, lol, thanks bro. Even with bad yields, I went big enough to get what I needed if not what I wanted.

beautiful pic fo sho. even though I am ultra busy, and have been quieter lately, I still check in on your grow whenever I need to see some wheelage. I am interested to see what you pull.

This was a great read for me. I'd inadvertantly unsubscribed but just went back and got all the way caught up.

Sorry you were a little disappointed in the yield from the SCROG and Wheel, but both were awesome to watch. I really love the experimental attitude and scientific approach you show us with nearly eveything you do here.

I hear you on on your need for a break. It's well deserved and at least will be nicely smoke filled ;)

I'm curious what you'll try next, but am hoping for ebb and flow. After watching Pit and greenisland and others, this seems to be the smoothest high output opportunity to fulfill a frequent flyer's needs :surf:

I'm moving your journal to our completed archives per your request. Thanks again for the killer demonstration of the wheel. We look forward to it's next clone filled spin ;)

Much peace and love to you from 420 Magazine ;)

Thanks soniq,

My urge to explore oft gets the better of me, and although I have not hit on a better way to do it, I have learned and showed that the system can be flexible. . . I think though, that I have come to the belief that the wheel is a hard nut to crack for a hydro newb like me. Rockwool sucks (imo) and it's learning curve is a bi*ch.

Wrap it around and upside down,
spin it a bit and and fuck up some shit,
and the Wheelo's disappointment abounds.

The system is probably great for those already a pro with the stuff (rw), but my skills leave much to be desired. The break I am taking definitely has an aspect of relieving some frustration with the system, and maybe coming at it fresh and taking care of some of the problems I have with the setup will make it easier to succeed in the future. I've learned a lot so far, and next time I'll take it to the next level.

I am thinking that I will try the ebb and flo system next, but I want to try to feed the wheel from the same res as the ebb and gro. Your thinking parallels mine, go with what seems to work the best. . . so I might try to emulate the great McB, as I really like his results. But I definitely have some different needs than he does, and need to find some ways to streamline the garden upkeep. This will be my number one priority when I get back up and running.

Thanks for all your help, both soniq and 420mag.

I will be back with better results at some point.
that's certain in my mind.

:thanks::thanks::thanks: :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom