White Widow - First Ever Grow Attempt

I am I've tried every time I try to Post Journal it tells me I can't do it I don't know what's up I've sent some stuff to the illustrators or something like that I don't know if it's that hard don't know if I will no very much computer illiterate oh well

I am I've tried every time I try to Post Journal it tells me I can't do it I don't know what's up I've sent some stuff to the illustrators or something like that I don't know if it's that hard don't know if I will no very much computer illiterate oh well

The thread should start if you go to Journals in Progress = = = > Journals in Progress
Scroll to the bottom and click on "Post New Thread"
Then you fill in your Post like any other Post

- It is much like you did when you started your "introduce yourself" thread

Yeah that's not my problem I can't get my photos too upload from my gallery on my phone to the 420 page I can go on the 4:20 page and upload like if I go to member pics I don't know I'm trying to figure it out man but like I said I can't for some reason find a portfolio or a gallery where I can upload pictures to sorry

Everytime I go to that page when I go to try to upload a picture and wants me to add all kind of htttp stuff and I don't know all that stuff may not have to write it all down

Yeah that's not my problem I can't get my photos too upload from my gallery on my phone to the 420 page I can go on the 4:20 page and upload like if I go to member pics I don't know I'm trying to figure it out man but like I said I can't for some reason find a portfolio or a gallery where I can upload pictures to sorry

If you are here on the website (not the phone app):

1- Top of screen select "Gallery"
2 - Bottom of screen select "Upload Photos"
From there on - it's easy

I have never used the phone app

I use the website from my phone. I upload one picture at a time that way. When they allow us to upload more than one at a time, life will be so much better. :laughtwo:

I upload multiple photos from my android phone all the time. I'm not on the mobile website or using the 420 app - just the regular www .420magazine.com /gallery/

Hey guys and girls, gonna get some pics up soon though today I cant move! Got home yesterday from a cycle race and now I ache lol 140km with 2 'mountains' was good fun :)

Got a few pics of the widow, have had it in the tub for a drench flush. She was showing signs of P deficiency I wanted to do a flush anyway.

IMAG042223.jpg

IMAG042023.jpg

IMAG042124.jpg

The Exodus Cheese is looking good and will have a flush tomorrow so will get some pics of that tomorrow. The auto is doing well though the buds look strange (will get pics) may have gone hermie...

The clone has taken and is growing well to and showing its preflowers well

Hope your all good

Thanks Cylob yea I love cycling though im off the bike atm for medical reasons :( had a few more seizures recently in and out of hospital to and its all taken a bit of a tole on my mental health. Realizing ive got to give up somethings I enjoy is hard :(

Plants are looking good ive had someone call in to water them while I been away so will put some up later, buds are getting heavy and sticky :) Cant wait to sample them

Thanks Radogast and JimmieJ just want it all sorted soon, looks like i wont have my job much longer either... I got transfered to a new site increasing my travel costs by £200 a month and had my hours cut in half.....

In some good news i made elderflower cordial yesterday haha!

Anyways on the the girls.

The auto has been harvested and smoked, she was a slow creeper youd have a bowl and still feel pretty all right thinking have another one then 10 mins later hits you like youve just walked in to a wall! She was a small harvest just over an ounce dry, but was my first go with autos.

The auto seedling was gifted away and from what i hear is doing well apart from one slug attack, the other seedling I was gifted didnt take off and was pulled making room for a clone. The clone has put roots down doing well and flowering under 16/8....... how odd...

The exodus cheese i think will be ready in about a week, shes put on some weight and got some junk in her trunk lol

IMAG043221.jpg

IMAG043819.jpg

IMAG043018.jpg

Getting harvest excitement now cant wait to dry and cure her

White widow is doing well id say maybe 2/3 weeks away from the cut

IMAG043325.jpg

IMAG043124.jpg

IMAG043620.jpg

Ive had an issue with the widow, i thought it was a P issue but not sure heres a pic of one of the leafs it seem random and sporadic throughout the plant

IMAG043423.jpg

Finally a group pic :)

Hope your gardens are doing well :)

IMAG043521.jpg

Back
Top Bottom