White Widow Grow - Indoor

Such bad news, its not long to wait just hold in there

Yeah I'm not going to start until I have the set up complete it's not worth it and especially because of been short the light which is the main part I'm just going to have to sit back until it's here.

I'm going to be super exited when I do finally get to germinate these babies though after all this waiting.

This is my first time growing autos, I am from Ireland so I thought since our weather isn't the greatest that these autos would be better suited to the environment here. Hopefully I will get good results.

Im from north west uk i feel the pain from the weather too you southern or northern my first set of pistils have just started to slow on my females al take a pic for you so you no what to look out for when to start timing your flower period
Cant wait 8-10 week till harvest from now if everything goes smooth

This is my first time growing autos, I am from Ireland so I thought since our weather isn't the greatest that these autos would be better suited to the environment here. Hopefully I will get good results.

Just Tried grabbing a pic but cameras bad quality il post of next few days mine aint autos so theyve taken there time

420-magazine-mobile397597222.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1177228595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1846745351.jpg
they was my first pistils coming thru so that's something to keep an eye out for maryj

More bad news today. I got an e-mail this morning about shipping for the lights I ordered and basically it was an e-mail for a refund to me as they can't be shipped to my location. But, I also checked tracking and it says that they are dispatched and in the post, I also received no refund so maybe they will still come. I am hoping they do because then I can start my grow on Tuesday or Thursday at the latest, just in case though I ordered another light (300w UFO full spectrum led), but bad news with this light is that estimated delivery is 15th June - 4th July meaning it will set me back another 2 weeks or so if the first light doesn't arrive. My coco coir grow bag came today so I have that and my seeds, also got some Ph down and some Ballygowan bottled water PhD at 7.2 for watering and I will be feeding the plant cal-mag which I also got today every third watering or every second depending how fast the soil dries out when I get started.

P.s. Sorry for the wait guys I thought I would be starting this grow tomorrow but I just keep getting hit with bad luck. If all goes to plan i'll be going ahead with this grow on Thursday next week at the latest but if that light doesn't come by then I have no other choice but to wait. :(

Keep the faith mate. What's the growing laws over there?

Thanks robbo, nice pics too. I'm going to head over to your journal for a better look at them gorgeous ladies, thanks again for this. I was a bit confused on identifying male from female but now I can see a clear visual as of what to look for✌️

Come on over am currently rolling a j for when you arrive ..

420-magazine-mobile1379277624.jpg

420-magazine-mobile938625640.jpg

Just a small bit of an adjustment to the box, I decided to cover the door just for light cycles. When I want it to be dark some light may have still got in. I know this won't really apply to the auto grow as they automatically produce bud no matter what light they get but for future grows I decided to do it anyway. I also just put a few holes around the top of the door as little exhaust holes for the air circulating inside the box. As you can also see my coir grow bag is just waiting patiently to be used.

I'd try straighten your foil some more if you can looks like it's sagging in the middle at the back, don't wanna risk heat burn off a reflection

I'd try straighten your foil some more if you can looks like it's sagging in the middle at the back, don't wanna risk heat burn off a reflection

Yeah there's actually a bit of a dip at the back of the box or hole if you like which is making the foil sag at the back. There was a few wires coming through there before I redesigned the box so I was left with the hole meaning no surface for the foil to sit on, it's just covered more or less.

Yeah there's actually a bit of a dip at the back of the box or hole if you like which is making the foil sag at the back. There was a few wires coming through there before I redesigned the box so I was left with the hole meaning no surface for the foil to sit on, it's just covered more or less.

You any good with wood you could make something round and small enough to poke in with glue so you could pull it back in line abit? Probably hard work for what it's worth but if you get heat burn it's a possibility

Yeah I'm going to put a sheet of wood over the hole tonight and try flatten it in a bit more. Thanks for pointing that out, the plant is going to be spending its days in here so it's critical to have ideal conditions. It's a good thing I have to wait for the lights really because it lets me focus a bit more on the conditions of which the grow area is in.

Back
Top Bottom