Worldgrow's First Ever Grow Indoor Soil African Grow Good Bagseed As A Test Run

Wow, very nice Results.
What part of Africa are you? South Africa? How many lions do you have in your backyard lol? I'm in Cape Town
Haha haha thanks Justin I am in Gauteng and joking about the lions is funny cause just the other day there was a lion pride running around here somewhere in JHB lol

Hey guys

Here is a bit of a update on the last running Sativa that went hermi on me .So my grow was mostly in winter but that has ended now and have been having some issues with heat and light burn and had to harvest tops as they were starting to get chrispy

In my opinion she was not quite 100% there so i decided to harvest in 2 batches .First took off the top colas suffering the most ftom the heat the lower buds i will leave for a bit more

The buds are solid and have some good weight to them .Haning now and will be jarred on sunday

420-magazine-mobile1790848795.jpg

Nug shot

420-magazine-mobile767074650.jpg

Whats left on her

420-magazine-mobile1487586387.jpg

. From Africa

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Quick update .....

Had a timer malfunction last night and plant were on lights on for 24 hours so pissed off with that... hope they dont hermi on me ..... So stressed about that

buds starting to bulk up a bit here is a few pics

420-magazine-mobile595940968.jpg

420-magazine-mobile541794509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2120976615.jpg
Looking dank bro.

Back
Top Bottom