WW Autos Super Hempy - LED - HPS - Miracle Grow Experiment

If I guessed the starting date right for the sprouts, then the autos are 38 days old now, yet not signs of flowering. The amount of days for the White Widow Autos (from the Attitude) is 75 days. They should be at least in preflower I would think. They still have 37 days to go, so in the next week, I should see preflowers. If not, I might force them by going to 12/12.

The roots are growing out of the bottom feeding lids for the autos, which is cool. They are super white. I will try to get a picture of them.

This is the critical. It's not best picture. I defoiled a bit. It has finally grown into the screen.

march25-critical.jpg

The auto 1 is doing better than the auto 2. Auto 1 is now on the left side of the tent, auto 2 on the right.

march25-auto1.jpg

It is nice and green, no signs of lock out or anything now. The retarded one, the one that grew with three leaves on one side and one on the other is still giving me a bit of trouble. Well, I haven't seen any signs on any other leaves, so maybe it has stopped. Some of the leaves were showing what looked like magnesium deficiency, which was probably do to ph. I now put 3 drops of GH PH down per half gallon or 6 drops per gallon. I also displace all the water in the bottom of the pot. Remember, these pots are like half deep water culture, half hempy. I put air stones in them as well.

march25-auto2.jpg

What is crazy is how bushy they are growing, very unlike autos, which I attribute to vegging them under the t5ho. Awesome stuff. They are finally starting to show preflowers. I just didn't notice them early.

All these three plants are in the tent at 18-6.

I will either buy a 600w hps or a new 400w bulb, a good brand.

Water Update

I am still only watering the autos with VF-11, but I will start to water one with Jobee Organics, I think, or miracle grow. I am just afraid the Miracle Grow will burn it.

I started feeding the critical with Miracle Grow, and the Lady Black in the closet under the t5 still.

March 25th watered Critical with Miracle Grow. Water again with Miracle Grow on April 4th. Same With Lady Black

Between watering with Miracle grow, I will water with water. No PHing unless I see signs of PH issues.

I'm debating what to grow the other auto with. I wanted to try miracle grow, but now I am affraid to, seeing as how easily they burn. GH would probably burn them even easier than Miracle Grow.

Still feeding the autos with vf-11. I started to ph the auto 1 with 2 drops of GH ph down per half gallon, and auto 2 with no ph'ing. If auto 2 starts to look even more yellow after three to seven days, and auto 1 stays green, then I will start to ph auto 2 with 2 drops per half gallon as well. I'm just curious to see if it is a ph issue.

Here's a better shot of the Critical.

march28-critical.jpg

Here is a root shot of Auto 2.

march28-rootsauto2.jpg

I fed the autos 2ml per gallon of water GH three part series. The amount was 2ml grow, 2ml micro, 2ml bloom. This ratio is recommended for changing from veg to flower. The autos have almost little flowers on them. Once they have flowers on them, I will switch to 1, 2, 3 ratio as recommended on the bottle for flower. However, I am only doing 2ml per gallon of water for now; bottle recommends 5mL per gallon.

I am back to giving each auto 4 drops of GH PH down per gallon of water.

I'm trying to figure out what is going on with the Critical. Only top leaves are turning yellow. They are the larger leaves. Bottom leaves look nice and green. This tells me something is wrong with nutrient uptake, which could be several things. PH issues. Root temps. Root issues, like rot. Nute over kill.

I highly doubt it is root temps, too many nutes, or root rot. I guess it must be a ph thing. It seems like once I start using Ph down, shit goes bad. Maybe I should just go back to spring or just filtered water that I filter through a charcoal filter. Besides, that was supposed to be the experint. Feed half strength Miracle Grow Tomato food every 7-10 days, and water with tap water inbetween, but in this case, filtered tap water.

I guess I will just do that, and not add ph down at all for a good week and see what happens.

I flushed it a bit today with Sledgehammer, the shit that killed one of my autos last grow, but I think I used to much. I used it again on other plants and it was fine, so this time I used 2ml per gallon. From now on for the next week, it gets tap water ran through charcoal filter, no ph down. Nothing else added to water. It is do for a Miracle Grow feeding soon.

Back
Top Bottom