Xbox's Indoor Soil Grow - Blue Dream - 2010

Hey nice plants, guess there is no problem with combining light through the whole cycle, I did it during my sprout/seedling stage before I had purchased my light. Misting is where it's at during veg stage, I misted my gals twice a day, at least for the entire veg cycle. Made for some really meaty stems and helps keeps bugs away. That's another thing I was going to ask - have you noticed any pest problems or does cali not have that problem as much? My plants ended up having fungus gnat larvae which they brought indoors, so careful with that!

Good growing keep it up mang. And I like your sig, I live in Canada but hope you all vote yes on 19 down there, Cali goes and BC/Canada will follow I hope!

Thanks for dropping by Growheart!

Yah, she loves misting and the combined lighting is good so far. As for pests, yes there are pests outside, my outdoor girl hasn't gotten gnats or spider mites but there are these small lil white flying bugs which are attracted to her, but they fly off when i shake her. I do keep an eye on her before i bring her in, and she's only outside for 3 or so hours a day anyways. Also, i dont keep her by other vegetation in the backyard. i keep em on the concrete way from other plants that are infected, so that also helps keep the bad buggers away.

Yah man, once prop 19 passes, it will spread across america and to Canada too :yahoo:!

Misting is where it's at during veg stage, I misted my gals twice a day, at least for the entire veg cycle. Made for some really meaty stems and helps keeps bugs away. That's another thing I was going to ask - have you noticed any pest problems or does cali not have that problem as much? My plants ended up having fungus gnat larvae which they brought indoors, so careful with that!

i think i might have a similar bug problem.... i was just being careless and not even staring closely at the leaves and now i see little brown spots and some other spots..... geeez this is not good......

another thing...... YES ON 19!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb::rollit::yahoo:

Update:

Well its day 18 of vegging and after this depressing week of no sun and all rain and clouds, the sun has finally come out! With the temperature a nice 70 degrees, no reason to bring her in haha! Just gotta check for bugs before she comes in around 5pm when the sun is gone.

Still haven't started giving nutes yet, she looks like she's doing fine, so no nutes yet--maybe next week?

IMG_07735.jpg

There she is, enjoying the sun with her friend :grinjoint: Left one is gonna get harvested sometime next week (let the flushing commence!).
IMG_07686.jpg
IMG_07699.jpg
IMG_077110.jpg
IMG_07708.jpg

Relatively small update.

Started giving her nutes as of today. Starting off with 1/4 power and she she'll green up more and start growing faster! Her leaves are getting droopy and not perking up like how they used to so im assuming im overwatering her a little bit (though drainage is good).

Mmmm nute-ritious! If leaves are droopy its either over watering, or a sign that they need water. If it was needing water, will perk back up within 30m of watering. I like to wait till my soil is reeeally dry just before the leafs start to droop and the pot feels very light.

:peace:

Well its kinda weird, she perks up sometimes and other times doesn't, and she's getting 3 large cups of water every day, and she drains fully in about 1 hour or so.

Anyways here's a small pic update. Her stem is getting really strong thanks to the partial outdoors training. Dunno if i should do LST with this grow, or just let her get big naturally. Still debating that.

IMG_078310.jpg
IMG_07844.jpg

The only colors ive experienced is yellow to a nice rich dark green, ill post a pic in a little bit showing what she looks like now.

What do you mean by dark hue? Like a pretty dark green? If anything, id assume the leaves are doing the best they are. Logically being very dark shows a nice rich amount of chlorophylls or thats how the strain's leaves look.

Back
Top Bottom