Xbox's Indoor Soil Grow - Blue Dream - 2010

haha, when you said mg i thought miracle grow.. them im like oh yah, magnesium LOL. Yah ive always been giving her that, think im going to stop feeding every day. Right now it's feed-feed-feed-feed-water... ill change it to feed-water-feed-water or feed-feed-water-water now, hopefully that will flush out the excess nute buildup in there.
Thanks for the compliments brosef, im lookin forward to seen your girls start pistilin up :thumb:

Hell Double in size at the switch how about sativas that start at 12 inches tall and at 19 days into the stretch are already standing 40 inches tall and have at least another week of stretch left.

haha brosef! thats jokes! yaw mahn i cant wait to see pistils!!
oh yea i would do feed-water-feed-water..... i think this keeps nutes in check.... yea dont flush out with 3x potsize now.... save that for when your girl looks like shes havn a hardtime.... but damn she lookn good dawg! :goof:

I was told by dudes at the hydro shop to always do feed-water-feed-water when using soil, and have stuck with that. Never had a nute problem on my first grow (knocks on wood).

Oh damn dude, i may have to then flower a lil bit early haha, i dont have enough room for a 4-foot moster!! I thought it would just throw another 12 inches during flowering, but yours doubled. Now i have to reconsider haha!!

:grinjoint:

Mine doubled, mostly. Sativas more than doubled. Average was about 28-30 cm so 1 ft before flower, 60-70 cm (2ft) when cut down.

Let's hope it's a big hairy monster! :hookah:

Thanks for the input friends, its lookin like im going to have a 40inch+ monster, she's 20 inches right now, and im going to switch to flowering in a couple of days. Very sad to see prop 19 not pass, but its made a huge push in informing people about mary jane, made international news too! Looks like 2012 will be the year for legalization!

Ive changed the nutes combo to 50% Power Plant + 50% Power Flower, in 2 days it will be 100% Power Flower nutes and the lights will switch to 2 x 3000k MH @ 39watts 3250 Lumens. 6500 lumens total for flowering!

Here is the bulb im using Britespot-Metal-Halide_HID
(lol i started clf, then went clf + sun, now im going HID MH)

Now for some pictures before i switch over:

IMG_09273.JPG
IMG_09295.JPG

well good luck on that, i wish for ur stuff to stink the best and get u lit the best any bud can produce. my boy hooked me up with some blue dream cross mix with white widow one time. got me lit way up high

Well its been a while so heres an update for yall!

Today is day 50 of vegging and she's at 21 inches tall. I'm going to switch over to flowering lights tomorrow. I'm giving her 12.5ml of Power Flower + 2.5ml of Power Plant so that why she doesn't run into any NPK deficiencies. Also i hope i have enough room/lumens to cover her during the growth spurt! I also added soil to the bottom of her (notice how she's taller in the pot compared to the older pictures), so that new root growth will definitely help during the flowering phase!

Picture time:

IMG_09538.jpg
IMG_09547.jpg
IMG_09527.jpg

I think the very best part of this site is just about all of us who actually pay attention to what is put forward here and try our very best to duplicate the conditions can manage grows that show plants as healthy as the one above . I myself on my first grow in over 20 years and first ever indoors in a pot using chemical nutrients managed to create a plant I would say could easily have been worthy of a page in any cannabis mag just like Xbox's plant above, here is a peak at mine at 22 days into flower.
Flower_Day_26_28_.JPG

Ive been told when the leaves become glossy like this or Like Xbox's that means you have reached the point where you have totally dialed in your grow as best as you can to suit your specific strain I personally believe it only means you have excellent gentics because I have seen a lot of newbies manage to grow plants as nice as you see in high times. Oh just incase anyone is wondering what this strain is I call it Oliver Twist because I actually found this plant, yes found it when out with my brother and his son walking his Caine Corso (Italian Mastif) anyways we came across a little plant and beign the nice guy I am I just left it but I took a cutting off of it and brought it home so glad I did as a matter of fact I have 2 cuttings from this plant well on there way to being moms for me but it goes to show when it comes to cannabis you have to keep your eyes open and be willing to take a chance on any cutting or seed that comes your way because you never know when the next Super Strain could be sitting right in front of you waiting to be born not that this is super but you get the idea.

Thanks for the info Cateros, 50 inches, that's pretty big, i may not have room, id have to bend the main stem sideways. Thats an interesting observation you got there. Also, it's not only great genetics, because if you dont take care to the plants needs, good genetics could go to waste. Anyways, this is my second grow and have learned a lot from the first one, so ive applied my improvements to this girl. May i add that your ladies are looking wonderful as well my friend! Take care of your girls, for they will take care of you :grinjoint:

I mean that a plant with strong genetics can deal with stress far better I have grown some plants that seemed to be always unhappy still gave wicked bud and then I have grown plants where they have just kept that lusturous look for the entire grow even when I was a bit negligent

ozweeder thanks for droppin by, glad i inspire you bro, and wish your grows to be as successful as me and even more! These forums are full of great people and information!

Cateros, that makes lots of sense, the blue dream strain has very good genetics, from what ive read, which makes it a pretty easy grow when compared to other strains. For one, i had a local strain as my first grow which was hard to keep green, and i screwed up many times, but i got 2g's from it, and my buddy told me it was pretty top grade from what he's seen that are considered "top". She hermied on me and gave me 10 seeds. But yah, i agree with yah man!

Back
Top Bottom