Lurch Farms #3 - Hso Sour Diesel #2 - 2 Grape Ape Clones & 4 BagSeed

Lurch Farmer

Welcome to Lurch Farms
We are starting with :
4 hso sour d -feminized 8 days from seed,The clones and 2 of the SD will flip 12/12 in 22 days
The other 2 SD will veg for another 30 days
4x5_veg_001.JPG

2 grape ape clones that were a gift
4x5_veg_003.JPG
4x5_veg_004.JPG

and 4 bag seed that I requisitioned from The Rack from my alternate journal -30 days from seed under 12/12
4x5_veg_009.JPG
4x5_veg_008.JPG

Am I stonetarded I have not seen growth like this before I thought it was male till I saw pistals
4x5_veg_007_2.jpg

The 4 bag seed ladies if I can get them to re veg will be diced up to refill The Rack and a RDWC
Lights are a combination of cfl and t5
Nutes Advanced Nutrients senci grow and some h2o2 and the stuff that eat the dead roots ,to medicated to remember the name
a 30 gallon res
Well that is all for now :peace:

Re: Lurch Farms #3, Hso sour diesel #2, 2 Grape ape clones, and 4 bagseed

Was that hermie from a clone or a feminized seed? Ive always been worried ill spend months vegging a beautiful plant from a fem seed only to have it hermie.....Glad you have back up plants mate! Great job so far, happy growing!
:bravo:

Anybody ever have many feminized seeds go hermie, or even turn out male?

i planted liek 20 bag seeds and just got stupid lucky and non of them were males, lot i killed tho just because of space restrictions because i thouhgt some ere going to be males i planted more then i had room for lol

^good problem to have i guess haha

glad i found your new stompin grounds Lurch ; P

keep it green my friends!

Was that hermie from a clone or a feminized seed? Ive always been worried ill spend months vegging a beautiful plant from a fem seed only to have it hermie.....Glad you have back up plants mate! Great job so far, happy growing!
:bravo:

Anybody ever have many feminized seeds go hermie, or even turn out male?
My first and only autoflower attempt all went hermie but that was most likely the growers fault.

Hey Lurch

I've never seen anything like that either. My initial question was if this was a revegging plant. That's what it reminded me of at first, but after looking closely, ya, sorry bro, that's a hermie. Looks like it met a just end. LOL

I wondered how I missed your journal, then I realized this is a new one. I made page 1 too! :)
:popcorn:

Time to report the upgrades to the veg room: 4' x 8 bulb t-5 52w-6500k and the emily garden I was given was opend long enough to see it is good for a few runs but I want somthing alot more sturdy so I Rubbermade everything leaving the main totes with the options of ebb and flow, RDWC, and under current options available
My version of emily garden with home made net baskets
4x5_veg_0011.JPG
4x5_veg_0021.JPG

The sour-d in there new home
4x5_veg_0041.JPG
4x5_veg_0061.JPG

And the revegers lost one and these 2 started new growth after 17 days ,7 days just water and 7 at half nute and now full nute
4x5_veg_0081.JPG
4x5_veg_0091.JPG

:peace:

Yeah, I have the 6gal Emily's Garden. I wouldn't use it again for mmj unless I was doing a lopsided SOG or a small ScrOG. I'm moving mine over to the other room for use with peppers and tomatos once this grow with it is over. I like the concept, not so much the execution, at least not for MMJ. At least IMO... I think the em garden x 2 I have will be great for winter time salads though :)

I like the rubbermaid version, cheaper and easier to fix. BTW, the airpump for the em garden is setup to go inside... don't... put it outside... they burn up inside because they fall off the little molded plastic shelf.

Thank you, Runewulfsong ,
As soon as I pulled the Emily out of the box, I knew I could not use it as directed, and returned to the box,
So what was created?
a system that can be run ebb and flow or continuous flow
The totes I chose are 15 gal and will hold 4 site each and a 30 gal res,
At the moment I have 2 400w hid for flower so we will start out with 8 ladies

Picks are soon to follow :peace:

Nice DIY Lurch :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom