Gloman's First Journal A-Z

gloman

Alright, I hope I do this right.
I'm starting out, building a veg. growing chamber to start my seeds in & grow till spring when they'll get dropped in holes outside.

To begin with I purchased 2 Styrofoam insulation boards with the reflective mylar on one side.
My chamber will be
4'x4'x2 1/2' with fan holes cut out and a method for raising or lowering the lights
I'll be using CFL lighting & dirt for a growing medium
Details as we go.
:peace:

OK, Here's the panels, cut & ready for assembley
DSCF000449.JPG

DSCF000357.JPG

DSCF000262.JPG

I'm here for the start. Pulling up the recliner and firing up.

Glo,
Count me in. I`ll get a sittin` place in the back, next to beemer. Besides, he just fired one up.

:welcome:Wow!
Cool! Great to have you all aboard! :thanks:

I hope you get good & comfy now cuz this is gonna be a long drawn out one. :Namaste:

I have 6 different strains I'll be starting from seeds

1. unknown lineage (last seasons Big Betty) Very strong Indica effect, but this girl was HUGE!(female seeds)

2. unknown lineage (last seasons Lady) Good mix of Indica & Sativa, early bloomer (Oct)(female seeds)

Buds on both of these Impressed me, but I'm easily impressed. :thumb:

3. Phulbani Jaga Dream (Thank You my friend) Pure Indica :Namaste:

4.Purple Haze (from med. bud bag)

5. Strawberry Kush (from med. bud bag)

6. unknown bag seed

I as of yet only grow outside, other than starting my girls early, but I'm thinking about trying hydro.

So again, Welcome aboard, but please be patient, I like to take my time so I can enjoy the whole thing. :)

:peace:

:circle-of-love:

Ok that,s cool Im the forth onboard were,s the tea :popcorn:

Sorry brother, the "T" is still brewing. lol
BRRRRRR that reminds me of the days when that Pig Tranq. was going around & everybody calling it "T", like THC.
While I DID have a good time with it, I know it wasn't THC, and WOW did it ever pack a punch. lol

However, if you & everybody else would like to pull up a seat, I'll turn on some mellow jams & put the bud bowl & papers out on the table.
Twist & enjoy, relax to tune of our wild turkey's just outside eating the grain we throw out for them.
Living in the country DOES have it's advantages.:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Sorry brother, the "T" is still brewing. lol
BRRRRRR that reminds me of the days when that Pig Tranq. was going around & everybody calling it "T", like THC.
While I DID have a good time with it, I know it wasn't THC, and WOW did it ever pack a punch. lol

However, if you & everybody else would like to pull up a seat, I'll turn on some mellow jams & put the bud bowl & papers out on the table.
Twist & enjoy, relax to tune of our wild turkey's just outside eating the grain we throw out for them.
Living in the country DOES have it's advantages.:circle-of-love: :Namaste:
Dont mind me I will pop back with some of the Baked beans an toast :popcorn: great that you got ya journal growing I really think this will be a fun
thread to be watching :thanks:

My assembley strategy here is to glue the pieces together, and then stick long paneling nails in the joints to hold them together as the glue dries & effectively pinning the panels together
Next I'll run a strip of reflective duct tape down the seams for strength and reflectiveness.

GLUE-Python, (it's what I have on hand)

PANELS are 1" thick

PANELING NAILS- whatever I have on hand that's long enough to pin the pcs. together

All ventilation, & access holes will be pre-cut before glue & pin

I need to go by the thrift stores in town to see if I can scrounge a couple computer fans. :)

My assembley strategy here is to glue the pieces together, and then stick long paneling nails in the joints to hold them together as the glue dries & effectively pinning the panels together
Next I'll run a strip of reflective duct tape down the seams for strength and reflectiveness.

GLUE-Python, (it's what I have on hand)

PANELS are 1" thick

PANELING NAILS- whatever I have on hand that's long enough to pin the pcs. together

All ventilation, & access holes will be pre-cut before glue & pin

I need to go by the thrift stores in town to see if I can scrounge a couple computer fans. :)

I really look forwards to seeing it all built an growing :peace:

Glo,
Luv living in the country. Sure does have it`s advantages. Feed the deer and turkeys. Deer have just went to the wintering yards. Turkeys come around most every day. Funny as hell watching them in the snow, `bout 30" of snow pack. Watching and waiting, while waking and baking.

Glo,
Luv living in the country. Sure does have it`s advantages. Feed the deer and turkeys. Deer have just went to the wintering yards. Turkeys come around most every day. Funny as hell watching them in the snow, `bout 30" of snow pack. Watching and waiting, while waking and baking.
That sure sound,s like beautiful
man all we got around here are a few park,s an as for the wilde life I would love that is there many Gator,s an while I think of it do you ever see any of them introduced Burmess Python,s :peace:

Glo,

You're sure right there brother. I lived in the big cities most my life, but now, I'll never go back. Heck with all that! :)

You're sure right there brother. I lived in the big cities most my life, but now, I'll never go back. Heck with all that! :)

glo,
You stole the words right out of my mouth. We been here in the country, on our 6 acres, for 10 years now. Damn, we been here 10 years already ? Time sure flies. LUV IT, LUV IT, LUV IT,no more big city livin`for me bro.

glo,
You stole the words right out of my mouth. We been here in the country, on our 6 acres, for 10 years now. Damn, we been here 10 years already ? Time sure flies. LUV IT, LUV IT, LUV IT,no more big city livin`for me bro.

YOU GUY,S
you got the big city,s an then some big country side, we have a few bigish cities
an not to much country side
Have a brilliant Munchday to of the bud,s to you globro:thumb:

A bright wonderful, sun shiny munchday to everybody!

Thanks for stopping in, however it's going to be a couple days before I can get back on this.
Snow needs to be cleared.
I'm So ready for Spring.
Thanks for stopping by, see you all by wed.
glo

:peace: :circle-of-love: :thanks:

A bright wonderful, sun shiny munchday to everybody!

Thanks for stopping in, however it's going to be a couple days before I can get back on this.
Snow needs to be cleared.
I'm So ready for Spring.
Thanks for stopping by, see you all by wed.
glo

:peace: :circle-of-love: :thanks:

Hey Glo, no snow to shovel today. The sun is shining but it's piled 12' high now, so nowhere to put anymore anyhow..:) :peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom