Cola Monster's 2015 Indoor Jilly Bean Grow Show

Welcome one and all to the greatest show on earth!:laughtwo::welcome:

Well my friends I'm back once again to journal an experimental grow which are seeds I got from a past indoor Jilly Bean grow and I think might have been pollinated by an Indica dominant male Bubba Kush I found lurking in the back of my tray & I tossed once finding it but not before doing its thing I'm thinking.
So all and all for this grow I'll just be checking to see if the seeds are straight Jilly Bean or a possible mix of the two strains and we'll all find out together on this wonderful musical infused journey which I hope you all enjoy.:theband:
Old school rock 'n' roll is key in my opinion to making my girls grow big beautiful flowers being they just love the vibes that resinate through their vines day and night, or at least in my eyes!:love:

The girls are about 3 weeks old from seed in the video posted with the green tagged containers being topped already. I'll also be flipping the lights to 12/12 for around 10-14 days here shortly to sex my babies than toss any males I see and return to a 24/0 regiment for next month or two until they're ready to clone. It's a long process starting out from seed but I love every minute of as a Prop. 215 grower.
Hope everyone's grows are doing well & lets start the show with video #1 and a little Van Halen playing Hot For The Teacher! ~Peace~ C.M.:ganjamon:

[video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Welcome Atrain!:welcome:
Feel free to pull up a seat in the front row and enjoy the show.:high-five:

Welcome Canad420!:welcome: Nice to have ya aboard.:high-five:

Some still shots of my pretty little girls after being transplanted the other day. And as far as my nutrients & feeding schedule goes I'm using G.H.'s FloraNova one-part grow (7-4-10) at 1/4 strength to begin with so as not to fry my girls plus 10ml of Liquid Karma (0.1-0.1-0.5) every feeding which is around every three to four days. I'll also be adding a product called Verde (16-1-2) every other feeding which promotes root & shoot growth at 1/3 strength starting at week 4 then discontinuing a week or two before I send them into flowering.
That's it for this update, have a good evening mates!:passitleft:

DSC008239.JPG

DSC0080410.JPG

DSC008089.JPG

DSC008219.JPG

DSC008185.JPG

DSC008179.JPG

DSC0081611.JPG

DSC008137.JPG

Afternoon all!:high-five:
I just wanted to post some shots of the girls I already topped so I can keep track of their progression. Have a good day mates! ~Peace~ C.M.:ganjamon:

DSC0096512.JPG

DSC009759.JPG

DSC0097812.JPG

DSC009798.JPG

DSC009895.JPG

DSC009875.JPG

Hey there mates!:high-five:
Just a quick musical update for my journal of the babies before I send them into a 12/12 cycle for sexing purposes in which you'll see that I flipped on my other 600 watt lamp since the plants are getting bigger and to also provide a bit more warmth over the canopy during the cold winter nights. Enjoy and have a good evening all!:blunt: ~Peace~C.M.:ganjamon:

[video]

Some shots for the ol' journal as my girls enter day 3 of sexing. They should be showing signs here soon and than I can toss the males and return the gals to a 24/0 cycle for another month or two until their ready for cloning. That's it for this 420 update. Have a good night mates!:high-five: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC012748.JPG

DSC012658.JPG

DSC012665.JPG

DSC012672.JPG

DSC012683.JPG

DSC012697.JPG

DSC012702.JPG

Hey there mates!
Just a quick video update of my girls as they begin day 6 of sexing. No signs of females yet but soon I'm hoping. Have a good night! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

Hey there folks!
I just wanted to post a pic. from this years outdoor harvest with my two cats guarding over 10lbs. of the Silver Fox that's all trimmed up and ready for market. Enjoy and have a good evening mates!:high-five: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC014307.JPG

Some shots of my first female Jilly Bean plant to be transplanted into her new 5 gallon smart pot where she'll remain until harvest. That's all for this update folks!:high-five: Have a good night! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC014457.jpg

DSC014426.JPG

DSC014445.JPG

DSC014695.JPG

DSC014706.JPG

DSC014786.JPG

Back
Top Bottom