Bag seed - pot luck again !
NUTES
Flairform CalMag
GH Gro,Micro and Bloom
GH FloraBlend and Kool Bloom
Nutrifield Root Nectar
FloraNectar Blueberry - not using this time
Eutech PH Meter and Bluelab Nute Truncheon
Mars Hydro II 400Watt Trans To Bloom Start 22/03/2016 (12/12)
Going much easier on the nutes this time and plain RO H2O every second water

Second_Top.JPG
Second2.JPG

Only the plant in 1 gallon/100 % perlite was tipped
All 2 gallon pots have LST and a tiny amount of defoliation to expose tips
Watered 3 this morning with Transition to bloom mix at @ 1.0 EC and @ 6.0 PH - 2 litres for 2 gallons (50/50) and 1 litre for 1 gallon (Perlite)
Temp around 26 C and Humidity @54 %
They look great - c'mon ladies !

Had a look about site - so much here compared to other various subjects forums. Couldn't find a HOW TO add "Link to Signature" Snid.
Thanks for the support mate. Enviromental conditions are much improved and just about perfect for blooming :thanks:

I got a link in my signature for how to add links there. They're there for you, KIG :green_heart:cheers

Or check members resources down at the bottom of the home page. :)

Temp at 22 - 28 C now and Humidity between 44 and 55 % so heaps better than last time
Snid - cheers for the info on the signature - will check it out
Hey premedgrow - i am no expert on nutes but have done a a lot of research and used a few different brands over the years ,
The GH website has videos that explain each product but basically they say that -
Florablend - fermented vegen plant booster - healthier roots, branches and supposed to help plant with heat and insect stress,
Florabloom - adds bulking and ripening of buds - potassium and phosphorus,
Floranectar - Bud flavour enhancer - think there about 6 flavours - does appear to work but i have a terrible sense of smell unfortunately,
Root accelerator - any brand but Nutrifield is the best price by a long way - develops a bigger ,healthier root system - this is the one thing that really made my plants take off - could really see the difference. (paid about $30 for 250 ml)May not be available in your country.

Temp atm - @22 - 30 C bit high but nothing i can do about that.
Yesterday morning went to make up 2 liters of ph flush - problem was my Eutech PH Testr 1 electrode decided it had had enough
Not bad - have had it for @8 years . It had been doing some strange readings over the past week or so - PH Buffer 7 reads @ 14.8 at the end so definitely dead. Has anyone replaced an electrode on this model. Can't seem to find one for mine but on later models the electrode is $150 - $200 so bought an emergency one for now - a Milwaukee PH 600 ($50) - anyone use these ? Manual calibration is not a problem so thought i would give it a go.So until i get it(couple of days) looks like i am gonna have to take small samples of water/nutes and use a indicator dye from a soil test kit - rough but it should do the trick and of course the test water will get thrown out : ).

Up to you. Indoors I count from light change, day 1 being the day after the first flowering night. What matters most though is if the plant is mature or not. Flipping before preflower or before alternating nodes will usually make for slightly longer flower times. Outdoors I don't really care, but for tracking purposes I will note the first day I see the terminals start to make crowns.

:Namaste:

Figured with a name like Milwaukee the PH Tester would be made in USA - Made in Romania - seems ok - perhaps my Eutech was out a little for some time - always callibrated easily though.The Milwaukee fluctuates in readings compared to Eutech.Will give it some time and see how it goes. Damn i must have paid a bit for it originally - can't remember. Do others keep their Testers sitting in tap water ?
10 days and no sign of sex : ).

Snid thats the mistake i made with the eutech - i think - amazed it went for as long as it did. Nowhere in its documentation did it say anything about keeping the probe moist. Ah well we learn by our mistakes - i should be an expert :laughtwo:
A bluelab PH probe next time - great stuff bluelab !
Well it looks like one of my Indicas is a girl - will try and get a pic later today :thumb: Nothing showing on any of the others : ).

A bluelab PH probe next time - great stuff bluelab !
Well it looks like one of my Indicas is a girl - will try and get a pic later today :thumb: Nothing showing on any of the others : ).
Yeah man, I debated for months on a Ph Pens and ec pen. There's so many Online from 10 bucks to 1000 bucks. I figured it would get tons of use between my secret garden and my actual garden that it would be worth it to get what the Pros use...plus the warranty is one year. Take care of it and it should last years the manual says. If it dries, it dies... Remember that if anything.. I Look forward to seeing the next pics, till then...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom