The Forced Bonzai Journal In Aerogardens - Growing Instructions

movie1212

Written instructions accompanied by snappy patter by Movie1212 will show you step by step instructions on how to grow indoors with with the new kick-ass Aerogardens.

The first week an Aerogarden was sold in the SF Bay area, I had to have one. After 2 weeks I put it out on Sacramento St. with a free sign on it. It was 1967, the summer of love and I was 18.

No one I knew ever bought a bag of weed. Just walk to the park near where I lived and you were handed 5 different strains as you walked but you did give it back. "Don't boggart that joint my friend, pass it over to me".

Then I grew up. Over the past 35 years I have been lucky enough. I have studied with locals in 24 countries trying to find and preserve dying strains such as the giant Tikal strain in Honduras. 70 thousand stories but that is not what the journal/grow log is about.

While retiring in Costa Rica growing corn plant, and of course "Mota" a giant heart attack forced me back to Las Vegas for a quad bypass. Since Type 2 diabetes is a by product of the surgery as are stints. I have it too.

I do not have a medical program where I live and to buy medicine is $300 an ounce and sometimes smokable.

What to do. Buy 3 Aerogardens at $99. QVC has them for $25 down.

Now we can start the Dwarf marijuana growth secrets.

I will be spending all day Tuesday photoing 3 Aerogardens with different things in different boxes.

BOX 1

Six planting spaces with Cropking Auto Fem Collection. Read about this great offer at cropking.

This mixed pack of autoflowering feminized seeds is perfect for the indecisive grower. Not sure what autoflowering strain is right for you? Why not try them all? They have included all of thier five autoflowering strains all in one convenient mixed pack of 10 or 25 seeds. Autoflowers are great for novice growers because they are low maintenance and quick to harvest. Now you can try them all, indoor or out.

The height of the plants will vary from Dwarf 18 inches to around 3ft or slightly taller. These strains all finish around the same time 7-8 weeks, so it’s great to grow the mix together or a few at a time. The levels of THC and CBD will cover the spectrum, from low to moderate to high. The resultant effects will vary but is mostly mellow indica. It’s the perfect opportunity for you to try all of Crop King Seeds autoflowering feminized strains in one order. We hope you enjoy watching your garden grow in your Aerogarden.

All where started in dirt and allowed to built a root structure. After 3 weeks they have been trained as short and were then planted much like clones. We used the top 6 of 12 starts. A pack of 10 from Cropking cost $100 but I also got two extra seeds.

BOX 2

This is the quickie box. IT is my smoke and I want it now. OK how about seed to weed in 6 weeks?

Dwarf Low Flyer is an easy to grow short plant with a 6 week flowering time. Perfect for hydro or indoor areas with lack of space. She will stay under 2 feet and will flower automatically at 12 to 18 hours of light per day. Low to medium natural high but I think it is better than they say. Find them at Cropking.

BOX 3

This is the" takes a little while longer box".

In this box are 2 regular Afghani F1 Regular seeds. This classic original landrace strain gets its name from its origins. First discovered high in the mountainous regions of Afghanistan, this euphoric and relaxing Indica strain is perfect for cloning, cross breeding and large volume production.

Also in this box 4 of my favorite Dark Angel from Cropking seeds. Dark Angel balances both Indica and Sativa characteristics while making it easy for the novice grower. An excellent strain to chill at home or for moderate pain relief while allowing for mind exploration. The leaves will be dark green and minimal, while the nuggets will be compact with THC crystals and aromas of coffee and nutmeg.

The Aerogarden grows 5 times faster than dirt growing and is is simple. Plug it in, add water, add seed, and an aquarium plump $9, and go to the beach.

Pictures tommorrow

It is good to see that the new tech used in this year's Aerogardens are being made with Marijuana in mind. It seems many of you have figured it out. Older Aerogardens suck. They use CFL's. The new ones use LED's and light the world.

[video=youtube;S38Jq8yPNPY]
[/video]

I took my photos as promised but I need to size them and I will post them. Remember you must provide an aquarium air pump. I use one with 2 hose hook-ups and use them both for 1 Aerogarden.

For 4 years I grew with a commercial grow box with the works. $3,2000. It has CO2, R/O water, 400 HPS light system, and I could go on. It was a lot of work and grew some great Hashberry, White Widow, Black Rose, and others. I now find I do not feel comfortable ordering from Europe. Cropking has it worked out for USA buyers. Aerogarden has the hardware.

OK here is the deal. Cropking has the safest delivery to the US. Period. Great product but they are asleep at the wheel. Talked with the PR dude today. He is clueless. He has been in the biz for 8 months. He does not know of the old HG420. He does not know who Heath Robinson is. Anybody who has smoked a dube knows of Heath. Does not know of Dr. Chronic, Goku, Uberhausen, Moooogy's, Mt John, or anyone at this the new HG420 either. I think he his the boss's nephew. I love the product. Currently growing dwarf lowflyers, dark angel, and the auto fem mix. If you know what you are doing just order the seeds but do not expect any real help. The people on the phone know the names of the inventory, but if it not on the website where they can read the info from the site, they do not have a clue. We sold 78 orders from Dr. Chronic this week because Cropking did nor want the orders. Go figure?

Once you've uploaded the pic to your gallery.
There's a button at the bottom left of the editor.
"my photos"
Place the cursor where you want your picture, click the "my photos" button at the bottom left. Select your picture from the new window that will open. It will be then encoded into the text.

To upload to your gallery, go up to the top of the screen. In the main toolbar click "gallery", then go to bottom where it says upload pictures.

Video is is great... :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I think I got the photo upload thing.

I have a few days to find photos of some strains that do not even exist anymore. The real old Panama Red in Panama ala 1972. Always sat down while toking. The giant Tikal of northern Honduras. Taken during the war in 1978 on the border of Nicaragua and Honduras. It was almost 13 feet tall and we cut it with a chainsaw. It was very trippy and almost pure sativa. And Oh yes, harvested one of the Aerogarden boxes today. Do have photos

WP_20160606_11_55_05_Pro.jpg

Harvested today.

Here is a new Aerogarden planting 6 days old. Cropking Low Flyers. It took me three grows of thirty days to figure out the secrets.

1. Pop the seeds directly in the Aerogarden.

2. Buy PH down and a PH meter. 5.5 is about right. Small tank means at least every other day please check the box. Things can go bad in a hurry. It is kind of like the difference in a fresh and salt water aquarium.

3. The bottom leaves on the Low Flyers and LowRyders may turn orangy brown. DO NOT cut the leaves. They will come back and are the places where trichs accumulate in the last week.

WP_20160624_10_10_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20160624_10_10_41_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom