How many plants can I grow in a 2x4x7 grow tent

Different styles for different growers man. I could maybe do 2 autos in there. If it wasnt an auto then I dont think I could do one plant in there the way I like to train them. My last photoperiod plant completely filled a 4x4 and dry harvest was over 11oz

Sent from my android from outer space!

Thanks for the replies! Sounds like 2 is the consensus. I've got Dark Angel and Purple Kush from CKS's on the way. Can I do 1 of each or should I plant the same strain?

Me I would would do 2 of the same strain so they stay about the same size. If you want to experiment with different strains at the same time, no serious reason not to do 1 of each.

I have 2 tents one flower 2×4×8 foot and 2×4×6 foot for clone and veg. I'll do 3 hydro in my flower and do only 2 mothers and multiple soil in my flowers just depends on. Training and what i wanna do a fast harvest or a trained harvest
d3ab5265c516f839b1ca13429f5deb7f.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

That is my last harvest and plant training took one month and flowering still but close. I trained her to have 9 tops equal to that one and alot of popcorn for making oils

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

I see that a lot of people are saying only 2 plants.. I would recommend at least 6-8 plants.

It all depends on your grow style.. You could do 1 huge plant.. or 2 large plants... or 6-8 smaller plants.. .or 20 very small plants.

Really all depends on what you want to do. if you are in a state that you are limited by plant count, then obviously that is your limit.

I see that a lot of people are saying only 2 plants.. I would recommend at least 6-8 plants.

It all depends on your grow style.. You could do 1 huge plant.. or 2 large plants... or 6-8 smaller plants.. .or 20 very small plants.

Really all depends on what you want to do. if you are in a state that you are limited by plant count, then obviously that is your limit.

I want to grow high quality bud. Doesn't matter how long it takes. Just the most high quality I can grow in that size tent.

2 plants and I'd say you're looking at pulling about 5-9 ounce and if anyone can pull more from that space what's your secret lol .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How about 574g.

DSC022621.JPG
DSC022562.JPG

8-10 oz is cool, but 20 oz is better :)

2 larger plants or 6 small plants.
Size and quality have nothing to do with each other. You can grow awesome quality in a SoG, or you can grow monster plants that are crap.
More small plants are more work but you can turn the space over sooner which could increase yield over the long haul. It also gives you some back-ups if one or two need to be culled. I'd stick with the same strain in a small space since it would be difficult to accommodate strains with different growth habits.
Indoors, my goal is 2 oz. per square foot of space regardless of the number of plants.

I've been doing 4 in a 1.2x1.2 and averaging 20-24 oz dry I'm hoping the day will come when I can be hitting the 8oz per plant I almost had that mark but the biggest and fattest buds ended up with bud rot... broke my heart I'm thinking it was due to humidity and over crowding?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom