Learning and Growing

KingRoyal

420 Member
Hello everyone,

I just started on this good site, with you good people. Love all this information everyone has to offer. Eventually, I'd like to become a grower(when the southern states get on board), so any and all tips, questions and feedback is welcomed. Thank you in advance:Namaste:

-KingRoyal

Re: Learning and Growing.

:ciao: KingRoyal, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

I hope someday you can begin a grow. This is the most interesting and satisfying thing I myself have taken on. I love it.

Here are a couple of links that should get you going on the knowledge train, if you haven't perused through them yet:

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

THE GROW ROOM

And be sure to check out the FAQ's thread, there is a load of information from questions asked and you may want to post a question of your own there:

Frequently Asked Questions

Again, welcome and have fun here!

:thumb:

Welcome Buddy!

This place is awesome! My first grow would have been a disaster without it.

I hope you can get a grow started soon! Let us know when you do and don't be afraid to ask questions, even if they seem dumb, they aren't... and there is a good chance someone else to wondering the same thing!

Sorry for the delay, I'm still getting familiar with this site. And I haven't started anything to have a journal...just yet. lol. But hopefully I can get a good grasp on things to get something up and running.

Hello everyone,

I just started on this good site, with you good people. Love all this information everyone has to offer. Eventually, I'd like to become a grower(when the southern states get on board), so any and all tips, questions and feedback is welcomed. Thank you in advance:Namaste:-KingRoyal

:welcome:KingRoyal :48 , you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing.

Feel free to drop by my "yard" and say hello, the link is below. Stop by & take a peek at Fluxy Lady, some unique pics and shares

of a grow style that has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

enjoy the site, please feel free to ask me anything you would like to know, I'm familiar w indoor and outdoor growing.

I'd be glad to help w anything. You have found a wonderful place:circle-of-love:

hi there everybody. im totally new to forums and to growing so bare with me. i germinated some seeds recently and planted them in soil after they sprouted. but it seems like they are growing to tall to quickly and beginning to curl. this didnt happen last year when i grew a couple plants. what causes this and is there a solution?

Back
Top Bottom