Db003's - Glueberry Skunk Auto Tester - Nightcrawler OG Auto Tester - Mars II 700

db003

Hello every one I'm db003 and I am starting another grow in this grow I will be growing two autoflowers in my grow tent with my mars II 700 with coco in 3 gallon fabric pots and I will be using a mills nutrients starter pack that I got a while back from the heavy t grow show

the seeds I will be using are both tester autoflower seeds that were sent to me by critical mass collective seeds they are a collaboration between critical mass collective and top shelf elite

the two strains I will be growing are glueberry skunk auto and nightcrawler og auto I dont have any other info on these seeds beside what they are crossed with since they are unreleased strains but they sound great

NIGHTCRAWLER OG auto is a cross of Deadhead OG X SFV OG Kush X Night Queen

GLUEBERRY SKUNK auto is a cross of Blueberry Ghoul X Blue Afghani X Skunk #1

I per soaked my coco with mills nutrients I made 3 gallons to soak my pots with and I used 6ml of part A and 6ml of part B and 3ml of start-r and I ph. it to 6.0 and I took some clear plastic and put it over the top of the pots just so the coco does not dry out too fast before they sprout

this will be my first time using mills so I will use about half of what they say to use since these are autoflowers and tend to be a bit sensitive to nutes some times

the water I used was plain tap water that's what I use I let the water sit out a day before I use it

once the seeds have broken ground I will call that day 1 from sprout

here is some info about my grow space

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? in veg

If in Veg... For how long? just planted the seeds today 10/7/2016

Indoor or outdoor? indoor grow tent 32"x32"x63"

Soil or Hydro? coco coir

what is in your mix? I am using California substrates coco coir only no additives no soil amendments

What size pot? three gallon fabric pots

Size of light? mars II 700 watt led grow light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 36%

Any Pests ? not yet

ventilation ? ventech 4 inch inline fan with 4 inch carbon filter and a ventech fan speed controller also a small fan to keep air moving and I have a 4 inch passive air intake at the bottom its just a piece of ducting and a 4 inch duct booster fan that I use as a active air intake

How often are you watering? every few days when they get bigger right now just keeping the soil moist until they get bigger

0013095.JPG
0032879.JPG
0042688.JPG
0062244.JPG
0052526.JPG
0072096.JPG
0081898.JPG
0101546.JPG
0091696.JPG
0111361.JPG
0121218.JPG
016827.JPG
mills_GrowthChart_.jpg

I have a room with a bed and a tent not even a wardrobe! Need to get your prioritys right! Subbed bro

Keep toking!
~J

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have a room with a bed and a tent not even a wardrobe! Need to get your prioritys right! Subbed bro

Keep toking!
~J

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hey its funny my grow tent is in the my bedroom also so I know it can be done and my closet that I have I turned in to a grow space too fuck those clothes they can go in a bag lol

time for a update I just got done water these auto seedlings I gave the about a gallon and a half of water it had 1ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 0.5ml of start R per gallon it was ph. to 5.9

these autos are in day #2 from sprout

0032885.JPG

Hey DB003 you're growing Hempy Style right? And if you are how are you getting that 2" rez on the bottom of those fabric pots?

Thanks Brotha

Hey DB003 you're growing Hempy Style right? And if you are how are you getting that 2" rez on the bottom of those fabric pots?

Thanks Brotha

its not hempy its just pure coco in those pots

time for a update I just got done water these auto seedlings I gave the about a gallon of water it had 1ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 0.5ml of start R per gallon it was ph. to 6.0

these autos are in day #4 from sprout

0032887.JPG
0042694.JPG
0052533.JPG
0062250.JPG
0072102.JPG
0081903.JPG

time for a update I just got done water these auto seedlings I gave the about a gallon of water it had 1ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 0.5ml of start R per gallon it was ph. to 6.0

these autos are in day #6 from sprout

0013105.JPG
0023006.JPG
0032891.JPG
0042697.JPG
0052536.JPG

these autos are in day #6 from sprout

0013105.JPG

Man I'm glad you didn't have on a clown outfit, I would have started doubting your grows...:tokin:

Now a Pirate... I can get behind that....:ganjamon:

Your babies are looking good, you're making me rethink how I've been watering my girls, I want that type of explosive growth your girls show.:thumb:

Man I'm glad you didn't have on a clown outfit, I would have started doubting your grows...:tokin:

Now a Pirate... I can get behind that....:ganjamon:

Your babies are looking good, you're making me rethink how I've been watering my girls, I want that type of explosive growth your girls show.:thumb:
:rofl:
thanks man I am not in to whole clown thing :rofl: pirates are awesome drinking rum in the morning your not a alcoholic your a pirate lol glad your liking the grow so far

time for a update on my critical mass collective and top shelf elite collaboration tester grow of nightcrawler og auto and glueberry skunk auto

I just got done water these autos I made 1 gallon of water it had 1ml each of part A and part B per gallon and 0.5ml of start R per gallon it was ph. to 5.9 I only gave them about a quarter of a gallon each until they got a bit of run off

these autos are in day #8 from sprout

db003's - glueberry skunk auto tester - nightcrawler og auto tester - Mars II 700 video #2 - YouTube

0032893.JPG
0042699.JPG
0052538.JPG
0062255.JPG

Back
Top Bottom