2L Hempy Coco Coir

First, I like to thanks Blue Planet Nutrients for sponsoring this grow. Using the 2 parts with Farmer's Pride bloom as bloom booster for the 2L hempy coco coir. The clones will be put in bloom after they have rooted in 4x4x6.5 tent, under 600w hps with no veg time. Inspired by 420fied.

Each week I'll be putting in 8-16 clones of various strains and will keep this going in a perpetual cycle. The tent capacity is 96 bottles. More lights will be added once the tent has 30 bottles or more. Not sure which strains will excel in this growing method, and environment. Let's find out.

Started off the transitional nutrient chart, with 10ml of part A, 14ml of part B, and 15ml of FP Bloom. This is my first time with coco coir and Blue Planet Nutrients. Excited to see the results.

Got the first 8 in. These are 1024 strain.
MG_1403.jpg
MG_1425.jpg
MG_1428_copy.jpg

You might want to back off of the nutes at that strength for a while....at least a week or 2 until you have good root growth. Those babies have delicate roots and full strength might burn them. I would give them at most 5 ml of part A and 5 ml Part B per gallon. are you going straight to 12/12 or veg them for a while?

+Subscribed.

looks good bro, 850 seems a tad high for their first feedings, but if they didn't burn, I wouldn't worry. I'm in for this one. All these BPN journals are popping up, really good for the product line considering all the great growers that are using it. I wouldn't call myself a great grower yet, but I have all the tools I need, so there really isn't an excuse but to step it up ha!

No nute burn so far in day 3. The strain can take a lot of nute based on the mother's performance. For the other strains I'll start with 1/2 to be safe. There are lots of grow journals now with BPN, great to see them in action! It couldn't have come in better time. New grow method, weather is getting cooler, applying new knowledge and keeping it simple. Looking forward to your BPN grow TheCrimsonK20!

Looks like you are pushing the nutes just a tad but they look like they are taking it. They are pretty clones. Is this their permanent home or will you be transplanting them? Can you show some pictures of the entire setup? Looks good so far, can't wait to see more.

WHATS GOOD T12!!!
so you got yourself a BPN grow as well now huh??? EXCELENT!!! :party:
would you mind if I put your journal link into my BPN Grow Blog?!?!?!? everybody that I can find that is doing a BPN Grow jounal is in there!!!

Can't wait to see what you get from BPN!!! I just harvested my Afgoo yesterday using the last weeks schedule of the Farmer's Pride!!!

:peacetwo:

Is this their permanent home or will you be transplanting them? Can you show some pictures of the entire setup?

Hey 4twenty4all. Yes, the 2L is the final destination. No transplanting after that. They will finish bloom in them. I'll take pics of the entire setup once I clean out the grow room. It's close to harvesting and been moving stuff around setting up a dry area in this limited space. Stay tunes.

WHATS GOOD T12!!!
so you got yourself a BPN grow as well now huh??? EXCELENT!!! :party:
would you mind if I put your journal link into my BPN Grow Blog?!?!?!? everybody that I can find that is doing a BPN Grow jounal is in there!!!

Hey astonr420. You know I have to join the fun! Sure, feel free to add my BPN grow to your list. Good work keeping a collection of BPN sponsored grows (+rep).

Got the next 8 in today. The roots were a bit longer. Feed with 1/2 strength PPM at 510, ph at 5.8. Same strain as the first 8, 1024 from Medical Seed. Also went and feed the first batch some nutes same PPM. The tent can only hold 64 bottles, not sure where I got 96 from (mentioned in my previous posting), lol. Right now filling up half for 32 by the end of this month, so we're at 16/32 almost half way there!

Using 180w LED and some CFL. Next week I'll add in the 600w hps when the weather cools down a bit. The first feeding was at full strength, looking at the girls now they are going strong no sign of nute burn. The next 8-16 is due next Wednesday, mixture of strains. These are the last 16 of the 1024 clones. Will take a few clones from these as mothers in few weeks. With the aero cloner even a 1-2 inch cutting can take roots, lol.

MG_1458.jpg

I hope they turn out like 420fied. Only if I get 5g per bottle I'll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom