Zombie Goat - The Re-Vegging 2015

COgrower

After a successful harvest of the Golden Goat, but unsuccessful cloning, has led me to re-vegging her. After I took off the big buds, I left some of the lower buds like what Pigeons420 did when re-vegging his Hog. I put her under 24 hours of light to kick start the vegging process. Once I started seeing new growth I added 2 hours of darkness. After a coupe more days I added another 2 hours of darkness. I plan to increase the darkness until I reach the amount as a regular day this time of year. I have been putting her out in the after noons because when I reach the correct darkness level, I will repot into a bigger one and she will spend the rest of the summer outside.

Here she is a couple days after harvest.

gg16.JPG

Here she is today. Lots of new growth, still looking a little weird, but healthy.

gg18.JPG

Can I be apart of the craziness too??

Reveg is right up my ally! She's looking great already. Lots of new growth. I'll be intested to see how she reacts outside!

She spent the afternoon outside enjoying the sun. lots of new growth and looks very green and happy.

Can I be apart of the craziness too??

Reveg is right up my ally! She's looking great already. Lots of new growth. I'll be interested to see how she reacts outside!

You are more than welcome my friend, this idea was all your doing with you re-vegging your Hog. How goes the re-veg of the re-veg?

I have always wanted to see how a revegged plant does. Subscribed for the show!

Welcome, after reading about others success, I decided to give it a try.

I agree with pigeons! It feels great when you realize you are giving something back to the community that gave you the knowledge to grow cannabis!

It's been a little more then two weeks since the transformation began and there is lots of new growth and everything looks like it's progressing. I will be transplanting from the 3 to 4 gallon pot and placing her in her final spot just off the back of my deck on Friday.

reveg17.JPG

Absolutely love how goofy they look at this stage! You're doing a great job!

Once you get settled, maybe we can find a way to get a GG cutting to you. Maybe I can get some pollen and make some GG variant seeds.

I'm traveling back to Denver & the Springs very soon.
I'll definitely be out hunting.
How's the plants?

I'm traveling back to Denver & the Springs very soon.
I'll definitely be out hunting.
How's the plants?

The re-veg looks happy. but man are the leaves funky, but nice and green. The smoke is very Sativa Dom with lots of energy but unfocused and spacey. When the time comes , I would like to cross it with something more Indica to mellow it out and have seeds for the future.

I hope the taste improves with the cure, it's not unpleasant, but you can tell there is something more there, either fruity or like honey.

I vaped some hash oil I made from all the trim and it tastes like what my weed brownies taste like, very weedie. I'm going to make some oil from some properly cured bud and see if it tastes better. I've got some traveling to do this summer and it's easier with oil and a vape pen.

Do you think it's spitting up bad genes now?
I revegged an AK47 that had leaves with only 3 throughout entire grow. Buds were weirdos too.

I think it's just early in the re-veg process and she will grow out of it. By the end of July she should be a monster bush and maybe ready to try for some clones.

Day 40

This has been the easiest grow yet. I haven't had to worry about lights or heat. I haven't even had to water as it has rained 3 of the last 4 afternoons and when I move here from the morning sun to the afternoon side, the weight is still good. I tied down the tall branches to open up the middle and make it more bushy.

reveg73.JPG

Co looking good! What about that rain these past couple days? I work outside sometimes and like two days ago it really poured! Was told by some locals this weather is unique to this area? Like.. its dry a lot. Wish you the best def. subbed!

Back
Top Bottom