Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

CCOiler

WELCOME TO THE CANNABIS OIL USERS CAFE & LOUNGE

Kick back and relax away your stresses with a friendly and caring group of Concentrated Cannabis Oil users. Virtual drinks and snacks are always free, and you can bring your own snacks, buds....or "treats" to pass around.

We have an indoor Lounge with a warm fire during colder months, decorated fancy Hotel style...

CCO_Lounge_2.jpg

...and an outdoor Patio style Cafe with lots of comfy and cozy seating to chat with friends, or just chill.

cco_patio_2.jpg

We encourage laughter and good times! Leave the techno-babble behind you for awhile, and ease your mind and body. Come on in and relax with us! We are always open, and hugs are always ready if needed.

Note:
If you are here looking for specific answers to questions about using or making Concentrated Cannabis Oil, the appropriate threads for that are listed below.

How to make Concentrated Cannabis Oil by 420 Motoco

Cannabis Oil Tacking Method by 420 Motoco

Base treatment regimen for Cancer by Cajuncelt

:love: This thread is dedicated in loving memory to Tim (420 Motoco) our Brother, our Mentor and Friend, who passed away on December 19, 2015. The MOTOCO® mission will move forward. :love:

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

No Sista, thank you for thinking of it. :love:

Present and accounted for.

I love it here....can I play too?:drool: Our only tack emoticon! Don't swallow!!!

I love it here....can I play too?:drool: Our only tack emoticon! Don't swallow!!!

Hell Yes!!!!! Welcome John!!! Sir John declares this emoticon our new OILERS UNITED emoticon...............

All in favor say "I"

Oil...ok I'm here. Bring me the goods on oil.

Welcome "MagicJim" UH...We we're hoping you had the goods on CCO.......:thedoubletake:

Oil...ok I'm here. Bring me the goods on oil.

My Bad......."SORRY MagicJim, Multi-tasking real life & 420 life.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

What others see when we get together.

:rofl:

"I" until we find better.

My Bad......."SORRY MagicJim, Multi-tasking real life & 420 life.

Oh geez, I thought you were just being funny calling him wild. :)

Okay, question for who's here already....I have recently discovered that the oil has improved the growth of my fingernails and possibly added strength to my hair...has anyone noticed any other bodily effects that are not what we necessarily began our doses for?

Fingernails and hair are part of the integumentary system, so my feeling is that the oil is helping to make that system function at it's optimum.

The integumentary system is the organ system that protects the body from various kinds of damage, such as loss of water or abrasion from outside. The system comprises the skin and its appendages (including hair, scales, feathers, hooves, and nails)

What others see when we get together.

:rofl:

"I" until we find better.

I think I did a "Sloppy" tack or is that a lot of "OILER" emoticon :thedoubletake::drool:

Back
Top Bottom