10 Strains At Once

Jackalope

Do to a heat and fan problem I lost a lot of plants and had to start more seeds. With 5 and 10 packs of seeds I couldn't just replace the plants I lost. So I had to start different strains. I like variety so I usually run at least 4 strains. 10 strains is a bit much to keep track of. I managed to keep all them happy and a decent canopy so they all get good light.
They grow was split between a 4x4x8 tent and a 4x6x8 room. 600hps in the tent and a 1000hps in the room. Both run 6in inline fans with carbon filters. Fans run 24/7 temps run 45 to 80 deg. in both. I have the extra room so I don't try to push new strains to much. The Keep it simple stupid method. Training and toping as needed.
After losses and males were removed here is what I ended up with in each room.
Tent
2 Cheese, Greenhouse
4 Panama D.C. Cannabiogen
3 Hindu Kush, Sensi
3 Trailer Trash Betty, Outlaw strain.
1 Malawi, Seeds of Africa
Room
5 Medi Kush, Spliff seeds
4 Jack the Ripper, TGA
4 Crimea Blue, Barneys Farm
2 G-13 x Haze, Barneys Farm
1 Cantaloupe Haze, DNA
All of the strains grew different and fed different but they all managed to survive. Down to only 3 plants left in the tent. I need to harvest a couple more plants to fit them all in the room. Any day now. So far I have harvested.
4 Crimea Blue, 21gr dried avg.
3 Trailer Trash Betty, 1oz dried avg.
2 Cheese, 21gr dried avg.
3 Medi Kush 1oz avg.
4 Panama D.C. 21gr avg.
Still waiting on the rest. Most will be finished in the next week to 10 days. The Malawi looks like it might want another 3 weeks at least. New starts all ready going hoping Veg will last long enough to finish the Malawi under the 1000 hps.
grow_1_001.JPG
grow_1_0071.JPG

grow_1_062.JPG

grow_1_061.JPG

grow_1_157.JPG

grow_1_193.JPG

Do to a heat and fan problem I lost a lot of plants and had to start more seeds. With 5 and 10 packs of seeds I couldn't just replace the plants I lost. So I had to start different strains. I like variety so I usually run at least 4 strains. 10 strains is a bit much to keep track of. I managed to keep all them happy and a decent canopy so they all get good light.
They grow was split between a 4x4x8 tent and a 4x6x8 room. 600hps in the tent and a 1000hps in the room. Both run 6in inline fans with carbon filters. Fans run 24/7 temps run 45 to 80 deg. in both. I have the extra room so I don't try to push new strains to much. The Keep it simple stupid method. Training and toping as needed.
After losses and males were removed here is what I ended up with in each room.
Tent
2 Cheese, Greenhouse
4 Panama D.C. Cannabiogen
3 Hindu Kush, Sensi
3 Trailer Trash Betty, Outlaw strain.
1 Malawi, Seeds of Africa
Room
5 Medi Kush, Spliff seeds
4 Jack the Ripper, TGA
4 Crimea Blue, Barneys Farm
2 G-13 x Haze, Barneys Farm
1 Cantaloupe Haze, DNA
All of the strains grew different and fed different but they all managed to survive. Down to only 3 plants left in the tent. I need to harvest a couple more plants to fit them all in the room. Any day now. So far I have harvested.
4 Crimea Blue, 21gr dried avg.
3 Trailer Trash Betty, 1oz dried avg.
2 Cheese, 21gr dried avg.
3 Medi Kush 1oz avg.
4 Panama D.C. 21gr avg.
Still waiting on the rest. Most will be finished in the next week to 10 days. The Malawi looks like it might want another 3 weeks at least. New starts all ready going hoping Veg will last long enough to finish the Malawi under the 1000 hps.
grow_1_001.JPG
grow_1_0071.JPG

grow_1_062.JPG

grow_1_061.JPG

grow_1_157.JPG

grow_1_193.JPG

Wow! Your plants are beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I should have everything moved to the room tonight. I will post more pics then. The frosty Jack the Ripper is pretty much finished. Going to harvest it a little early so it will have a better chance at regenerating. Strains still to finish.
G-13 Haze 2 to 3 days for 1 a week for the other.
Jack the Ripper within a week.
Canalope Haze 2 to 3 days
Medi Kush a week maybe.
Hindu Kush ?
Malawi 3 weeks at least.
I am on day 70 of budding. On average all strains took longer to finish then reported. No big deal I'm used to this. Strains are done when they are done each plant is different.

The final push to the end. Most strains should be done in the next week. Malawi still needs lots of time. I will have about 3 weeks tell I need the room to start flowering the next batch.
Jack_frost_010.JPG

Thanks for all the comments. I got lucky on the canopy I think. Did it like school pictures. Tall kids in the back row. Only 8 left now. Plants are finishing up fast now. 1 G-13 Haze 3 Jack the Ripper are do any day now. Malawi and the Hindu Kush are still going strong.

Sure thing GreatWhiteBud. Here are the best that I have
Grow_1_room_079.JPG

Jack the Ripper
Grow_1_room_063.JPG

G-13 Haze
Grow_1_room_019.JPG

Cantaloupe Haze doesn't look super frosty but this is a seriously strong weed.
grow_1_2161.JPG

Another Jack the Ripper

Down to just 2 strains left. Hindu Kush and the Malawi Gold. 91 days so far. Malawi is no surprise but the Hindu was supposed to finish in 50 days. All 3 are maturing at the same rate so it so all I can do is wait. Its getting close thought. The Malawi is probably going to have to finish with her cousins looks like it is going to be worthy the wait.
grow_1-4_031.JPG

Hindu Kush
grow_1-4_020.JPG

Malawi

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom