10 Strawberry Kush In A 2x4 Tent

That's good to know. I bought twice as many as I need. If they make it past the first grow I'll be happy. At a dollar each I expected them to be disposable and buy me some time to be able to get some good chips.

Good plan. All the grows I did with the Epistar 4000k were a little shitty. They grew very slow. After looking at the spectrum I found there was a lot of green and yellow light and not much in the reds or blues. And man did they ever get hot.

Week 3.
420-magazine-mobile1645498223.jpg

Flip 12-12 next week. Adding 1/4 cup bone meal and 1 tablespoon wood ash mixed with EWC as a top feed next week. Gotta check my ph runoff before I flip.

Little late but I'm here for the ride I'm using the same size tent, I was going to use a Mars Hydro 144 reflector will that be ok what's your take on it thanks

Little late but I'm here for the ride I'm using the same size tent, I was going to use a Mars Hydro 144 reflector will that be ok what's your take on it thanks

I'm not a big fan of the mars stuff. Only because the veg bight is horrible on it and they get pretty hot. Pretty good for flower though. My friend still uses his mars. He said the secret was to used a T5 fluorescent for veg and turn the mars on solo at 12-12.
It if you're getting started on a budget you couldn't ask for a better blurple light. Mars's reliability has gone way up in years.

I flip 12-12 in a few days. Stay tuned.
Sunrise/sunset simulator should cause the buds to pop faster.
I hope. Lol.

Hope you'll allow me to sit in. I have some SK seeds on the way from 420 as we speak. I'll pop them for my next grow and am very interested in learning a little something about cobs as thats my next upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom