1080w LED Inferno

heres some pics i just took to show you what i am talking about.

see how i have them tied down? remember this is just the way i do it, tons of different ways. i only time them down one time because i dont have to worry about plant height.
lst_pics_004_600x449.jpg

lst_pics_001_600x449.jpg

you see how many tops i am getting not because i bent the main stem over? i am tricking the plant
lst_pics_002_600x449.jpg

lst_pics_003_600x449.jpg

this is what will happen.
22_days_old_001_600x449.jpg

day_1_of_flower_007_600x4491.jpg

day_56_of_flower_001_600x449.jpg

63_days_of_flowering_008_600x449.jpg

thanks for takin the time to show me what u mean , i totaly get it now, the pics of what it should look like help alot. and wow those plants look very nice, i am def gonna try this. i hear you mention alot about 'lollipop'. what does this mean to do to the plant?

thanks for takin the time to show me what u mean , i totaly get it now, the pics of what it should look like help alot. and wow those plants look very nice, i am def gonna try this. i hear you mention alot about 'lollipop'. what does this mean to do to the plant?

it means you cut off all the lower branches that dont receive light. and use that energy to put into producing bigger top buds that receive the light. the lower branches that dont get light end up small ans fluffy.

i was told by michael to ask u about the lucas nutes that u have used, i believe a 2 part nute system. i have tried to research it but all i have found is the lucas formula and hat just doesnt seem like what he was talkin about, or am i wrong?

Glass removing DIY

tools needed

glass_remove_001_600x449.jpg

cut the edges where the glue is holding the glass. make sure its cut real good all the way around, it will be a pain in the A$$ if not. trust me
glass_remove_002_600x449.jpg

break the glass, i used the auto glass breaker and to be honest a spark plug works better.
glass_remove_003_600x449.jpg

glass_remove_004_600x449.jpg

the different isn't a huge deal, but i did notice a little wider foot print. its hard to see the difference with the camera, but notice how the one one the right is blurred? thats showing me that the glass is reflecting the light. see the one on left how clean and crisp it is. now matter what angle i took it looked like that. now with the human eyes its hard to see a difference its also hard to look at those Fer's when turned on. but the blurring is telling me maybe the glass is reflecting things? but to be honest looking with my eyes i cant see it any brighter, but its also hard to look into the light.lol
LEFT SIDE GLASS TAKEN OUT
RIGHT SIDE GLASS IN
glass_remove_006_600x449.jpg

glass_remove_007_600x449.jpg

glass_remove_005_600x449.jpg

so i got two of my lights hanging and i can say from what i see the smaller units are the way to go for me. allot more intense light since i can spread them out and keep them closer. the plants are just lite up real good. i only have two of the 300's hanging because i feel that the 3rd on will be over kill right now. things are so much more lit up plus i gained another 1/2' one way since i have them set up like a square. i know for a fact with 6 big plants i could get away with the only two 300's for sure, with all 3 i couldn't Imagen of bright things are gonna be.

Thanks for the DIY man. I just received my lights 10 minutes ago. Man they are bright. Haha....I was just staring at the panel as I plugged it in and it didn't light up right away so i got really close to the panel looking at it and them BAM! It lit up. I am still seeing stars :ganjamon:

thats how you get into the led club. we all have done it once, me more then once.:thedoubletake::yikes::drool:

I'm in!!!!
Great journal.
Just to confirm, your going to use 3-300w lights?
Thats way better flexability.

Regards,
J.W.

I'm in!!!!
Great journal.
Just to confirm, your going to use 3-300w lights?
Thats way better flexability.

Regards,
J.W.

welcome.

ya three 300's for flower total 1080w of leds and two 300's for veg for veg total 720w.

yes it is better flexibility because if my canopy get uneven i can just lower one set of lights, or if their baby clones i can just run one 300w then when they get bigger two 300's and in flower all 3

Very nice setup man. Those lights are awesome. You should be able to grow some wicked Ganja with those. :rollit: :bongrip:

thanks man. my with all three one its crazy how lit up the room gets. theirs some serious led wattage going on in their.lol if this cant grow some serious buds then i dont know what to say. when its cooler out it will be my time to shine, still worried about the heat. with two 300's running it dropped my room a few degrees over my 600w. i am thinking that the units dont heat up as much because its not all the wattage in one unit?

Thank you Irish. I have been reading your posts but didn't know if you had any outside knowledge of the other producers. Guess I'm just gonna have to be patient.

Unbelievable setup you have, I holy cow so may very smart people in this journal, I think BP should have a post on how to stop the oil leak on this site and I bet they would get some pretty useful solutions.. Great job Irish always a great informative journal.... The pants aren't bad either....LOL

Back
Top Bottom