14 days old do they look okay?

Hi all, I'm doing my first coco grow. 70-30 coco, perlite mix, GH nutes. Giixer 1000w full spectrum LED. 19 days from sprout. Been feeding mine since the second leaves were out, although diluted for a time. Started in solos, moved to 2litre and will end up in 3gallon fabric pots. Am learning a whole bunch here -Thank you!
20200303_102817.jpg
20200303_102736.jpg
Nice they look awesome I use GH and I do the bottle feeding but in 6l of water instead of the 4l the bottle formal calls for any higher and I start to see burn not a lot of burn but they just seem to drink it faster and I’m growing in soil

Nice they look awesome I use GH and I do the bottle feeding but in 6l of water instead of the 4l the bottle formal calls for any higher and I start to see burn not a lot of burn but they just seem to drink it faster and I’m growing in soil
Hi, the recipes for the GH nutes that I use are like, half strength of the manufacturers guidelines. Maybe 650 ppm. They're growing great and not burning. They make you especially aware of Calmag and its impotance to growing in coco/perlite. :yummy:

Hello again guys , okay so we are 9 days later and still tiny ?? Started a little feed as recommended , temp an humid spot on ive since moved ligts down to 20" on 18hr on cycle , ph is around 6.0 , il post some pics they have defo grown more leaves just not taller also seem to droop am i over watering possibly ?

Attachments

• 20200309_194038.jpg
    20200309_194038.jpg
    648.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20200309_194033.jpg
    20200309_194033.jpg
    724.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20200309_193953.jpg
    20200309_193953.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200309_193949.jpg
    20200309_193949.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200309_193946.jpg
    20200309_193946.jpg
    639.2 KB · Views: 28
I do soil but in a pot like that and what I've watched and read in the past about coco, I'd sa BooMtoLate is on to something here...seems like growers in your situation might water a little ring around the plant daily and grow it out as the plant grows when starting from seedling in a giant pot like that. I dunno about runoff you'd have to drown the poor girls to get it! I also agree they need some nutes. You'll be surprised how they spring back! CHeers mate, gl to your grow!

Hello again guys , okay so we are 9 days later and still tiny ?? Started a little feed as recommended , temp an humid spot on ive since moved ligts down to 20" on 18hr on cycle , ph is around 6.0 , il post some pics they have defo grown more leaves just not taller also seem to droop am i over watering possibly ?
I usually run 20/4 or 24/0 for the first few weeks on my lights...
In Coco, try pulling your input pH down to 5.8. Maybe try hitting them with 1/4 CalMag for a couple of rounds. It’s really hard to see with your pictures. Temp and RH should be fairly high. 75-85 for both.

Thanks for all the input guys , i have started nutes afew days ago as advised around 1ml to start with an water around the plant once a day , the soil does always appear dry even a few inches down il up the feed slightly an try watering twice daily any recommended amount of water ? The babies are about an inch high

Cheers , when you say water around em , by that you mean away ffrom the actual plant so water more around the outisde of pot ? Sorry for daft questions if i make it through this grow il be fine hahaha

Appreciated bro , i watered twice yesterday as ya advised went in this morn an they look miles better even look like theyve grown , was still a little damp but still watered em , defo been drying out for sure , again appreciated

Guys , good news all is growing well now finally , doubled in size and double if not more in width ,leaves etc all nice an green an a small smell which was good to smell lol okay so lights around 14" away an im watering with nutes twice daily around the plants , i guess my question now is when do i switch to a 12/12 cycle is it a timed thing or something to look out for , these seeds/plants are white widow and looking at pics they appear a small stumpy plant , cheers as always

I also grow in coco, start in Jiffy pellet, then directly the head is up into a pot of 70% coco+ 30% Perlite.
1/4 nutes plus a dash of cal-mag from the moment they're in the coco.
Your plants are small because you haven't fed them.
This white widow Auto is about 12 days from seed entering pellet.
ww auto.jpg

This Lemon Kush photo is about 4 weeks
lemon Kush.jpg

Canadadoes is way beyond anything I've even managed in 15 days.
As far as I know, you can't over water coco, water around the plant until it runs out the bottom every day.

I also grow in coco, start in Jiffy pellet, then directly the head is up into a pot of 70% coco+ 30% Perlite.
1/4 nutes plus a dash of cal-mag from the moment they're in the coco.
Your plants are small because you haven't fed them.
This white widow Auto is about 12 days from seed entering pellet.
ww auto.jpg

This Lemon Kush photo is about 4 weeks
lemon Kush.jpg

Canadadoes is way beyond anything I've even managed in 15 days.
As far as I know, you can't over water coco, water around the plant until it runs out the bottom every day.
Cheers , there growing lovely now , now that they are been fed an plenty of water ha , at what stage do u change them to 12/12 ? Cheers

Back
Top Bottom