1st Ever Grow: 450W LED, Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

420-magazine-mobile700546478.jpg

Son of a *****!!!! I'm a failure as a parent. Just take my girls away from me and give them to someone who won't break them . . .
Ok, a little dramatic but still, this is depressing.

1st Ever Grow - 450w LED - Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

Something not as sticky as duct tape, but as light as masking tape. I think I've seen most people use electrical tape. Get her set right, tape it up nice and tight, and within a week or so she'll be better than before.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Setup:

Lights - Viparspectra 450W Full Spectrum Veg/Flower
Ventilation - Ipower carbon filter with 4" 240CFM inline fan
Grow Space - 32"x32"x63" mylar tent
Medium - 70% Fox farm ocean Forrest, 30% perlite
Nutrients - CalMag, Fox farms grow big, Fox farm tiger bloom

Seeds:
Blue berry Kush Auto-fem

Hi TraGo!

Congratulations on your setup! So far I have only purchased the seeds. (5 White Widows)
I had planned to get the ball rolling but personal family events going on several times from May to December have put everything on hold. We'll be flying out too much which would prevent me from creating a journal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
However if you do not mind my asking, approximately how much did you pay for the entire setup please?
Colour me clueless! I'm not the least bit educated with abbreviations like cfm, scrogo or whatever it was plus more.... I am not crazy not keen on the idea of fancy shmancy lighting systems... Wouldn't a good old metal dome with any lightbulb work just as well?
I see construction workers use that as well as those who clamp them in their workshops. Did you purchase those purple lights or I think they're called black lights?
I wonder what the difference between regular lights and coloured lights do?
I'm absolutely very much interested in umm... The carbon filter. Do you live in apartment, condo or close proximity to neighbours? We have condo, 5 doctors in the condo, numerous nurses, and country golf club right in front of us. So the scent is an absolute major anxiety issues for me. I've no interest in growing large. Just a couple of plants at a time. Since we're into spring "officially"... I guess heater isn't needed. We have no choice in the matter as it gets Böbe cold in the Great Lakes.
I look forward to whether your flavoured plants will smell as such... Especially your blueberry plant! CC is too overwhelming for my taste buds. Lol! Both do I look forward to your first grow! I wish you every single green thumbs you can gather from all of us!

"There is a world of difference between what you are taught and what you learn" ~ Jeff Demand

No doubt.. if you have something to do it tonight I would, not sure how long before those ends start healing over

So I'm trying to decide on a third plant to add to the grow.

. Train wreck X Star Ryder

All strains are autos....
And go.

I tried train wreck. I just smiled & laughed and enjoyed people. I usually do not communicate with our counterparts at all... I even danced! I loved it!!! No pain whatsoever for 10-12 hours!!!! That to me is everything in this world!
Good luck on whatever you choose!

"There is a world of difference between what you are taught and what you learn" ~ Jeff Demand

Son of a *****!!!! I'm a failure as a parent. Just take my girls away from me and give them to someone who won't break them . . .

Dang . only advice I can give from breaking mine is if your gonna try an fix it do it fast. I was gonna try an fix mine today but the branch has literally no give when I try an bend it back. It's actually more stiff than the branch that wasn't broken.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Didn't see you already fixed it .lol maybe not havin that blunt was a plus in the end, no procrastination.

Having one on the ready might be necessary from now on. For celebration or tragedy. Lol
Good stuff my man.. the growth might stunt for a day or two but she'll jump right back. Just don't be tempted to take the tape off too soon

My First Closet Grow! Marshydro 300W - Bag Seeds
About a week is what I've been reading. Sound about right?

Fingers crossed for you brother, what have you used to tie them down? I find that rope works great, you can actually measure how much bend you apply easily. Next time you lst if you haven't used it give it a try

Fingers crossed for you brother, what have you used to tie them down? I find that rope works great, you can actually measure how much bend you apply easily. Next time you lst if you haven't used it give it a try

I was using small rods pushed into the soil and used rubber coated speaker wire to pull down. Worked well until the plant split in two while trying to stretch. Since then I've undone all my last ties and decided to just let them do their thing.
The plant with the break still looks very healthy and is growing so I'm hoping she'll make a full recovery.

Back
Top Bottom