1st Ever Grow: 450W LED, Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

Trying my best to manage the growth on one of the blueberry Kush. She keeps shooting up and out every time I check on it.
Is it normal for 2 seeds of the same strain to grow so differently from one another?
420-magazine-mobile959692409.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1515174589.jpg

1st Ever Grow - 450w LED - Blueberry Kush Auto & Dark Devil Auto

420-magazine-mobile1765230197.jpg

Today I fed for the first time with FF kelp me kelp you to both blueberry Kush autos. Also I soaked 2 5 gal buckets and added my dark devil autos . hopefully they pop in the next few days. It'll be another month before I can get the additional 450w led to add to the tent. Hopefully they can all make use of just the one until then.

I've heard you should cover/paint the outside of these home Depot buckets so roots don't get exposure to light and die. Anyone grow with them before and have this problem?

1st Ever Grow - 450W LED Blueberry Kush Auto & Candy Cane Auto
I have its not recommended to use white buckets

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So having a few issues... My leaves on the lanky blueberry kush auto are curling in half. I was thinking it may be a heat or light being too close so I pulled the light up a few inches. I'm also seeing some whitening in the tips of my runt, any idea what it may be?

As for good news, the Dark Devil's are both 1 day old above soil today! .
420-magazine-mobile605361604.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1818375592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile589285149.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1665089829.jpg

Heat stress, also you should back the light off a few inches just in case.

Wanted to give an update on how all of the girls are doing and request some knowledge regarding the condition of my large Blueberry Kush (thinking of naming her Rhonda)

A few days ago I decided to switch on the bloom spectrum on my Viparspectra 450. So I am now running both veg and bloom spectrums.

With the additional LEDs on my temps rose a good 5°f. I'm trying to find a work around to lower the temp. Getting 83°f high and down to 74°f when lights are off. Humidity stays in the mid to upper 40s.

Here's what's​ new:
+ Blueberry Kush
- Watered on day 20 with CalMag (1tsp/gal)
- Both are taking to LST very well. However, Rhonda has been a worrisome one for me because of how tall she is growing. Finally the two top branches started to stretch enough where I could finally tie them down and develop a plan for training the other branches to achieve an even canopy. For the top branches I used speaker wire and attached paperclips to the bottom to act as counterweights . . trying to be as efficient as possible with what I have atm.
BEFORE
420-magazine-mobile1441701161.jpg

AFTER
420-magazine-mobile357151868.jpg

- The runt... Ehhem *ponders names* let's go with Zelda, finally is back to growing after topping. I'm really enjoying how symmetrical she's filling out to be. Tying main branches down to leaves for lst.
420-magazine-mobile981494392.jpg

- I'm experiencing some discoloration in the leaves that I haven't been able to really pinpoint yet so any suggestions is very welcome and appreciated. The look to be turning a white color that looks almost more transparent than the rest of the leaf.
420-magazine-mobile1668377726.jpg
420-magazine-mobile948188937.jpg

+Dark Devil
- Not much new here other than first leaves and hanging out in the background of the tent. I still need to tape over the bucks to ensure no light is getting through.
- I still need names for these, so to try and give my journal a little more attention Id like to take suggestions from you guys and gals!
420-magazine-mobile867367163.jpg
420-magazine-mobile379389689.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1492057494.jpg

Wanted to give an update on how all of the girls are doing and request some knowledge regarding the condition of my large Blueberry Kush (thinking of naming her Rhonda)

A few days ago I decided to switch on the bloom spectrum on my Viparspectra 450. So I am now running both veg and bloom spectrums.

With the additional LEDs on my temps rose a good 5°f. I'm trying to find a work around to lower the temp. Getting 83°f high and down to 74°f when lights are off. Humidity stays in the mid to upper 40s.

Here's what's​ new:
+ Blueberry Kush
- Watered on day 20 with CalMag (1tsp/gal)
- Both are taking to LST very well. However, Rhonda has been a worrisome one for me because of how tall she is growing. Finally the two top branches started to stretch enough where I could finally tie them down and develop a plan for training the other branches to achieve an even canopy. For the top branches I used speaker wire and attached paperclips to the bottom to act as counterweights . . trying to be as efficient as possible with what I have atm.
BEFORE
420-magazine-mobile1441701161.jpg

AFTER
420-magazine-mobile357151868.jpg

- The runt... Ehhem *ponders names* let's go with Zelda, finally is back to growing after topping. I'm really enjoying how symmetrical she's filling out to be. Tying main branches down to leaves for lst.
420-magazine-mobile981494392.jpg

- I'm experiencing some discoloration in the leaves that I haven't been able to really pinpoint yet so any suggestions is very welcome and appreciated. The look to be turning a white color that looks almost more transparent than the rest of the leaf.
420-magazine-mobile1668377726.jpg
420-magazine-mobile948188937.jpg

+Dark Devil
- Not much new here other than first leaves and hanging out in the background of the tent. I still need to tape over the bucks to ensure no light is getting through.
- I still need names for these, so to try and give my journal a little more attention Id like to take suggestions from you guys and gals!
420-magazine-mobile867367163.jpg
420-magazine-mobile379389689.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1492057494.jpg

That's the heat doing that and the discoloration is your lights it looks like lol

Back
Top Bottom