1st Grow 1st Journal - White Widow & Company

re: 1st Grow 1st Journal - White Widow & Company

Ok so as you all know,I'm 5weeks into flower. At what point do I start checking the trichs? Just curious so I know what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance. Happy. Wednesday

I don't normally start looking at trichs until around 2 weeks from the end. Some like to look at them more often.

Well, certain strain will take 8 weeks, or 9 or more. That is a good guideline to start with. For my GSC strain I was told 8 weeks of flower to harvest. Today is day 60 and I just did the second flush yesterday. So, Saturday is going to be chop day, that would be about 9 weeks total. I might have been able to push her another week, but didn't want to chance it.

OK thanks guys, I understand every strain and pheno is different, just wondering what signs to look for in my garden, to start looking at the trichs.

UltraDan, lol already been doing it myself lol you can say I'm very anxious! But I must say, this has to be most patient I've ever been for anything haha

You're still a few weeks away from any significant change in the trichs color. Watch for the first hairs to go amber, then start looking at the trichs. I didn't see any amber trichs until the end of week 7.

Ok cool.that's what I was looking for. There are some hair turning Amber but not enough to even mention. Good looking out.

Yup,I've been making sure mine keep looking like yours lool. Looking forward to seeing your harvest

I think yours are doing better than mine brother. I keep having issues come up. lol

Happy Mothers Day to all you ladies out there. Keep doin what your doing. Now lets get back to the real ladies lol

UPDATE TIME: DAY 42 (WEEK 6)

What's up 420!?!?!? So, seeing as its mothers day, Figured my ladies would like to be freshened up one last time before they are harvested. Did some defoliating, spread her legs...I mean branches lol...she their bottom flowers get some more light and air. Buds are finally starting to pack on some weight, had to use a couple bamboo sticks to keep a couple branches from toppling over.

oh....and the little fungus gnat fuckers are back. tenfold actually. So in panic mode, I decided to water and feed with some AzaMax.Was calling for 30 ml of it per gal of water. I thought it might be too much so I dropped it to 20. Hopefully this takes care of the problem again. im almost there. Although Im starting to think these fungus gnats are stunting my girls some. Hopefully one more dosage next week will do the trick. Not sure where they even came from as my tent is super clean. Starting to think it was due to overwatering as im pretty sure I was doing that in the beginning of this grow, being a noob and all. But other than that, my ladies are all freshened up and ready for the last and final stretch. Let me know if anyone sees something they would do diff or anything at all. Thanks everyone.

20150510_090158.jpg

20150510_090721.jpg

20150510_084009.jpg

Incredible Bulk

20150510_090225.jpg

20150510_090235.jpg

Pineapple Chunk

20150510_090539.jpg

20150510_090612.jpg

20150510_090623.jpg

White Widow

20150510_090347.jpg

20150510_090432.jpg

As always, Thank you Antics. And I gotta ask, did you get your Cotton Candy from Herbies or another vendor? Cuz damn, she is smooth sailing, my kinda strain lol

Back
Top Bottom