1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Best 5.00 buy for the room yet. A16 green led bulb from Walmart.
420-magazine-mobile733831878.jpg

So this light won't interrupt the dark cycle?

i cant wait to see your plants in 2 more weeks , those girls will stretch about 2 and half feet high .
Sugar is gonna be a monster , shes got a nice thick stalk for holding up big delicious buds .

I read somewhere that plants cant see the green lights but still feel the spectrum. so be careful .

Yeah I hope she holds up but have some hooks in the ceiling just in case. I only use the light for maybe 20-30 minutes every now and then. Just when I have to take my kids somewhere and can't make the morning feeding.

Well, I have about ten days to decide on what I'm gonna run next time. That way I will only be flower time away from another harvest. One day I may get into a perpetual harvest where I have three plants moving every week but that is a plan for another day. Would want to know my strains and be working with clones to time it out right. For now @50 days veg and @65 days flower will do and keep me cropping 10-12 plants every 2 months.
So what to grow. Options:
CKS crown royal
CKS purple kush
Kannabia Russian doll
RQS amnesia x OG
Humboldt lost coast OG
Seedsman candy cream
Barneys purple ayahuasca
All those are in my current but I have more of.
Seedsman white widow
Seedsman cheese .
Seedsman blueberry have a ton
Kannabia afrodite
Barneys liberty haze
Barneys critical kush
Seedsman nevilles haze
Seedsman jack herrer
Any opinions are welcome. Anyone grown any of the last few. Gonna grow a few of the blueberry for sure cause I have like 15 seeds. Probably gonna do the last 2 lost cost OG and try not to almost kill them this time. Hopefully I get one that is the same pheno as this one to start cloning. Looks like a beastly plant even though I almost killed it and it didn't grow at all for 10 days. Also she is the only plant to be 100% under the Viparspectra her whole life. Will be interesting to see. Anyway back to the seeds. Have 6 figured want to do ten on the next run so 4 left. Can't decide and time is running out if I want to match up the schedule.

Well, I have about ten days to decide on what I'm gonna run next time. That way I will only be flower time away from another harvest. One day I may get into a perpetual harvest where I have three plants moving every week but that is a plan for another day. Would want to know my strains and be working with clones to time it out right. For now @50 days veg and @65 days flower will do and keep me cropping 10-12 plants every 2 months.
So what to grow. Options:
CKS crown royal
CKS purple kush
Kannabia Russian doll
RQS amnesia x OG
Humboldt lost coast OG
Seedsman candy cream
Barneys purple ayahuasca
All those are in my current but I have more of.
Seedsman white widow
Seedsman cheese .
Seedsman blueberry have a ton
Kannabia afrodite
Barneys liberty haze
Barneys critical kush
Seedsman nevilles haze
Seedsman jack herrer
Any opinions are welcome. Anyone grown any of the last few. Gonna grow a few of the blueberry for sure cause I have like 15 seeds. Probably gonna do the last 2 lost cost OG and try not to almost kill them this time. Hopefully I get one that is the same pheno as this one to start cloning. Looks like a beastly plant even though I almost killed it and it didn't grow at all for 10 days. Also she is the only plant to be 100% under the Viparspectra her whole life. Will be interesting to see. Anyway back to the seeds. Have 6 figured want to do ten on the next run so 4 left. Can't decide and time is running out if I want to match up the schedule.

Lost coast OG and the Blueberry, if I were choosing.

Nice lineup. Love the RQS I'm growing. She took the worst of the light burn and she is bouncing back big time got nice big nodes all over.

Penny wise has his own cbd outaswell there supposed to be good high as well as painkillers etc am guessing you already new that bit though I'm wanting to grow a cbd staring next time round or time after to see what it's like

Talk to pennywise about his cbd if it's good rosin I think sweetsues into their cbd as well I think it could do you business some good to have some extreme cbd strains if their better than thc for patients not the rec smokers ..

Talk to pennywise about his cbd if it's good rosin I think sweetsues into their cbd as well I think it could do you business some good to have some extreme cbd strains if their better than thc for patients not the rec smokers ..

I agree I will have to check those out. Pain is most of my patients concern so if their was something out there that works better I'm all for givin it a grow.

I see what you did there .get some ordered nd give em a whirl mate

Hell maybe you are right there is 50% off Canuck seeds this weekend maybe I'll see what they have cause I'm gonna order some of their cookies and GDP. Toying with an idea for round three. Would like to take all ten GDP and five others and pop em all at the same time. Knowing that some of the GDP will be male and take the biggest two and breed them downstairs in the tent I have away from the rest. Then I could have it for a longtime and not have to pay the ridiculous price they want. Have that tent might as well use it for something.

Hell maybe you are right there is 50% off Canuck seeds this weekend maybe I'll see what they have cause I'm gonna order some of their cookies and GDP. Toying with an idea for round three. Would like to take all ten GDP and five others and pop em all at the same time. Knowing that some of the GDP will be male and take the biggest two and breed them downstairs in the tent I have away from the rest. Then I could have it for a longtime and not have to pay the ridiculous price they want. Have that tent might as well use it for something.

Be rude not too mate

You can have one of my males.(if I get any) I'll meet you half way. .Goin camping down your way soon anyway.

Back
Top Bottom