1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Yea sounds great man.. a nice mix of strains! I remember reading the liberty haze has a lime flavor to it and i thought that was really interesting. Im one of those weird people that eats limes and lemons by themselves like an orange lol.

I got a weird 5yr old that does the same thing. The more sour the better for that kid and he makes the best faces too. .

Oh looky looky what I found in some premo master kushy.
420-magazine-mobile1653197769.jpg

8 days since flip and all are getting some good stretch. I can definitely see that the extra 8 days veg got the oldest 4 ready to go. They have really begun to flower stretch can just see the difference in the way they are building now. The young 5 are a little slower. Surprisingly the two that are really stretching nice are the smaller two. The midget lost coast OG. Also the Russian doll. If those two crystal up like they are supposed too. We are gonna make some killer rosin. On a side note can't wait to grow the last 2 LCOG that plant has some beefy stalks and huge fans a nodes. If I hadn't almost killed her she would be a beast. Had to prop candy cream up cause Sugar is growing like 1.5 inches a day. They are at 18 inches from the light and look good but will have to start going up soon. So I may have to rearrange again to match up the heights of the plants better.
420-magazine-mobile732455997.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2000767375.jpg
420-magazine-mobile737590309.jpg

This plant is crazy big. CKS crown royal Sugar
420-magazine-mobile1543751313.jpg

Back
Top Bottom