1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Just stumbled onto your journal (subb'd) and am loving what I see, thanks! I'm an outdoor grower originally but have just started my first indoor grow. In Coco, two tents, LED & HPS mix and my flower tent is two weeks into 12/12. So I'm trying to learn as much as I can from others. 420 members have been SO kind and helpful! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I'm enjoying your journal. Respect.

Just stumbled onto your journal (subb'd) and am loving what I see, thanks! I'm an outdoor grower originally but have just started my first indoor grow. In Coco, two tents, LED & HPS mix and my flower tent is two weeks into 12/12. So I'm trying to learn as much as I can from others. 420 members have been SO kind and helpful! Anyway, just wanted to say hello and I'm enjoying your journal. Respect.

Awesome Anna. Glad to have you along for the ride. I'm totally into trying out everything I can all the way to dry sifting and rosin pressing to find the best for myself and my patients. Coco has been such a great medium and LEDRF has a great system. I have pretty much just been following his advice. Environment being the most important. Temp, humidity, and PH. I keep my eye on those three all the time and have been rewarded so far.

Oh and btw; I think your grow room is THE most orderly and clean one I've seen yet! It's beautiful. I'd be ashamed to show you a photo of the state of mine atm...different size/sorts of pots, an exhaust strung up using a USB cord, etc.

Oh and btw; I think your grow room is THE most orderly and clean one I've seen yet! It's beautiful. I'd be ashamed to show you a photo of the state of mine atm...different size/sorts of pots, an exhaust strung up using a USB cord, etc.

Some times you just have to use what you got. I'm lucky that I can buy what I need but I always try to do it as cheap as possible. Built this room for 650.00 that was way cheaper than buying a good tent. Also know an electrician so that was free. If you saw the other side of my room right now you would feel better. My shelves are overflowing and unorganized as well I have some boxes in the one corner with another light in them. It is killing me but it's summer holidays now and the kids just want to go explore as usual so haven't had the time.

Day 11 flower .
All is growing well. Plants are still stretching but the older 4 are further ahead. The extra week of veg helped. Will go 50 days from now on.
420-magazine-mobile1381046963.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1410533973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2082440620.jpg

I think we have some bud sites staring on the First Ladies club.
420-magazine-mobile2128780558.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1387006851.jpg
420-magazine-mobile711970334.jpg
420-magazine-mobile513503292.jpg

Was D day for the girls. I mean defol. Couldn't get the last two before lights out will have to get them tonight. First it seemed like WTF am I doing. But then seemed to get the hang of it and man was there a lot of stuff to trim. I can only imagine how much I'm gonna give to trim off Tina and Sugar. Went from
420-magazine-mobile13409738.jpg

To like this
420-magazine-mobile361787465.jpg
420-magazine-mobile815891930.jpg
big ol pile of trim.
420-magazine-mobile999699787.jpg

That's insane the girls are now naked and looking slutty lol

I heard defoiling isn't that good . lol but meh curious to see final result

Back
Top Bottom